Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari (13453 Views)

Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi / Emeka Kalu To Ihedioha, Wike: 'Don't Impose Presidential Candidate On PDP' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by Ezedon(m): 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
What do you think you can tell an impostor
Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by Prolificgiant(m): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
How does all this better the life of a common man in this country
Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by adelaja70(m): 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
Igi Dongoyaro is playing with fire...
Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
HomeofSolution:
Consensus arrangements is similar intune to dictatorship rather than Democracy

KEEP KWAYET!!!

Tinubu WILL SURELY BE DISGRACED
Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by Sunsets: 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
Anybody against Tinubu's candidacy is Igbo? Odeciferous Ode
Dsalvo:

Why are you Igbos always first to comment and mention Tinubu?

Is that how hatefully jobless you all are?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by Bottomofpussy(m): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Buhari Will finally anoints someone, which no one will question his choice. There will be so many defection to other parties. 2023 will be interesting
Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by ezegold4we: 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
Come may 2022,I see Premium tears loading for Tinubu and afonja Muslims.
Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by PrinceMajestic: 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Tinubu not fit win formal vice president Alh. Atiku Abubakar for any Nigeria election, Tinubu don baff? He don brush he brown teeth? He don stop to piss for body? It's only GEJ that can help APC if not no soul in APC right now can win elections against the waziri Adamawa in a general election. Evil yorubas and Tinubu want pdp Atiku to defeat us but their plan has failed. APC will rule Nigeria until I'm matured and powerful enough to be Nigeria's President under the Progressives platform. God bless Me, bless APC, God bless APC Delta, God bless our resolved consensus candidate ex president GEJ and Nigerians. Una well don ooo. Very soon una go get APC packages from me for this nairaland. Pls go get your Progressives membership card if you know say you nor be backward person, e go help you to not miss out on goodies. Thank you
Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by ityP(m): 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Shameless old man, go and play with your grand-kids. Tinubu and Yorubas are not your mates.

But did he lie? You people shouted that consensus will not work. Buhari was just laughing at you people.
Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Why are you Igbos always first to comment and mention Tinubu?

Is that how hatefully jobless you all are?

But it is the SWAGA team of Tinubu that is behind this. so why is it that anyone with a contrary message you will say it is Igbos. Please don't call igbos if APC decides not to give Tinubu the ticket.

1 Like

Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by tonysunkan: 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
There is a contradiction here. It is either you have a consesus candidate or you impose a canditate. Consesus means majority of the people agree on the particular candidate. In Nigeria, the problem is imposition of candidates.
Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by BelovedofLord: 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/apc-leaders-warn-buhari-against-consensus-candidacy/
+++

Only the delusional APcheat people keeps mentioning a deceased person's name to suit their delusional narratives!

+++

Kindly allow the dead rest in...............?
Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by kilisi(m): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
Bottomofpussy:
Buhari Will finally anoints someone, which no one will question his choice. There will be so many defection to other parties. 2023 will be interesting

Don't you get it? In the event of an imposition of consensus candidate where all other aspirants do not agree through writing, it's a loss for the cabals because it is clearly against the APC constitution which allows for consensus but must be agreed to by all the contestants. All an aggrieved contestant has to do is approach the court and even if APC wins, it's given to PDP as APC would have no candidate in the of the eye of the law during the election.

Let's leave emotions and sentiments aside when analysing issues.

1 Like

Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by olatuns2017: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/apc-leaders-warn-buhari-against-consensus-candidacy/

It's just testing u guys

It's never going to be possible

Presidential ticket is beyond PMB

While Govs accepted consensus was to honor PMB because in their state Give chose who become APC state exco!

To be honest PMB candidate can't win APC presidential election next month
Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by ojoblues2000: 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
hummmmmm let us wait and see
Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
Buha don take over Tinubu party.He will put his candidates despite you talk talk,his unrepentantly tribalistic and clandestine in all his approach.Buha cares only about his people.Buha is taking his pound of flesh for 1966 coup. undecidedIF NO ELECTION BUHA WILL CONTINUE.

