Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Poco X3 Pro Rebooting After Software Update - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Poco X3 Pro Rebooting After Software Update (559 Views)

Benefits Of Auto Rebooting Your Device: Tecno Spark 7P / Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Help! My Tecno Povour 3 Air Keeps Rebooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poco X3 Pro Rebooting After Software Update by awoofquality: 2:42am On Apr 08, 2022
People complained massive after upgrading to miui 3

Phone I bought from jumia not up to 5months
Re: Poco X3 Pro Rebooting After Software Update by Rareoil(m): 6:21am On Apr 08, 2022
Xiaomi and other Chinese companies are well known for cutting down cost to sell cheap phones. But they will put Snapdragon chipset and in it so people think it's on par with other flagships. Because how will a $260 phone have Snapdragon 860, they cut corners of stuff you don't see inside the phone

Even Samsung is doing this on their A series.

3 Likes

Re: Poco X3 Pro Rebooting After Software Update by FryMosquito: 6:53am On Apr 08, 2022
awoofquality:

It's unfortunate, try factory reset and disable all system updates, if it allow you update all your apps as well before.
Another option is flashing the phone or better take it to their service center (Raya care) near you if the above didn't work, the phone is still under warranty they will repair it for you.
Re: Poco X3 Pro Rebooting After Software Update by SweetBuns(f): 7:47am On Apr 08, 2022
Rareoil:
[s]Xiaomi and other Chinese companies are well known for cutting down cost to sell cheap phones. But they will put Snapdragon chipset and in it so people think it's on par with other flagships. Because how will a $260 phone have Snapdragon 860, they cut corners of stuff you don't see inside the phone

Even Samsung is doing this on their A series.[/s]

"Xiaomi cuts cost to make phones"..... but nobody or no phone company was able to make a device that beat the Redmi note 10 pro with regards to performance to price ratio last year. Even your dear Infinix strived to meet up with them and steal the market with the Zero X pro, but it didn't work for them.

y'all just come online, spout rubbish and think you've said something tangible.

they put a sd860 in a <300$ phone, something transsion couldnt do in years

2 Likes

Re: Poco X3 Pro Rebooting After Software Update by Rareoil(m): 8:25am On Apr 08, 2022
SweetBuns:

"Xiaomi cuts cost to make phones"..... but nobody or no phone company was able to make a device that beat the Redmi note 10 pro with regards to performance to price ratio last year. Even your dear Infinix strived to meet up with them and steal the market with the Zero X pro, but it didn't work for them.

y'all just come online, spout rubbish and think you've said something tangible.

they put a sd860 in a <300$ phone, something transsion couldnt do in years

I don't even use transsion, I use Samsung and i said they are also doing it.

1 Like

Re: Poco X3 Pro Rebooting After Software Update by tecnolad(m): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2022
awoofquality:

Everyone who updated to MIUI 13 has the same issue. Xiaomi is a crappy company. Why should they release a software update that crashes customers' phones? Them no get testers?
Re: Poco X3 Pro Rebooting After Software Update by michealdeco: 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
awoofquality:

this issue is from Indian version not global version

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Airtime And Cheap Data Subscription / I'm Scared Of Losing My Files, Please Help. / About Sandisk Memory Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.