Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Register Domain Name And Other Web Related Services In Naira - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Register Domain Name And Other Web Related Services In Naira (1005 Views)

Get What Other Web Hosting Companies Are Selling For Free. / Which Other Web Package Can I Learn With My Phone? / For Php Or Other Web Programming Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register Domain Name And Other Web Related Services In Naira by Macfonse: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2007
Hello Nigerians, you can now begin to register your domain name from the comfort of your home and pay into our bank or at the office at your convenience for instant activation.

This is part of our effort to serve you better availing you the opportunity to buy domain and other web services online using naira.

Go right now to http://www.mgshost.com to signup (open) an account

Preload your account at the office or nearest UBA bank to you

Register your domain name and pay for other services more conveniently

It has never being as easy as this before
Re: Register Domain Name And Other Web Related Services In Naira by lolitha: 7:49am On Jun 11, 2011
Thanks for sharing,
Recently i register the domain name here http://www.tucktail.com/ In this site i got the hosting at free of cost because i bought the domain if we buy the domain means we get the hosting at free of cost, In this site i found the three plans ECONOMY PLAN,DELUXE PLAN,ULTIMATE PLAN,
I selected deluxe plan, i am happy with that plan,

(1) (Reply)

Are Slow Websites Going Away Anytime Soon? / Wots The Best Webhosting Company In Naija - Java/linux / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.