Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,252 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Policemen Run Away After Hitting & Damaging Another Car On Lekki Express Road. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Run Away After Hitting & Damaging Another Car On Lekki Express Road. (464 Views)

Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) / Grace Ama Mensimah Amponsah Runs Away After Arriving Paris / Abusive Lady Inside A Benin-Warri Bus Beaten After Hitting Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Run Away After Hitting & Damaging Another Car On Lekki Express Road. by StagethemTVee: 10:46am On Apr 08, 2022
A road user have shared his experience with some men of the Nigerian police force who damaged his car while overtaking him. They policemen tried to intimidate him but the presence of eyewitnesses made it impossible. While trying to get justice at the police station, the policemen sped off.

DEAR INSPECTOR GENERAL OF THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE.

Today being the 7th day of April, 2022 ,*3 officers of the Nigerian Police* in a Black Prado Jeep recklessly tried to overtake my car and badly damaged my car in the process along the Lekki-Epe Expressway. When I requested that these officers fix the damage they had done to my car, they tried to intimidate me but didn't succeed due to the intervention of other eyewitnesses. I and the officers went to the Maroko Police Station where we were directed to the Ilasan Police Station as a result of the location of the incident. As we left Maroko for Ilasan,the police officers fled with speed in their vehicle.

Why would the Nigerian Police who are supposed to uphold the law, drive recklessly thus putting the lives of civilians whose lives they ought to protect at risk?

Why would officers of the Nigerian Police drive cars without plate numbers?
IS THE NIGERIAN POLICE NOW ABOVE THE LAW?

SIR,I REQUEST THAT YOU HAVE OFFICERS EHIMIAGHE GODBLESS, IKPI OFEM AND THE OTHER OFFICER FIX THE DAMAGE DONE TO MY CAR*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nes7ETH0QsM

1 Like

Re: Policemen Run Away After Hitting & Damaging Another Car On Lekki Express Road. by dawnomike(m): 10:52am On Apr 08, 2022
StagethemTVee:
A road user have shared his experience with some men of the Nigerian police force who damaged his car while overtaking him. They policemen tried to intimidate him but the presence of eyewitnesses made it impossible. While trying to get justice at the police station, the policemen sped off.

A bad encounter with The Nigerian Police is the worst encounter one could possibly get on a good day turn bad.
Re: Policemen Run Away After Hitting & Damaging Another Car On Lekki Express Road. by spydera: 10:58am On Apr 08, 2022
Wait ooo...
Did the police man actually pose for that 2nd picture? shocked
"Likee, nothing will happen to him even if you snap pictures or take his dna sample"

The police is only your Friend if you have money or/and influence
Re: Policemen Run Away After Hitting & Damaging Another Car On Lekki Express Road. by Kazeem47(m): 10:58am On Apr 08, 2022
Dem know say Nigerians dey vex.Dem go pour Buhari hatred ontop Dem
But if the first Police station you reported to, want to help,they should have taken the details of the Police officers,the vehicle and their place of assignment or duty.

Re: Policemen Run Away After Hitting & Damaging Another Car On Lekki Express Road. by EmzyT: 11:03am On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Policemen Run Away After Hitting & Damaging Another Car On Lekki Express Road. by triple996(m): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2022
Today is sit at home grin
Re: Policemen Run Away After Hitting & Damaging Another Car On Lekki Express Road. by Lastmankc(m): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2022
Nigeria police are worst than criminals.
Re: Policemen Run Away After Hitting & Damaging Another Car On Lekki Express Road. by ValCon888: 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
It isn't a mystery why the Nigerian police are hated across the country.

Despite the introduction of blue uniforms, their hearts are still harder than diamonds and blacker than charcoal.

The only difference between an average police officer and a common criminal is that one robs with mufti while the other robs with uniform.
Re: Policemen Run Away After Hitting & Damaging Another Car On Lekki Express Road. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
According to the video, the boy seem to be wrong, yeah I know he was angry how they overtake him, but court work with evidence not emotions. His car hit the police car from behind, this is what the video shows.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: NDLEA Arrests ‘billionaire Drug Baron’ Behind N3bn Illicit Drugs Linke / Elderly Man Confronts Nigerian Policeman Who Slapped Him (vid) / Three Siblings Drown In Lagos Estate Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.