Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (406 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 08, 2022
Re: . by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 08, 2022
Lukgaf please say something
Re: . by yuping(m): 9:30am On Apr 08, 2022
undecided that is why you have bismillahi, imaging your company employs people to cook and they are christian won't you eat? Religion no hard black man turn am to something else.
So when I go to eatries I should ask if it was prepared by a christian or Muslim. My Guy Almajiri dey eat anything, this same Almajiri when they grow up they become selective.

1 Like

Re: . by HarunaWest(m): 9:30am On Apr 08, 2022
If its prepared the halal way, then its consumable.
Re: . by Ahmed0336(m): 9:31am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Please can a Christian prepare meals for some unmarried Muslims for fasting and breaking of the fasting?

Romance section is not enough for you. You don carry mata religion section..
Re: . by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 08, 2022
yuping:
undecided that is why you have bismillahi, imaging your company employs people to cook and they are christian won't you eat? Religion no hard black man turn am to something else.
So when I go to eatries I should ask if it was prepared by a christian or Muslim. My Guy Almajiri dey eat anything, this same Almajiri when they grow up they become selective.
I have a situation before me, I do prepare the meals for our unmarried Muslim workers for fasting but one has refused to eat stating that it invalidates his fasting
Re: . by Shalommy(f): 9:34am On Apr 08, 2022
A muslim have nothing in common with a christian. Same as christian. We sharing the same country brings all these calamities on us as christians. angry
Re: . by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 08, 2022
HarunaWest:
If its prepared the halal way, then its consumable.
It’s prepared devoid of anything unlawful
Re: . by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 08, 2022
Shalommy:
A muslim have nothing in common with a christian. Same as christian. We sharing the same country brings all these calamities on us as christians. angry
That’s your own opinion, I love them with all my heart and they are one of the nicest people I’ve ever seen and mingle with, so many of my families are Muslims and don’t ever likened them to those causing wahala, it’s against Islam too and most true Muslims condemn them as well

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 08, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Romance section is not enough for you. You don carry mata religion section..
Ahn ahn is it bad to ask questions and get clarification
Re: . by qwertyboss(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
I have a situation before me, I do prepare the meals for our unmarried Muslim workers for fasting but one has refused to eat stating that in invalidates his fasting
That's wrong...
The Qur'an clearly stated that " permissible for you is the food of those given the scriptures and and yours too is permissible for them"
Except pork and animals sacrificed to deities other than God Almighty
Re: . by Lukgaf(m): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Lukgaf please say something

Yes, if the food is not among those classified as Haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 08, 2022
qwertyboss:

That's wrong...
The Qur'an clearly stated that " permissible for you is the food of those given the scriptures and and yours too is permissible for them"
Except pork and animals sacrificed to deities other than God Almighty
Thanks, he’s just stressing himself and my heart can’t take it, I pray he changes his mind
Re: . by yuping(m): 9:41am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
I have a situation before me, I do prepare the meals for our unmarried Muslim workers for fasting but one has refused to eat stating that in invalidates his fasting
don't feel bad about it, you have already done your job, move on. Religion is a complex thing. A Muslim who don't have anything to eat won't have preference but when you have so much you can choose to eat anything, even Jesus accept so much from People below him. Is he greater than Jesus? As I dey break like this I dey enter my oga side a christian go chop better for weekends.
Is good to have preference oooo but religion ain't that Regid and inconsiderate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 08, 2022
Lukgaf:

Yes, if the food is not among those classified as Haram
Thank you, the food isn’t haram
Re: . by house10s2: 9:47am On Apr 08, 2022
una wahala too many

(1) (Reply)

Osinachi: ‘Killer Marriage Is Nonsense Marriage’, Pastor Enenche Breaks Silence / Yeshua, The Christ - The Logos, The Son Of God - The Righteous Judge! / 3 Types Of Servants Of God Or Children Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.