Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned (36778 Views)

Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album / Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. / "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by HarshBitterTrut: 2:06pm On May 26, 2022
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by HarshBitterTrut: 5:54pm On May 26, 2022
Richwallet:
Remember our Lord Himself had told us that the Homosexuals are:

filled with sexual immorality
wicked
covetous
malicious
full of envy
murderous
deceitful
evil minded
Devil worshipers
Backbiters
haters of God,
violent
proud
boasters
inventors of Evil things
disobedient to parents
undiscerning
untrustworthy
unloving
unforgiving
unmerciful

sodomite

Value: 338

300: Ardent faith, philosophy.
38: Imperfection, miserliness, envy.
30: Weddings, celebrities.
8: Love of justice, honesty.
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by HarshBitterTrut: 6:44pm On May 26, 2022
Isaiah 57:5-15
5 You worship the fertility gods by having sex under those sacred trees of yours. You offer your children as sacrifices in the rocky caves near stream beds.
6 You take smooth stones from there and worship them as gods. You pour out wine as offerings to them and bring them grain offerings. Do you think I am pleased with all this?
7 You go to the high mountains to offer sacrifices and have sex.
8 You set up your obscene idols just inside your front doors. You forsake me; you take off your clothes and climb in your large beds with your lovers, whom you pay to sleep with you. And there you satisfy your lust.
9 You put on your perfumes and ointments and go to worship the god Molech. To find gods to worship, you send messengers far and wide, even to the world of the dead.
10 You wear yourselves out looking for other gods, but you never give up. You think your obscene idols give you strength, and so you never grow weak.
11 The Lord says, "Who are these gods that make you afraid, so that you tell me lies and forget me completely? Have you stopped honoring me because I have kept silent for so long?
12 You think that what you do is right, but I will expose your conduct, and your idols will not be able to help you.
13 When you cry for help, let those idols of yours save you! A puff of wind will carry them off! But those who trust in me will live in the land and will worship me in my Temple."
14 The Lord says, "Let my people return to me. Remove every obstacle from their path! Build the road and make it ready!
15 "I am the high and holy God, who lives forever. I live in a high and holy place, but I also live with people who are humble and repentant, so that I can restore their confidence and hope.
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 1:20pm On May 27, 2022
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by HarshBitterTrut: 5:44pm On May 27, 2022
“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs, which outwardly appear beautiful, but within are full of dead people’s bones and all uncleanness.
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 10:03pm On May 27, 2022
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 10:12pm On May 27, 2022

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 8:11am On May 28, 2022
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 8:14am On May 28, 2022
Call them out
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 11:45am On May 28, 2022
casting all your cares upon Him, for He careth for you.

8 Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the devil walketh about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

9 Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren who are in the world.
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 12:43pm On May 29, 2022
Gay people are turning to Satan
NICK DUFFY JULY 25, 2017

The Satanic Temple has a thriving LGBT community, according to one of its most senior figures.

Ash Blackwood, who established a Satanist chapter in New York City, spoke to Vice about how the movement has become a hub for LGBT people.

Mr Blackwood explained to the outlet that in contrast to a lot of organised religion, Satanism has fostered an “enthusiastically accepting atmosphere for LGBTQ people”.

Its inclusive platform has paid off – and Satanic Temple founder Lucien Greaves added that he wouldn’t be surprised if more than half of the congregation identifies as LGBT.

Gay people are turning to Satan
He said: “It’s not a big deal, we don’t have strict separations or definitions of our gay membership, our trans membership, or anybody else.”

Despite its name – intended to freak out Christians – the Satanic Temple is essentially an atheistic movement, explaining “we do not promote a belief in a personal Satan”.

The group explains: “To embrace the name Satan is to embrace rational inquiry removed from supernaturalism and archaic tradition-based superstitions.”

RupturesCreations
Sponsored by Yelp
Learn more
The movement is also proud of its pro-LGBT record, while using its status as a quasi-religious group to challenge the seeping of religion into secular government activities.

It adds: “The mission of The Satanic Temple is to encourage benevolence and empathy among all people, reject tyrannical authority, advocate practical common sense and justice, and be directed by the human conscience to undertake noble pursuits guided by the individual will.

