Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them (3263 Views)

Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says / I Have Covered My Face In Shame Since Morning - Joe Igbokwe Says / Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by amzee(m): 6:47am On Apr 08, 2022
A few hours ago, a staunch member of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Joe Igbokwe, took to his social media page and revealed that APC's National Leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu owns so many markets in Lagos State.
Joe Igbokwe said that the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is the owner of most of the markets in Lagos State.
According to Joe Igbokwe, he said: "Tinubu owns all the markets in Lagos. Balogun, Aspamda, Agric building materials market, computer village, Ladipo market, Alaba international market, motorcycle market Oyingbo, Air condition and fridge market in Lawanson and Oyingbo, etc".

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by Fahdiga(m): 6:48am On Apr 08, 2022
Tinubu the greedy fellow who just like Oliver Twist always wants some more. We can now officially conclude that Joe Igbokwe is the most foolish human being ever to walk the surface of this earth. Dude is irredeemable

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by Unruly7(m): 6:49am On Apr 08, 2022
The government will counter it
And Joe will claim his account was hacked

Unless he don de fight with government

But we know it's true Tinubu owns Lagos state entirely

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by MadamVanessa(f): 6:49am On Apr 08, 2022
shocked

I haven't seen a man as greedy as Tilumbu .

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by delzbaba(m): 6:50am On Apr 08, 2022
This mr Joe is borderline senile

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by paramboos: 6:51am On Apr 08, 2022
Haba, l don't understand Oga Yorubakwe. He is giving his Oga away oo. Anyway, these are things we already know, he owns even more and that is why we will not give him Nigeria to own. God forbid!!!

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:53am On Apr 08, 2022
Not only markets, All land in the state belongs to jagaban of lagos.

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by Obascoetubi: 6:54am On Apr 08, 2022
He is really thief-nubu

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by gasparpisciotta: 6:54am On Apr 08, 2022
A lot of nitwits here maaan!!!!

This is sarcasm at its best, it was meant as a pepper dem statement.

See further below

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by Bobloco: 6:55am On Apr 08, 2022
Baba Bourdillon is the biggest landlord in Lagos State

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by LeoDeKing: 6:57am On Apr 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
A lot of nitwits here maaan!!!!

This is a sarcasm at its best, it was meant as a pepper dem statement.
I dey tell you oh.

Some of them are even saying it will soon be denied.

Even from the beginning, "ok", any human being with half the brain of an ant will know this is clear sarcasm.

Though I noticed the "ok" in his tweet was deliberately omitted in the report.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by Macphenson: 7:02am On Apr 08, 2022
okooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by Shedrack777: 7:02am On Apr 08, 2022
let him own all the market in nigeria, he won't still become president.
Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by ThEGodFaThEr129: 7:06am On Apr 08, 2022
Not just the markets alone, Tinubu owns every Yoruba lagosians, children and adults, born and unborn.
Tinubu controls Yoruba lagosians like a Tv remote control inside his ill-gotten palatial residence at bourdillon's.
The destinies of all Yoruba lagosians are tied to his white handkerchief, little wonder lagosians queue up at his gate at bourdillon every morning to collect groundout oil and owo ounję.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by LeoDeKing: 7:07am On Apr 08, 2022
[s]
Unruly7:

[/s]
The govt will not counter it and Joe will not claim his account was hacked because not everyone is an illiterate without brain.

Joe was being sarcastic and any semi-literate with at least half the brain of a lizard will see it very clearly. angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by ThEGodFaThEr129: 7:08am On Apr 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I dey tell you oh.

Even from the beginning, "ok", any human being with half the brain of an ant will know this is clear sarcasm.

Have you gone to collect your Friday morning share of groundout oil from Tinubu today?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by LeoDeKing: 7:11am On Apr 08, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:

Have you gone to collect your Friday morning share of groundout oil from Tinubu today?
No I haven't.

