Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Make $300-$1000 Monthly Without Investing A Dime - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Make $300-$1000 Monthly Without Investing A Dime (215 Views)

MAKE 800k Monthly As Our Partner Without Investing A Dime! / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online / Surprising Ways To Make Consistent Money On Forex In 2018 (without Investing You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make $300-$1000 Monthly Without Investing A Dime by Dboretticompany: 5:32am On Apr 08, 2022
MAKE $300-$1000 MONTHLY WITHOUT INVESTING A DIME

check the number on my signature to contact me.

Exchange your time for money
Suitable for students, stay at home parents, or for those that are looking for additional source of income

Is it possible to make $1000 online monthly without investing a kobo

YES, IT IS.
There are various legitimate ways of making money online without risking your money. All you need is to exchange your time for money. Sadly the majority of people don’t talk about this method of making money online.

This online model is suitable for students (especially during this period of ASUU strike), stay at home parents, or you are looking for an additional source of income, because depending on one source of income is very risky and not advisable.

This method of earning doesn't require you to have tech or coding skill, it doesn't require prior experience as I would be providing you with what I call a lazy man hack that would make the jobs very easy to do, it doesn't require a single kobo from you.

What is then required to get started?

As I earlier said, you don't need any tech or coding skill, prior experience or money to get started
What you need is just your phone or laptop, data, and time ( some of the jobs take just 10 minute of your time, in fact the more time you spend, the more money you make.)

In this eBook, I would teach you a lazy man method of implementing tricks and techniques that would guarantee you make between $300-$1000 or more on a monthly basis.

Here are some of the things you would learn:

How to make $100-$500 for a single article with less than 1000 words from 2 website

How to generate the words for this article in less than 3 minutes

Micro work site that pays you in dollars $$$ for doing simple tasks like commenting, sharing, like, sign up etc & also a secret hack that would enable you make $1 for performing this task in less than 2 minutes

How to make $10 by submitting academic pdf file to a website e.g math 111 pdf file, physics 102 file etc. you would make $10 when any of your pdf file is been viewed and you can upload as many as possible

A secret hack that guarantees you make money from this pdf uploading website on autopilot

How to create a PayPal account that sends and receives money in Nigeria, as most of these jobs requires you have a PayPal account to receive payment

3 websites that pay you between $5-$10 for less than 20 minutes of your time. Your job is to help them review their client website by giving your views and suggestions.

How to create a landing page for your business

How to open a bank account in the united states

How to make $50-$100 per hour transcribing audio to text and a secret hack that makes your job easier

Websites that pay you to teach foreigners how to speak and write English. They pay a minimum of $10/hour, and there are unlimited jobs on this site.

to get started call or message me on whatsapp or my email address
zero nine zero one one six zero seven seven one nine
eben1860@gmail.com

To cost of getting the ebook is #1,500

Re: Make $300-$1000 Monthly Without Investing A Dime by Obascoetubi: 6:44am On Apr 08, 2022
Enjoy ur money making & leave us alone, na ebook u wan sell
Re: Make $300-$1000 Monthly Without Investing A Dime by Dboretticompany: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Obascoetubi:
Enjoy ur money making & leave us alone, na ebook u wan sell

lol, true
I intend on selling an eBook, but it's not just an eBook, but also a comprehensive video guide on all the things listed on the flier.
I would drop picture proofs of my recent transaction and also a short video of me working on one of the site. if you still believe I intend on just selling eBook, no issue boss cheesy cheesy

Link to one of the sites below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezxDAeFwI-E

(1) (Reply)

Commodities Available / LIGHTED REFINED ENERGY, ABUJA'S QUALITY DIESEL. / FREE Naija Buy And Sell Market...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.