“Politically aware, Civic-minded Satanists and allies in The Satanic Temple have publicly opposed The Westboro Baptist Church, advocated on behalf of children in public school to abolish corporal punishment, applied for equal representation where religious monuments are placed on public property, provided religious exemption and legal protection against laws that unscientifically restrict women’s reproductive autonomy, exposed fraudulent harmful pseudo-scientific practitioners and claims in mental health care, and applied to hold clubs along side other religious after school clubs in schools besieged by proselytizing organizations.”

Naturally the news has freaked out the evangelical anti-LGBT lobby online.

A California pastor recently claimed that Satan is responsible for gay weddings.

The claim comes from pastor Jim Garlow, the pastor of Skyline Church in San Diego

Speaking at the Family Leadership Summit in Iowa, Garlow suggested that gay couples getting married is a Satanic plot.

Of course sodomites will turn to satanism because that is the root of sodomy. This is what separates all pagan religions from the Abrahamic faith and even the monethestism that proceeded Abraham, is that pagan practice sex worship and Abraham faith outlaws it. There is also a difference in blood sacrifice and idol worship with fetishes, statues and figurines the Abraham faith outlaws it all. Yet sticking exclusively to sodomy the pagans can not teach hetrosexuality to their children because when they get older they will not desire to perform homosexuality. So every indigeous culture researched always introduced children to homosexuality early on. So satanists must recruit they can not reproduce this is the reasoning behind Comprehensive Sexuality Education, teaching sodomy to children, drag queens brought into elementary schools all the plot of pagans.
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 5:47pm On May 29, 2022
America is run by satanists and mass shooters are mk ultra candidates used to mask a more sinister reality. That sinister reality is terrorist watch lists which are innocent persons harrassed, stalked and monitored 24/7. When human rights advocates challenged the legality of the list and after unable to prove targets were terrorists the government changed the name to Mass Shooter Watchlist. But if there are no mass shooters then the list has no justification so the CIA set off sleeper mk ultra candidates. Its that simple. Are you ready for the truth?
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by HarshBitterTrut: 11:25pm On May 29, 2022
'My dad abused me at Satanic paedophile cult rituals where I was tied to a cross - but I forgive him'
WARNING - GRAPHIC DETAIL: Carolyn Shanti buried the memories from her traumatic childhood but, now in her 70s, she's finally come to terms with what happened to her at the hands of her father

Carolyn has been forced to come to terms with what happened to her in her youth
NEWS
POLITICS
FOOTBALL
CELEBS
TV
MONEY
ByRosie Hopegood
07:00, 10 Mar 2019UPDATED07:31, 10 Mar 2019
|
COMMENTS
From the outside, no one could tell there was anything amiss in my family.

We lived in a large, plush house full of antiques and set in 30 acres of land.

My father was a businessman who was seen as an upright member of society, a Mason who belonged to the yacht club. But behind closed doors, we were all terrified of him.

He was tyrannical and demonic, and my mother, sister and I lived in constant fear.

He did strange things that made no sense: we weren’t allowed pictures in the house, and I was forbidden to have any red-haired friends.

He would also take me on odd dates to London, buy me very expensive dresses and show me off in fancy restaurants, just the two of us.

Sponsored Link by Taboola
Buying A Car? Listen Now For Money Tips In 27 Minutes
TURBOTAX

Carolyn's family home - where she, her sister and mum lived in constant fear of her demonic and tyrannical father
At the age of nine, I was sent away to boarding school.

It was a relief to be away from the oppressive atmosphere in the house, but I struggled to make friends.

There was always something setting me apart, and I was struck by the feeling that something awful had happened that I couldn’t quite put my finger on.

Teachers wanted me to see a psychiatrist because I was so withdrawn, but my father just laughed and refused to allow it.

As an adult, my older sister wrote us a letter saying she wanted nothing to do with the family and cut herself off completely.

I still saw my parents from time to time, but I’d often find it very difficult to be in the room with my father – he had a dark energy around him that meant sometimes I’d have to leave the room to be physically sick.

I trained as a social worker and tried to live a normal life.

I got married, but struggled a lot with having sex with my husband.

The thought of intercourse was so terrifying that it was nearly impossible.

Eventually, it ruined my marriage and I got divorced.

Gynaecological problems were a recurring feature in my life.

