Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,106 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Rev Sister Conducts Free Medical Tests For Anambra Sex Workers - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rev Sister Conducts Free Medical Tests For Anambra Sex Workers (230 Views)

Commercial Sex Workers Undergo Free Medical Tests In Onitsha (Photos) / Sex Workers Evicted From Benin Hotel Over Fear Of Spreading Coronavirus / Hospital Conducts Free Hernia Surgery For 200 Persons In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev Sister Conducts Free Medical Tests For Anambra Sex Workers by TonyRazor(m): 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nwafor Okafor
Rev Sister conducts free medical tests for Anambra sex workers, advocates rehabilitation centres

A Reverend Sister in Anambra state, Dorathy Okoli, has advocated the establishment of rehabilitation centres for commercial sex workers across the country.

She made the call on Thursday in Awka, the Anambra State capital, while explaining reasons for her passion for persons involved in commercial sex activities.

She said most of the girls resorted to sex work following prevalent economic hardship, poverty, lack of parental care and upbringing.

Okoli who is the founder of The Save Young Girls Motherhood Foundation, said she decided to draw closer to such persons to rescue them from such lifestyles.

She urged government at all levels, corporate organisations and well-meaning Nigerians to support the foundation by building rehabilitation centres for the sex workers.

She said, "I have encountered so many of these young girls and when they narrated their experiences, I realised they are suffering and need help.

“Many of them are homeless, orphans, abandoned by their parents; some are school dropouts while some are graduates with no means of livelihood. They, however, resort to sex work to feed and cater for themselves.

“They need help because many of them are not happy with what they are doing and the society cannot continue to ignore these girls. This is why I started this foundation to see if we can rescue them from such life.

“They need support such as healthcare, food, shelter, rehabilitation, counseling and empowerment.

“Many of them complained about having some health challenges which was why we are carrying out this free health tests.

“Ordinarily the medical tests should not be carried out in the brothels because most of the girls return to the same vocation, to meet the same disease that had been detected and treated.

“It is really a disturbing development for the organisation which is why we are calling for support to build a rehabilitation center where the repentant girls will be taken care of, empowered and reintegrated into the society."

Okoli said her organisation conducted free medical tests for 20 commercial sex workers in Onitsha to help ascertain their health status.

She said the sex workers were tested for HIV and AIDS, Malaria, Typhoid, Sexually Transmitted Infections(STIs), hepatitis B and C, among others by a medical team during the event.

"It was not easy to reach the sex workers. We were able to meet them in three brothels where the foundation administered tests on 20 girls.

"We will follow-up on those who tested positive to any of the tests to ensure immediate treatment," she stated.

Re: Rev Sister Conducts Free Medical Tests For Anambra Sex Workers by immortalcrown(m): 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
We are not God to cast sinners away. So, she did well.

Iyaebe:
Words from a devoted customer,ashawo man
Maybe your customer bears my name. Otherwise, what else would make you analyze my comment the way you did?

1 Like

Re: Rev Sister Conducts Free Medical Tests For Anambra Sex Workers by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
We are not God to cast sinners away. So, she did well.
Re: Rev Sister Conducts Free Medical Tests For Anambra Sex Workers by immortalcrown(m): 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
Displaying your stupidity is your only achievement here. Can you explain how my comment means I am a customer to prostitutes?
Re: Rev Sister Conducts Free Medical Tests For Anambra Sex Workers by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
immortalcrown:

Displaying your stupidity is your only achievement here. Can you explain how my comment means I am a customer to prostitutes?
What were you displaying when you attacked me last time? ashawo man oshi
Re: Rev Sister Conducts Free Medical Tests For Anambra Sex Workers by immortalcrown(m): 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
What were you displaying when you attacked me last time? ashawo man oshi
Continue your stupidity, no restriction on you. I command you to continue.
Re: Rev Sister Conducts Free Medical Tests For Anambra Sex Workers by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
immortalcrown:

Continue your stupidity, no restriction on you. I command you to continue.
yen yen yen,
Re: Rev Sister Conducts Free Medical Tests For Anambra Sex Workers by Kollins11: 8:01am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
yen yen yen,
Iyaebe, I have a question I would like to ask you.
Can I go ahead and ask??
Re: Rev Sister Conducts Free Medical Tests For Anambra Sex Workers by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 08, 2022
Kollins11:
Iyaebe, I have a question I would like to ask you.
Can I go ahead and ask??
Go ahead
Re: Rev Sister Conducts Free Medical Tests For Anambra Sex Workers by Kollins11: 8:07am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Go ahead
I can't really remember the last time I fvcked a very tight pus*y. Mind you, I have a di*k size of 8-10 inches but yet I can't feel the walls of you ladies v*gina. I'm really depressed.

Why are you ladies moving around with boreholes v*gina?? What is happening??
Re: Rev Sister Conducts Free Medical Tests For Anambra Sex Workers by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 08, 2022
Kollins11:
I can't really remember the last time I fvcked a very tight pus*y. Mind you, I have a di*k size of 8-10 inches but yet I can't feel the walls of you ladies v*gina. I'm really depressed.

Why are you ladies moving around with boreholes v*gina?? What is happening??
Ask your sisters and female family members, I thought you had sense sef.

1 Like

Re: Rev Sister Conducts Free Medical Tests For Anambra Sex Workers by Kollins11: 8:12am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
It's an harmless question... Okay. Is your kpekus tight??
Re: Rev Sister Conducts Free Medical Tests For Anambra Sex Workers by Kollins11: 8:20am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
If you have a tight kpekus, please help me out. Let me put even if it's the tip of my d*ck... Atleast I will be rest assured there is till tight kpekus out there. Please.

Seriously I can't remember when last I fvck a tight kpekus. Iyeabe if you got a tight kpekus please help me out, let me fvck small. Please..

(1) (Reply)

Nurses Up! / Defeat The Demon Of Stress And Depression Through Self-care / What Will I Eat To Gain Weight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.