Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

How My Son Almost Died At A Federal School In Lagos — Woman Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Son Almost Died At A Federal School In Lagos — Woman Cries Out (363 Views)

Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 / Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught / Lagos Woman Tortures Stepdaughters With Hot Knife, Pepper (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Son Almost Died At A Federal School In Lagos — Woman Cries Out by Gemid94(m): 9:35am On Apr 08, 2022
*Accuses principal of cover-up

Just like the viral story of Sylvester Oromoni, the late 12-year-old student of Dowen College, a distraught mother has called out the management of Federal Government College Lagos, Ijanikin, over the alleged maltreatment of her son.

The woman identified simply as Mrs Joy alleged that her son who is in SS1 was beaten to a stupor by some senior students in the company of one “Kelechi Ehidom”, who according to her, spearheaded the attack.

Mrs Joy in a letter forwarded to the school principal, which was seen by Quest Times, narrated how the incident happened.

Continued reading>>>https://www.thequesttimes.com/how-my-son-almost-died-at-a-federal-school-in-lagos-woman-cries-out/

Re: How My Son Almost Died At A Federal School In Lagos — Woman Cries Out by MadamVanessa(f): 9:36am On Apr 08, 2022
shocked
Re: How My Son Almost Died At A Federal School In Lagos — Woman Cries Out by Rastaramsey(m): 9:37am On Apr 08, 2022
Nawa ooo
Boarding school wan dey turn jungle undecided undecided
Re: How My Son Almost Died At A Federal School In Lagos — Woman Cries Out by habsydiamond(m): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2022
Sorry madam, most Nigerian boarding schools are now filled with cultists. Most rich people who don't have time for their kids are the people I pity... Such schools are where your child will be bullied for no reason. If u want the sanity of ur child to be intact, keep him or her closer to you.
Re: How My Son Almost Died At A Federal School In Lagos — Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 08, 2022
Imagine what these young bullies will do few years to come
Re: How My Son Almost Died At A Federal School In Lagos — Woman Cries Out by eddynaira125: 9:51am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Imagine what these young bullies will do few years to come

They don't always end well, after the 6 years in school, they come back begging you for one favor or the other

When those seniors act they forget to know that is just a matter of time, nobody will be in school forever

1 Like

Re: How My Son Almost Died At A Federal School In Lagos — Woman Cries Out by Neddstark: 10:02am On Apr 08, 2022
eddynaira125:

They don't always end well, after the 6 years in school, they come back begging you for one favor or the other

When those seniors act they forget to know that is just a matter of time, nobody will be in school forever

True, those secondary school peeps begging me for money were actually bullies then.
Re: How My Son Almost Died At A Federal School In Lagos — Woman Cries Out by eddynaira125: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2022
Neddstark:

True, those secondary school peeps begging me for money were actually bullies then.

Confirm
Re: How My Son Almost Died At A Federal School In Lagos — Woman Cries Out by Boogyman557: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool this matters don SCATTER my head pan WOTOWOTO..

way my KALA!

I say, way my KALA!

AMABOBI D MANCHI, LOAD BULLET 4 my KALA!

I say LOAD BULLET 4 my KALA!

No make me repeat am AGAIN oo..

LOAD the BULLET fas fas...

Na to JAZZ in dat useless school b d NEXT Tin!

BLAST BLAST doz useless student left leg wit my old KALA!

which kind NONSENSE b dis!

ZUZUKI land is far but wen u HIGH MAMA CHINELO WEED, it becomes NEAR!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

(1) (Reply)

'yahoo Yahoo' Elders Dupe Lady Of N250m With Promise Of Healing Her From Ailment / How Kingsley Essien Trafficed Wife For Prostitution, Sold Son For N600,000 / Police Detain Driver, Conductor With Herdsmen Who Killed Man Over Cow's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.