1 Like

Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by sonsuner: 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
ok

Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by basseeafricana: 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
Frigga13:
After all this Yoruba noise . They will still que behind Buhari consensus candidates

Na so dem make noise for convention .. even wan protest .. ginger .. mouth for every media .. las las ..

Na dem go convention

Que behind Buni .. his secretary and Buhari consensus candidate

Adamu is chairman

No be yoruba people matter
Governors and stakeholders voices were heard. Buhari only managed brought Adamu, others offices were brought by Governors and stakeholders. Second highest position WC is Nat Sec was brought by Tinubu. What are u saying, chief hater

2 Likes

Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by Murphyenemuwe: 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
Stop spewing trash. How is he imposing candidates in Lagos? Was primary elections conducted in Lagos? O what's the fuss
cktheluckyman:
But Tinubu is allowed to do imposition in Lagos yet he doesn't want the authentic national leader of APC Buhari to do same in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by Jackson105: 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
Sunsets:
Anybody against Tinubu's candidacy is Igbo? Odeciferous Ode

Did the guy he quoted denying being ibo, you urgently need sense
Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by Dmacqh(m): 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
The mod should change it to Tinubu campaign groups against APC rumored consensus Presidential candidate .
Why are they wailing and kicking when it’s not confirmed yet ?
What if Tinubu is APC/Buhari consensus candidate or they got wind it’s not their Lord Jagabam of pampers ?
That’s what he does in Lagos/South West . He’s their Lord and holds anointing oil .He picks and unpicks at will yet none of them have deemed it fit to challenge him or question him .
He is the power and municipality of Yorubaland not in Nigeria .
Let him continue wearing sneakers and joggers instead of treating himself .
Desperate hypocrite if he can’t support either Fashola, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Adesina ,Rochas etc , let him go and rest.
Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by derecho(m): 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
Would you say this if Buhari decides to impose Tinubu on them saying he is the most suitable?
Ahmed0336:
I agree with this.

Let everyone try his/her luck
Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by Ahmed0336(m): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
derecho:
Would you say this if Buhari decides to impose Tinubu on them saying he is the most suitable?

Yes I will. That's the beauty of democracy.
Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by ityP(m): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
kilisi:

Don't you get it? In the event of an imposition of consensus candidate where all other aspirants do not agree through writing, it's a loss for the cabals because it is clearly against the APC constitution which allows for consensus but must be agreed to by all the contestants. All an aggrieved contestant has to do is approach the court and even if APC wins, it's given to PDP as APC would have no candidate in the of the eye of the law during the election.

Let's leave emotions and sentiments aside when analysing issues.

You didnt see what happened in convention? Some came to stage and said "dem no go gree", but nobody send them. Consensus is another word for imposition. If you no gree that day, na you sabi. You MUST sha sign. I remember D. Olusegun coming to the convention ground with his people, he was insisting that nothing like consensus grin. Las las, dude came on stage to cry that he has dropped. Las las, Tinubu will do same grin
Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by ityP(m): 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
olatuns2017:

It's just testing u guys

It's never going to be possible

Presidential ticket is beyond PMB

While Govs accepted consensus was to honor PMB because in their state Give chose who become APC state exco!

To be honest PMB candidate can't win APC presidential election next month

You people underrate and underestimate Buhari too much. That's you people's big problem. We dey wait
Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by jaxxy(m): 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Lol
Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by derecho(m): 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kikikiki...if I say I believe you, na lie I dey lie.
Ahmed0336:

Yes I will. That's the beauty of democracy.
Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by Ahmed0336(m): 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki...if I say I believe you, na lie I dey lie.
Show any of my post or topics or shared post showing I'm rooting for BAT
Re: Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari by derecho(m): 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
It's not solely about post.There are many supporting Yahaya Bello here who may not even comment.Some use different monikers to fly kites and do all sorts.

Though, it is an APC affair and if they like they should give Malami.However, I noticed that pro-Tinubu members of the party are the ones giving the impression that Tinubu may not be the annointed one and everyone should be allowed to slug it out.

Ahmed0336:

Show any of my post or topics or shared post showing I'm rooting for BAT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) / Maputo - Mozambique, The Brazil Of Africa / Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.