Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire (48067 Views)

Photo Of Kwankwaso And Peter Obi Having A Good Laugh / Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by hotseat: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2022
Elections are by the corner and professional politicians are all out to hoodwink those who can't see through their shenanigans.

Immediately after the elections are over, they crawl back into their ethno-religious cocoons to maintain the status quo!

Hypocrites everywhere!
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by Navalsadiq(m): 10:57am On Apr 08, 2022
He looks younger wearing such attire
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by duro4chang(m): 10:58am On Apr 08, 2022
Zonefree:
See as the Isi agu come fit am.

Isi agu Amaka!
Igbo Amaka!
Kwakwanso amaka!
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by Shadysen: 10:59am On Apr 08, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Thats not how we dress please. And red cap is not a thing in eli ikwerre.
no vex
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by warlordd(m): 11:02am On Apr 08, 2022
BanevsJoker:
I guess it's only intimidating when Nnamdi Kanu wears it.
U mean Onye nzuzu Nnamdi Ekperima Kanu that brought evil to our land? Tufiakwa!
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by Jostoman: 11:02am On Apr 08, 2022
OnyeObodo:

But if its the iddiot Tinubu, it wont be our mumu button abi? The usual Yoruba deceptive smartness?

Why do you Yorubas always think you are friends with Igbos when you know you are deceiving yourself?
don't mind those Tinubu boys on nairaland
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by seunmsg(m): 11:08am On Apr 08, 2022
lovat:
seunmsg don silent.

Send the picture to me, I want to check him out on Twitter and Facebook

I can’t wait to see the picture too. Please tag me once you get it from freshkpomo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by Maobichek: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2022
adeolaben:

It's the fact,... We Nigerians need to change this mentality if we must progress... But it's a pity, we the average Nigerians are the ones hating on our selves...

Well, I can't change people... So let it go on... Atleast I'm 38 yrs old now , if I use another 22 yrs more, I'll be 60 years ... At that age wetin concern me for naija mata again?

My main concern go be my own pikin Dem....

I currently reside in FCT Abj, our politicians unites in common when it's time to share our common wealth. Also our leaders don't differentiate between patties hence most PDP members and APC are constantly switching over at any issue.

The masses are those suffering and Nairalanders who play party politics are the worst hit.
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by Youngqueen(f): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2022
Cute bawo? Are u kidding me �
SecretAgent7706:
Mazi , ichie Nwankwo Kwakwanso of Isi ukwu ato of Imo state!
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by franudi: 11:23am On Apr 08, 2022
A Fulani man will not rule this country after buhari.
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by izac82: 11:23am On Apr 08, 2022
I wish our politics is void of hate, death and destruction, Nigeria would have been a very beautiful blend of culture. embarassed
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by adeolaben(m): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2022
Maobichek:

I currently reside in FCT Abj, our politicians unites in common when it's time to share our common wealth. Also our leaders don't differentiate between patties hence most PDP members and APC are constantly switching over at any issue.

The masses are those suffering and Nairalanders who play party politics are the worst hit.

Bro 100%, you are correct

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by Kwara1stson: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2022
Moferere:
This one is more dangerous than buhari grin
you took this from my mouth
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by JudasNaKarrot: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2022
Like this one, abi?

Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by Caseless: 11:55am On Apr 08, 2022
SecretAgent7706:
isiukwato is in Abia right? Funny caption �
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by Yankee101: 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
Election don come
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by Antivirus92(m): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jackson105:

Who says we are friend with 5%, you all can go to hell, no one cares. You are the one coming as refugees to our land, remember.
we live in your lands because our streets down here are also littered with your people. Any day your people leave east,we easterners Will leave your land.
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by detoyee: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
Election fever is here.
They have started again.
Nigerians, Please shine your eyes.
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by absool(m): 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
SecretAgent7706:
They dress like us when they need our votes
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by kellynexx007(m): 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
ITS DISRESPECTFUL FOR ALL THESE POLITICIANS ONLY TO WANT TO ASSOCIATE WITH IGBOS ONLY IN ELECTION PERIOD....PLS REMOVE OUR ATTIRE
SecretAgent7706:
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by Bluntemperor: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
drmuchin:
THRY HAVE COME AGAIN!
FLEE!!

