Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) (1094 Views)

Hardship: Tinubu Trends In Sex Group (Pictures) / Ekweremadu Hailed As He Arrives Nigeria After IPOB Beating / How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by SATANICALLY: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2022
As revealed by @JohnFanimokun

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by SATANICALLY: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2022
Body dun tell them grin

1 Share

Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by dawnomike(m): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2022
The true motive is now being unfolded...

1 Like

Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by MadamVanessa(f): 9:49am On Apr 08, 2022
shocked

Only Idiotic useless gullible will believe this bunkum .

So the date in which they said people hail IPOB is to be hidden and the date in which they cursed Ipob is to be shown?grin Chai chai chai which kind stupidity is this. grin

Don't be surprised if Nigerians believe this thing even when it's obvious that this thing is as fake as Jubril Alsundani parading as original Buhari.

Non of those people are igbos believe me, they're all Yorubas bearing Igbo names to demeaned Ipob, but it's very sad that there's no smartness in them at all.

On 7th April which was yesterday, all of them who hail IPOB, suddenly login to Twitter same day to cursed IPOB. This is the most lame thing I have seen in my whole life. grin

10 Likes

Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by Ebubeslym(m): 9:54am On Apr 08, 2022
This op na confirm Onye ara

2 Likes

Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by Frigga13: 9:56am On Apr 08, 2022
Yesso!

The awareness is catching up..

Ndi Anambra are waking up with musCle ..ndi Ngbu above anagoheri

Ejiri Na a na eme ife biafra Na burn state .. and killing anambrains

Wetin we ask Soludo Na civilian jtf .. ime otu nkwo and Anambra State vigilante .. a gwo Simeon and his abakiliki louts iba..

Fools ..

Anambra survive all shooting from military regimes to bakassi .. r come be ekpa
Boys
Shoot and run boys .. no moral no liver ..

Dey enter Dry Road and structure Dey burn kill

Soludo give us government backing and forget military ..

Let do it igbos to igbos .. let know how e go

Ahahaha

You dey Dey your house break your balls agains?

Ndi Igbo?

Aragabue any human that will mention IPOB in Anambra State again

4 Likes

Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by PussyOdour(m): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So the date in which they said people hail IPOB is to be hidden and the date in which they cursed Ipob is to be shown?grin Chai chai chai which kind stupidity is this. grin

Don't be surprised if Nigerians believe this thing even when it's obvious that this thing is as fake as Jubril Alsundani parading as original Buhari.

Even though I don't like you because of your abusive nature, even if I don't subscribed to IPOB, I don't like them at all. But believe me, on this one you're very smart.

I believe the post o, untill I read your comment and went back to check the dates.

1 Like

Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by InHeaven(m): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2022
Well, maybe when it happens to you, you'll understand better.

People like you don't live in the East. Continue
MadamVanessa:
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by omenkaLives(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2022
They're many here as well. The reason why they kee taking such actions that tend to boomerang is because they apply more emotions than wisdom and tact in all they do. They see the "now" rewards and never consider long term repercussions.

It's a pity and a shame.

Sadly, even if this is taken care of, the same cycle will repeat itself all over again as long as it relates to these ones. Wisdom has never been part of their forte.

4 Likes

Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by WATCHOVER(m): 10:01am On Apr 08, 2022
That is why I said and I will continue to say that Unknown Gun Men are politicians paid to make ESN or IPOB useless.
If Nnamdi Kanu can come out of this travails strong after all this sabotage by the politicians of both APC and PDP even APGA, then I will know that the finger of God is with Kanu
Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by SIMONEKPA7: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by omenkaLives(m): 10:04am On Apr 08, 2022
WATCHOVER:
That is why I said and I will continue to say that Unknown Gun Men are politicians paid to make ESN or IPOB useless.
If Nnamdi Kanu can come out of this travails strong after all this sabotage by the politicians of both APC and PDP even APGA, then I will know that the finger of God is with Kanu
And so will you people continue to live in perpetual denial.

3 Likes

Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by Frigga13: 10:04am On Apr 08, 2022
Weda Na old or new post

IPOB
Esn
Ekpa boys call unknown gun men .. autopiloters

Anambrains no want anyone again

We want to develop our state ..