I had infections in my tubes and ovaries, and an alternative therapist told me I was holding a lot of tension in my sexual organs.

I couldn’t shake off the feeling that I was damaged somehow.

In 1990, I began to have flashbacks.

Dark and disturbing sexual memories from my childhood that made me sick to my stomach.

As I began to remember, I’d get pins and needles down my arms, I’d shake all over and begin to feel as if I was leaving my body.

Carolyn at age five - years before she was able to escape her father's clutches

Woman was kidnapped for 245 days, sexually abused and taken to war zone until 'miracle' escape
undefined
MOST READ

Vladimir Putin 'losing his sight' and 'given three years to live by doctors'
TUI tells 'hundreds' of passengers by TEXT holiday is cancelled after 'eight-hour' wait
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry in 'trouble' after Netflix show cancelled, expert claims
The memories were horrendous – my father penetrating me, anally and vaginally; being tied up in the shape of a cross; and the words ‘do not remember’ on loop.

It was too awful to accept that they were real, and I swallowed them down, going into denial and refusing to acknowledge them.

But you can’t hold things in forever.

By 2013, I’d remarried and both my parents were dead.

My husband and I had managed, with a lot of work, to overcome the sexual problems.

I’d spent years working a stressful job in a Traumatic Brain Injury Unit, so we decided to take early retirement and enjoy life.

We went to India on a meditation retreat.

The memories came back, even more strongly.

They were so disturbing I was on the edge of collapse and I had to go home and begin intensive therapy.

Bit by bit, the memories came through and I began to piece together what had happened to me.

I realised I’d been abused between the ages of three and nine, but it had stopped when I went to boarding school.

On our London trips, my father would take me to dark, shadowy meetings of men, dressed in eerie headdresses or terrifying dog masks.

To this day, I still have a phobia of Alsatians, and shake when I see one.

The men at the meeting would take it in turns to do terrible things to me.

I remember strange details, like a pendulum swinging in front of my face, and then my father’s fingers inside me, or a chalice of blood being placed on my stomach.

I was tied up in strange positions and raped my multiple men.

An overwhelming memory is the feeling of suffocation – something being stuffed in my mouth and throwing up.

Always, those words were in the background: ‘do not remember’.

I broke down and couldn’t cope with what I had remembered.

My marriage collapsed and I fled to India, seeking refuge with a famous homeopathic doctor, Dr Rajan Sankaram.

For four years, I had intensive holistic and homeopathic treatment.

I’d do deep meditations and therapy with Dr Sankaram, and more terrible memories would surface, leaving me sick and shaking, with a pounding headache.

I become weak, as if my life forces were ebbing away and I was going to die.

Eventually, I began to heal a little and decided that to work through the trauma I would write a book about the hell my father put me through.

I came back to the UK and began to research occult sex groups, spending a lot of time in the archives of the British Library.

I was staggered by what I saw.

Carolyn remembered horrendous detail about her abuse by the paedophile ring ( Image: Getty Images)
R Kelly says 'my heart is too big' as he cries then RAGES over sex claims in bizarre interview
There were so many symbols and rituals I recognised from my own abuse, and so much stuff began to make sense – men in these satanic groups linked red-haired women with demonic practices, which must be why my father was so strict about redheads.

I read about what these occult paedophile groups believe about women – that women hold secrets in their vaginas and that they can suck up their energy through ritualistic sex acts.

They worship semen and believe that by taking a girl’s virginity they can capture her innocence and become gods in their own universes – the more innocent the child, the greater the reward.

Doing the research was dark and disturbing, but I just had to understand what had been done to me.

What my father did was unforgiveable and I wish he’d lived to see punishment, but I have forgiven him because I can’t hold on to the anger.

I wish I’d had the memories earlier so I could have dealt with them and lived a full life.

I feel like I’ve been handicapped and haven’t been able to develop properly, or do things like have a long-term marriage and children.

But I can talk about it now, and no longer feel the sense of shame I did.

There are a lot of women who are suffering with coming to terms with abuse, and I hope that I can help them by writing about my experiences.

Child sexual abuse - the statistics
● 1 in 20 children in the UK have been sexually abused.

● 1 in 3 sexually abused children do not tell anyone.

● Over 90% of these were abused by someone they knew.

