Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Full Audio And Translation Of What Deborah Said That Angered Muslim Students - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Full Audio And Translation Of What Deborah Said That Angered Muslim Students (487 Views)

What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Audio And Translation Of What Deborah Said That Angered Muslim Students by owukpa(m): 11:17am On May 13, 2022
The audio of what slain Deborah Samuel said that angered her fellow students in Sokoto to lynch her has emerged.

The victim was accused of blaspheming the leader and founder of Islamic religion, Prophet Mohammed in a school WhatsApp group chat.

Deborah was a student of Shehu Shagari College of Education in Sokoto State.

In the audio obtained by IDOMA TELEVISION, the lady warned her classmates against posting religious things on class WhatsApp group chat.

She reportedly said in this audio in Hausa language….

Which is to be translated as, “Holy ghost fire, nothing would happen to me, is it by force you guys would always be sending these religious stuff in the group, the group wasn’t created for that, but rather as a notice for when there’s a test, assignment, exams etc not these nonsense religious posts.”

Meanwhile, the Sultanate Council in sokoto has called for the immediate arrest of those behind the murder of Deborah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNZSh_p3ZHA

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Mysterious! GOD Of Chosen Turns Knife To Toy( Pics, Video) / Dealing With Demon-possessed People / No Rest In Peace For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.