The politicians know how to deceive the gullible in our midst o!
See how some are already falling on one another because he put on an Igbo attire!
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by SensualMan1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
seunmsg:
Them don dey press the mumu button of our friends like freshkpomo again grin
So u are kadoso Mutairo?
What a motor park thing!

Tueh!

Truly an Urchin indeed!

Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by mrvictor: 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
DANGER!!!
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by Lovelive: 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Never you in your lifetime mention the creek pig Asari Dokubo to me. Like Sane Nigerians don't know that Tinubu has given him a huge fat cheque to work for him. undecided undecided undecided

The difference between me and you is that you are working for your daily bread. Which are crumbs thrown to dogs. You will never amount to anything in life aside aside defending politicians online who feeds you from stolen common wealth. wink wink

Even though you know Tinubu is a criminal who embezzled and still embezzle public funds through his stooges, you don't mind marketing him because you care less about the welfare of Nigerians. Your wicked concern is what comes to your pocket.

This is same way you marketed the failure Buhari in 2015 just to spite South Southerners and South Easterners. You people betrayed the Southern alliance in a bid to sneak into the presidency through the back door. It will clear in your eyes eventually on what you are up against.

By the way. I can see the achievements you mentioned clearly. A presidential aspirant that urinates like an imbeccile in public.
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by Freebills12: 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
Now Isiagu attire is an Igbo dressing code... No longer IPOB or terrorist way of dressing? Double standard
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by viklegend(m): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
These men think we are stupid... Election is coming up soon and suddenly wearing different attires, buying corn from road side, eating from local restaurants and donating millions to those they never cared about previously will just wipe our memories and make them saints again... Really laughable...

I buy paypal funds
Dm for rates
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by mighty2: 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
adeolaben:

Bro no vex o, but sometimes all these hates, u no need am.... I be Yoruba man, all my friends to be precise them be either cross river or imo/ rivers.... We are good... Even this morning before heading to my biz place I done see my padi from imo, we gather dey run some faaji drinks and plenty gists for our favorite place, owned by a ugep man, here for ilorin, kwara....

My main point here, is that we don't need to allow politics and other tribal sentiments rule us.

My first degree was from igbinedion univ. 2007.... Almost all my waka padi nah Igbo boys, and we truely get along sef......

I remember fela's daughter " Motunrayo" a law student then, all her friends too were from the Eastern part of naija....

But bro, hate some but don't hate all.....

Peace
what a sensele** bast**d, person dey abuse your tribe and instead of you attacking him back you are here writing gibberish, you are a disgrace to Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by EagleNest(m): 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
Where is Buhari Isiagu's cloth?
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by adeolaben(m): 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
mighty2:
what a sensele** bast**d, person dey abuse your tribe and instead of you attacking him back you are here writing gibberish, you are a disgrace to Yoruba

Keep your idea to yourself... Boy.... I don't care about tribe.... If you are angry because he's abusing Yoruba tribe, then you can help defend the Yoruba tribe .. nah .... I didn't stop you from doing that ....

Keep your anger and pain to yourself ... Ok

Tribe no dey feed me,

tribe no dey buy fuel for my car,

Tribe no dey put money for my pocket,

tribe no dey treat my patients for clinic....

So fight for your self, and not for me.....
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire by OLANIYIPETER: 3:04am On Apr 09, 2022
OnyeObodo:

But if its the iddiot Tinubu, it wont be our mumu button abi? The usual Yoruba deceptive smartness?

Why do you Yorubas always think you are friends with Igbos when you know you are deceiving yourself?

Igbos have no friend that's why they keep on playing 3rd fiddle role. One day they will get sense last last.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos) / Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) / 'Operation Lafiya Dole' Soldiers Drinking Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.