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 1:51am On May 31, 2022

A Human Sacrifice Too Far
Californians sue to stop Aztec prayer in public school ethnic-studies classrooms

Joshua Dunn
The Aztec Gods Tezcatlipoca, Quetzalcoatl, Huitzilopochtli, and Xipe Totek, as depicted in the Codex Telleriano Remensis.
The Aztec Gods Tezcatlipoca, Quetzalcoatl, Huitzilopochtli, and Xipe Totek, as depicted in the Codex Telleriano Remensis and Codex Borgia.
In an effort to be inclusive, counter genocide, and decolonize America, last spring California’s Board of Education approved an ethnic studies curriculum that includes as a “lesson resource” a prayer to five Aztec gods: Tezcatlipoca (God of the Night Sky), Quetzalcoatl (God of the Morning and Evening Star), Huitzilopochtli (God of Sun and War), Xipe Totek (God of Spring), and Hunab Ku (God of the Universe).

The curriculum has both a legal and political problem. Legally, forcing students to recite a prayer has been unconstitutional since 1962, when the Supreme Court ruled in Engel v. Vitale that a school-sponsored nondenominational prayer violated the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment. If asking the Lord for “blessings upon us, our parents, our teachers and our Country” is impermissible, then calling upon Tezcatlipoca to make students “warriors” for “social justice,” asking Xipe Totek for “healing epistemologies,” or invoking Huitzilopochtli for a “revolutionary spirit” certainly can’t be reconciled with existing constitutional doctrine. If implemented, this lesson plan couldn’t be dismissed as an idle historical exercise, since there are still practitioners of the religion, though mercifully, as far as we know, not in its comprehensive, historical form.

Politically, the Aztec religion included sacrificing humans, cutting out their beating hearts, flaying the offerings and wearing their skin as capes. At least they practiced two of today’s three creeds of reduce, reuse, recycle. Some parents aren’t terribly excited about having their children recite prayers to some of the bloodthirstiest gods in human history. Tezcatlipoca and Xipe Totek were particularly, shall we say, demanding. Human sacrifice was apparently introduced to central Mexico in an attempt to placate Tezcatlipoca. Meanwhile, Xipe Totek, whose name means Our Lord the Flayed One, was responsible for some of the Aztecs’ more unfortunate sartorial choices. During Tlacaxipehualiztli (literally “the Flaying of Men”), the second month of the Aztec religious calendar, Aztec priests would flay the human sacrifices, dye their skins yellow, and wear them as “golden clothes,” according to Encyclopedia Britannica. For further reading see The Flayed God and City of Sacrifice. Having students recite prayers to such a creature (how a god like Xipe Totek who was always depicted wearing a fleshly flayed skin was converted to today’s religion of social justice is unclear) would be comparable to having students pray to Moloch, the Canaanite god of child sacrifice, as a way of increasing understanding of Semitic cultures.

Naturally, the curriculum has been challenged. Represented by attorneys from the Thomas More Society, three San Diego parents sued in state court on September 3. Their request to the state board to remove the prayer, which is described in the model curriculum as an “affirmation,” went unacknowledged. Their claims rest on the California Constitution’s establishment, free exercise, and no-aid clauses. The establishment and free exercise claims largely mirror arguments that would be made under the U.S. Constitution’s First Amendment. The no-aid claim relies on California’s Blaine Amendment which says “nor shall any sectarian or denominational doctrine be taught, or instruction thereon be permitted, directly or indirectly, in any of the common schools of this State.” Thus, the parents are contending that even “the printing and disseminating the prayer[s]” constitute “an improper government aid of religion in violation of the California constitution.” In other cases the Thomas More Society has been one of the most severe critics of Blaine Amendments, so it is interesting to see them rely on that clause here. The parents have not claimed that students should not be taught about the Aztec religion. It’s possible they’d even welcome students learning about it in all its gory reality rather than having it presented in such a sanitized, false way.

A spokesperson for the state Department of Education, Scott Roark, has argued that the state isn’t mandating use of this particular “lesson resource.” Others involved in the curriculum’s development have claimed that the Aztec gods are being invoked as broad “concepts” such as self-reflection rather than actual deities. This, however, would be comparable to having students recite affirmations to Christ not as the son of God but merely as a broad concept related to self-sacrifice. One suspects that courts would not credulously accept such a claim. One also suspects that Xipe Totek, should he exist, would object to being reduced to a merely “broad concept.”