Though I hope you are literate enough to understand the topic of the thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by LordIsaac(m): 7:13am On Apr 08, 2022
Max Weber's " The Protestant Ethics and the Spirit of Capitalism" comes to mind.
Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by ThEGodFaThEr129: 7:16am On Apr 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:

No I haven't.

Though I hope you are literate enough to understand the topic of the thread.
You should be more concerned about how one man from iragbiji determines your fate in Lagos State while entrenching agberos to lord over so called literates like you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by LeoDeKing: 7:26am On Apr 08, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:

You should be more concerned about how one man from iragbiji determines your fate in Lagos State while entrenching agberos to lord over so called literates like you.
No, nobody does that in Lagos.

I think you are mistaking the situation in SE for Lagos. It is actually in SE that some illiterates called ipob will decide the days businesses will be conducted or otherwise because one bleached monkey is kept in a cage.

That is how fate is determined by few illiterates. I hope you have learnt something new today. cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by simpleseyi: 7:36am On Apr 08, 2022
Unruly7:

And you did not know that Joe Yorubakwe is just telling idiots to keep shut. Are you this dumb?

This however does not remove the fact that Tinubu is feeding fat on us. That's how every society is. The politicians feed fat on the poor masses, and useless Thunder will refuse to strike them dead.
Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by OMENKAismad: 7:36am On Apr 08, 2022
amzee:
A few hours ago, a staunch member of
the All Progressives Congress (APC), Joe
Igbokwe, took to his social media page
and revealed that APC's National Leader,
Bola Ahmed Tinubu owns so many
markets in Lagos State.

Joe Igbokwe said that the National Leader
of the All Progressives Congress, Bola
Ahmed Tinubu, is the owner of most of the
markets in Lagos State.

According to Joe Igbokwe, he said:
"Tinubu owns all the markets in Lagos.
Balogun, Aspamda, Agric building
materials market, computer village, Ladipo
market, Alaba international market,
motorcycle market Oyingbo, Air condition
and fridge market in Lawanson and
Oyingbo, etc".
I known understand that this man is enemy of tinubu how can you allways implicating tinubu
Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by Truthisunique2: 7:37am On Apr 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I dey tell you oh.

lol, trying to spin it but the guy still gave your oga away

You don't realize most of these people within his circles are bitter about the control and pocketing of everything by tinubu

He said "ok" but that isn't strong sarcasm enough, ok means in the affirmative it can go anywhere

It only becomes sarcasm when you end it with a joke like even the ones in okija he owns it too etc

He just gave an ok affirmation neither here nor there and listed all the markets in Lagos tinubu controls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by yanabasee(m): 7:41am On Apr 08, 2022
AND THAT'S THE MAN FOR THE JOB....

HE HAS A RETIREMENT PLAN AND OWNING A MARKET IS A GOOD BUSINESS....

WATCH HOW PEOPLE WILL BEGIN TO GO INTO MARKET ESTABLISHMENT LEAVING REAL ESTATE....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by simpleseyi: 7:43am On Apr 08, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:
Not just the markets alone, Tinubu owns every Yoruba lagosians, children and adults, born and unborn.
Tinubu controls Yoruba lagosians like a Tv remote control inside his ill-gotten palatial residence at bourdillon's.
The destinies of all Yoruba lagosians are tied to his white handkerchief, little wonder lagosians queue up at his gate at bourdillon every morning to collect groundout oil and owo ounję.

Who owns your parents? I no insult anybody's parents, I just dey ask question ni
Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by ThEGodFaThEr129: 7:44am On Apr 08, 2022
simpleseyi:

Who owns your parents?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by gentleman82: 7:45am On Apr 08, 2022
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.
Re: Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them by simpleseyi: 7:46am On Apr 08, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:

Cursed generation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Feel The SE Isn't Politically Relevant? / A Rare Pictures Of Something You Won't See Again In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) / 2023: Why Did Governor Ganduje Stop Following Tinubu ? ( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.