This Na warning oh .. Na faceless forum

No be say wen e start this criminals go say Na Fulani..

Na dem first start to kee Ndi Anambra and burning our properties

We no wan sit at home again

And time. E go be

3 Likes

Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by Yujin(m): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Thanks. You know them very well. They will do anything to manipulate and cause confusion with the hope that Biafrans will begin to renounce IPOB. What becomes the fate of our people God forbid if IPOB fizzles away today? Southern Kaduna will be a joke compared to what will befall our people. We all know their aims and they've failed already.
Jisie Ike.
Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by WATCHOVER(m): 10:06am On Apr 08, 2022
omenkaLives:
And so will you people continue to live in perpetual denial.
Come on am not from the East man or Politically affiliated to any party
Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by Emergingnation3(m): 10:08am On Apr 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Non of those people are igbos believe me, they're all Yorubas bearing Igbo name to demeaned Ipob, but it's very sad that there's no smartness in them at all.
Your eyes are sharp..
Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by Yujin(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2022
Frigga13:
Weda Na old or new post

IPOB
Esn
Ekpa boys call unknown gun men .. autopiloters

Anambrains no want anyone again

We want to develop our state ..

This Na warning oh .. Na faceless forum

No be say wen e start this criminals go say Na Fulani..

Na dem first start to kee Ndi Anambra and burning our properties

We no wan sit at home again

And time. E go be
Your case is very pitiable. Those that contracted may run away and hide in distant lands, but you, your hide out can easily be traced. Continue to claim Anambra with the aim of misleading Biafrans. You'll answer for it in no distant time. It's not a must to share a country with the people you clearly don't like. Why then the pretense and deception if not because of the level of evil wishes you have for Biafrans. Your sins will find you out soonest.
Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by Emergingnation3(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2022
Silly propaganda by chronic unity beggars..

1 Like

Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by Coldsperm: 10:10am On Apr 08, 2022
I will continue to laugh at all these afonjaa Headslammers and their terrorists husbands from the sahel desert. Only if they know. Ipob is Igbo and Igbo is Ipob. You can write epistles upon epistles here, it can't change anything offline. Since we now hate Ipob, let's bet on this. Send one afonjaa headslammer or one fulani cow fucker down to Onitsha main market tomorrow. Let him speak bad of Ipob for just 2 minutes and let's see if he won't be burnt to ashes. Many guys were killed by some terrorists up north in a train station attack and others kidnapped but only few people commented. Some cows were killed yesterday and every idiot starts having an opinion. Go to that cow thread and see how many pages it has garnered and check the train station thread. Now come back and tell me your findings. You guys should continue ranting online, it gives us joy down here.

2 Likes

Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by Frigga13: 10:12am On Apr 08, 2022
Yujin:

Your case is very pitiable. Those that contracted may run away and hide in distant lands, but you, your hide out can easily be traced. Continue to claim Anambra with the aim of misleading Biafrans. You'll answer for it in no distant time. It's not a must to share a country with the people you clearly don't like. Why then the pretense and deception if not because of the level of evil wishes you have for Biafrans. Your sins will find you out soonest.

Narie from My mention fast

Ewu .. anu mpam.. imaluo ife okwaia ..

Ezi Congo..

Confirm nwa otu .. bia ime ogbe st Stephens bia Machaa ..

Aturu Dara ibi ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by heniford2: 10:17am On Apr 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Non of those people are igbos believe me, they're all Yorubas bearing Igbo names to demeaned Ipob, but it's very sad that there's no smartness in them at all.

On 7th April which was yesterday, all of them who hail IPOB, suddenly login to Twitter same day to cursed IPOB. This is the most lame thing I have seen in my whole life. grin
ur a smart lady kiss
Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by Conrod: 10:17am On Apr 08, 2022
omenkaLives:
They're many here as well. The reason why they kee taking such actions that tend to boomerang is because they apply more emotions than wisdom and tact in all they do. They see the "now" rewards and never consider long term repercussions.

It's a pity and a shame.