Joshua Dunn is professor of political science and director of the Center for the Study of Government and the Individual at the University of Colorado Colorado Springs.

Last updated September 24, 2021

Heathens. Alot of indigeous peoole desire to dump Christianity and return to tjis madness.

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 2:10pm On May 31, 2022
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 3:11pm On May 31, 2022
They are doing sodomy for witchcraft.

Low magick is sex orgies, homosexuality, pedophilia, beastality and necrophilia, drinking sexual fluid and eating feces.

High magick is blood magick which is animal and human sacrifice, blood drinking and flesh eating.

Sodomites are sick and sadistic. Sodomite means cult prostitute this behavior goes on inside secret societies of Black people all over the world from the primitive to the highly civilized. Not to say other races do not perform Black Magick yet it originates with Blacks.
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 11:37pm On May 31, 2022

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 3:25am On Jun 01, 2022

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by HarshBitterTrut: 12:46am On Jun 02, 2022
They have to dirty you up to make themselves clean so politicians and clergy sponsor community watch to target innocent people. Once you understand this and relate this phenomenon to the Biblical commandment that Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness Against Thy Neighbor you understood why leaders support watchlists. The pagan religion breeds perverts and so many leaders are apart of pagan cults.

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 11:05am On Jun 02, 2022
.These actual mass shooters were making online threats, owned automatic rifles and were not on anybody's watchlists. This is because their vile actions are being used to justify watchlist that already existed so politicians and clergy to scape goat innocent people.

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by HarshBitterTrut: 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Isaiah 57:5-15
5 You worship the fertility gods by having sex under those sacred trees of yours. You offer your children as sacrifices in the rocky caves near stream beds.
6 You take smooth stones from there and worship them as gods. You pour out wine as offerings to them and bring them grain offerings. Do you think I am pleased with all this?
7 You go to the high mountains to offer sacrifices and have sex.
8 You set up your obscene idols just inside your front doors. You forsake me; you take off your clothes and climb in your large beds with your lovers, whom you pay to sleep with you. And there you satisfy your lust.
9 You put on your perfumes and ointments and go to worship the god Molech. To find gods to worship, you send messengers far and wide, even to the world of the dead.
10 You wear yourselves out looking for other gods, but you never give up. You think your obscene idols give you strength, and so you never grow weak.
11 The Lord says, "Who are these gods that make you afraid, so that you tell me lies and forget me completely? Have you stopped honoring me because I have kept silent for so long?
12 You think that what you do is right, but I will expose your conduct, and your idols will not be able to help you.
13 When you cry for help, let those idols of yours save you! A puff of wind will carry them off! But those who trust in me will live in the land and will worship me in my Temple."
14 The Lord says, "Let my people return to me. Remove every obstacle from their path! Build the road and make it ready!
15 "I am the high and holy God, who lives forever. I live in a high and holy place, but I also live with people who are humble and repentant, so that I can restore their confidence and hope.
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by HarshBitterTrut: 1:21am On Jun 05, 2022
Harsh bitter truth.
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by HarshBitterTrut: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Some shamans engaged in homosexual acts with their patients, and priests engaged in ritualized homosexual acts with their gods. When the Toltecs arrived to conquer the region, they brought more sodomy and public sex of all kinds.

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by HarshBitterTrut: 7:18am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by HarshBitterTrut: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:
Americans being labeled terrorist suspects are not connected to any known terrorist group, according to classified government documents obtained by The Intercept.

Of the 680,000 people caught up in the government’s Terrorist Screening Database—a watchlist of “known or suspected terrorists” that is shared with local law enforcement agencies, private contractors, and foreign governments—more than 40 percent are described by the government as having “no recognized terrorist group affiliation.” That category—280,000 people—dwarfs the number of watchlisted people suspected of ties to al Qaeda, Hamas, and Hezbollah combined.

The documents, obtained from a source in the intelligence community, also reveal that the Obama Administration has presided over an unprecedented expansion of the terrorist screening system. Since taking office, Obama has boosted the number of people on the no fly list more than ten-fold, to an all-time high of 47,000—surpassing the number of people barred from flying under George W. Bush.

“If everything is terrorism, then nothing is terrorism,” says David Gomez, a former senior FBI special agent. The watchlisting system, he adds, is “revving out of control.”

Shrug Chart - Josh Begley

The classified documents were prepared by the National Counterterrorism Center, the lead agency for tracking individuals with suspected links to international terrorism. Stamped “SECRET” and “NOFORN” (indicating they are not to be shared with foreign governments), they offer the most complete numerical picture of the watchlisting system to date. Among the revelations:

• The second-highest concentration of people designated as “known or suspected terrorists” by the government is in Dearborn, Mich.—a city of 96,000 that has the largest percentage of Arab-American residents in the country.

• The government adds names to its databases, or adds information on existing subjects, at a rate of 900 records each day.

• The CIA uses a previously unknown program, code-named Hydra, to secretly access databases maintained by foreign countries and extract data to add to the watchlists.

A U.S. counterterrorism official familiar with watchlisting data told The Intercept that as of November 2013, there were approximately 700,000 people in the Terrorist Screening Database, or TSDB, but declined to provide the current numbers. Last month, the Associated Press, citing federal court filings by government lawyers, reported that there have been 1.5 million names added to the watchlist over the past five years. The government official told The Intercept that was a misinterpretation of the data. “The list has grown somewhat since that time, but is nowhere near the 1.5 million figure cited in recent news reports,” he said. He added that the statistics cited by the Associated Press do not just include nominations of individuals, but also bits of intelligence or biographical information obtained on watchlisted persons.

When U.S. officials refer to “the watchlist,” they typically mean the TSDB, an unclassified pool of information shared across the intelligence community and the military, as well as local law enforcement, foreign governments, and private contractors. According to the government’s watchlisting guidelines, published by The Intercept last month, officials don’t need “concrete facts” or “irrefutable evidence” to secretly place someone on the list—only a vague and elastic standard of “reasonable suspicion.”

“You need some fact-basis to say a guy is a terrorist, that you know to a probable-cause standard that he is a terrorist,” says Gomez, the former FBI agent. “Then I say, ‘Build as big a file as you can on him.’ But if you just suspect that somebody is a terrorist? Not so much.”

Basically innocent people are being put on watchlist to help the pedophile clergy and politicians escape their karma. Any institution practicing sodomy and rape are lending manpower to the watch groups. The military has a huge homosexual rape epidemic and they contract veterans to partake in community watch of targeted individuals. This is why targets see veterans stalking them. The public safety institutions that are ran by Freemasonry lodges that require sodomy to enter also partake and orchestrate gangstalking. Churches that promote LGBT are involved especially the Holy See of the Roman Catholic Church that oversees community spying all over the world. Fraternities and Sororities also are heavily involved in gangstalking because their members are constantly involved in sex practices and scandals. LGBT and Black Lives Matter are involved in gangstalking because they are trying to alter the perception that homosexuality is evil.

The Bible says in the Last Days many that are good shall be deemed evil and those who are wicked shall be deemed pious. It's vice versa as the pagan shadow world tries to erect the New World Order they must destroy Christianity. We must remember the Roman Catholic Church has never believed in Jesus and persecuted the Jews who were the first Christians in the world. Peter a Jew and disciple of Jesus never lived in Rome nor gave any authority to the Pope. All the Catholic traditions are the dyonisus drunken sex orgies and human sacrifice religion of Babylonian Egyptian. Now many can see the reason Barack Obama a pagan pedophile of Nubian tradition choose Joe Biden a Roman Catholic pagan pedophile as his partner.
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Kingpharamond: 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
2 Esdras 6:9

“For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth.”

King James Version (KJV)
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 12:36am On Jun 09, 2022
All Black the dress code of Satanism.

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Kingpharamond: 2:33am On Jun 09, 2022
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Kingpharamond: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
Satanists are running America.
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Kingpharamond: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lil Durk another Satanic artists dressing in all black but if you have paid attention you will see the politicians and clergy are Satanists as well. The artists are used to channel the satanic energy to your children.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Gives Olajumoke A Painted Portrait Of Hers (photo) / Klint Da Drunk's Family Photo / Troll Apologizes For Body-Shaming Eniola Badmus Because Of Her Unexpected Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.