Sadly, even if this is taken care of, the same cycle will repeat itself all over again as long as it relates to these ones. Wisdom has never been part of their forte.
Is it not an irony that despite all you know about us,you and your fathers still cant imagine living without us...na curse ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by heniford2: 10:17am On Apr 08, 2022
Fake
Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by Yujin(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2022
Frigga13:

Narie from My mention fast

Ewu .. anu mpam.. imaluo ife okwaia ..

Ezi Congo..

Confirm nwa otu .. bia ime ogbe st Stephens bia Machaa ..

Aturu Dara ibi ..
Dogs like you think you've so much blended but unfortunately, goons like me are super studious. You're not Igbo and certainly not from Anambra. You're a Yoruba guy and I have tabs on you already.
Did it shock you? You still think we're joking right? Carry on.
Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by Frigga13: 10:21am On Apr 08, 2022
Yujin:

Dogs like you think you've so much blended but unfortunately, goons like me are super studious. You're not Igbo and certainly not from Anambra. You're a Yoruba guy and I have tabs on you already.
Did it shock you? You still think we're joking right? Carry on.

Mpagi dog..
Mmagi bitch
Umunna gi ezi bida

Anumanu..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by Yujin(m): 10:22am On Apr 08, 2022
Frigga13:

Mpagi dog..
Mmagi bitch
Umunna gi ezi bida

Anumanu..
The message has been passed across.
Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by Rugaria: 10:26am On Apr 08, 2022
Frigga13:
Yesso!

The awareness is catching up..

Ndi Anambra are waking up with musCle ..ndi Ngbu above anagoheri

Ejiri Na a na eme ife biafra Na burn state .. and killing anambrains

Wetin we ask Soludo Na civilian jtf .. ime otu nkwo and Anambra State vigilante .. a gwo Simeon and his abakiliki louts iba..

Fools ..

Anambra survive all shooting from military regimes to bakassi .. r come be ekpa
Boys
Shoot and run boys .. no moral no liver ..

Dey enter Dry Road and structure Dey burn kill

Soludo give us government backing and forget military ..

Let do it igbos to igbos .. let know how e go

Ahahaha

You dey Dey your house break your balls agains?

Ndi Igbo?

Aragabue any human that will mention IPOB in Anambra State again

Go and eat your Amala and guzzle the other green substance and sleep. You're just making noise.
Woke up with muscle ko? Wake up with music ni..
Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:

It's a pity and a shame.

[/s]
Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by Frigga13: 10:28am On Apr 08, 2022
Rugaria:

Go and eat your Amala and guzzle the other green substance and sleep. You're just making noise.
Woke up with muscle ko? Wake up with music ni..

Get the fcvk off ..

Anambra Dey wake .. tell your ekpa that wen we open main market he should come and kill everyone

Unu na aghu omo..

Ekpa fools

2 Likes

Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by Rugaria: 10:33am On Apr 08, 2022
Frigga13:

Get the fcvk off ..

Anambra Dey wake .. tell your ekpa that wen we open main market he should come and kill everyone

Unu na aghu omo..

Ekpa fools
Go and open am naa..
I heard it's closed today! Total lockdown!!
Step in there and your socalled Anambra people will be the ones to annihilate an efulefu like you..
Ana akogheri..
Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by Frigga13: 10:37am On Apr 08, 2022
Rugaria:

Go and open am naa..
I heard it's closed today! Total lockdown!!
Step in there and your socalled Anambra people will be the ones to annihilate an efulefu like you..
Ana akogheri..

Nezie nu.. online ekukeee..

Onye amadi Ife aluu.. noise maker

Make Soludo run him matters first..

Anambra is the end of IPOB Ekpa fools , Esn

Oga emenu ga film .. anambra ga agbayeru ekpa boys vim soon

Soludo no need invite army

E go play soon no be by online bingo

2 Likes

Re: Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures) by lovat(m): 10:40am On Apr 08, 2022
omenkaLives:

It's a pity and a shame.

use this same energy to talk about your state Benue. I went there and I can only weep seeing the destruction there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missing NYSC Corps Member, Stephanie Terungwa Found Dead, Private Parts Missing / Northern Christian Youths Rejects Muslim Muslim Ticket (photos) / Prophet Predicts Tinubu Will Win: CAN Must Hear This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.