Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

List Of Arms And Services US Has Rendered To Ukraine Since February - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / List Of Arms And Services US Has Rendered To Ukraine Since February (426 Views)

Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) / Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine / Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Arms And Services US Has Rendered To Ukraine Since February by chronique(m): 11:07am On Apr 08, 2022
This is a list of the weapons and services the US has supplied to Ukraine since the start of the war in February between Ukraine and Russia. This is separate from what NATO, UK, Germany, Poland, France, Belgium, Czech Republic, Australia, Canada, Italy, Portugal and other European nations, have supplied Ukraine with. Despite all these arms and services, Ukraine is still on the back foot.

Re: List Of Arms And Services US Has Rendered To Ukraine Since February by Kazeem47(m): 11:07am On Apr 08, 2022
The US can only donate decommissioned or outdated weapons they no longer use in the name of assistance.Why can't give them some of their latest and lethal weapons to deal with Russia after all they are helping the US to bring down Russia.The US doesn't wanna help;they go about causing confusion and propaganda.If they really want to help let them give them Drones equipped with Hellfire Missiles,B-52 Bombers,Fighter jets,Feed them with good intelligence or better still allow Ukraine to join NATO so that they will fully get involved in the war.But US won't;they are just using Ukraine for their selfish interest as usual.
Re: List Of Arms And Services US Has Rendered To Ukraine Since February by Greyworld: 11:15am On Apr 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: List Of Arms And Services US Has Rendered To Ukraine Since February by Kazeem47(m): 11:23am On Apr 08, 2022
Greyworld:

comrade why? grin

Re: List Of Arms And Services US Has Rendered To Ukraine Since February by Faithti(m): 11:34am On Apr 08, 2022
Lies
And more lies
So you are saying the us supplied Humvees(HMMWV) yet we haven't seen any in combat bros calm down na

Re: List Of Arms And Services US Has Rendered To Ukraine Since February by Heart3030: 11:46am On Apr 08, 2022
Chai see weapons...if Saddam irag forces had half of these.. America and it's nato allies would not have succeded in invading that nation after months of fighting and bombing.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Arms And Services US Has Rendered To Ukraine Since February by chronique(m): 11:51am On Apr 08, 2022
Faithti:
Lies
And more lies
So you are saying the us supplied Humvees(HMMWV) yet we haven't seen any in combat bros calm down na

Most of you on this platform ehn, it's only God that knows what you people use your brain in doing. Someone would post something and you won't bother checking for yourself elsewhere if it's true or not, only to start accusing the person of lying. Just admit that you are not up to date with the information on the war. There have been pictures of several humvees destroyed by Russia since the start of the war.

1 Like

Re: List Of Arms And Services US Has Rendered To Ukraine Since February by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Heart3030:
Chai see weapons...if Saddam irag forces had half of these.. America and it's nato allies would not have succeded in invading that nation after months of fighting and bombing.
The very reason I have been telling them that Ukraine performed poorly. So much armament from nearly all NATO countries, yet they were pummeled to the ground by outdated soviet/Russia weapons systems. Mind you, the Russians never sent their latest systems to Ukraine like the T14 armata, su57, su35, even the old warhorse su27 did not feature, not did they commit more than 150k out of their 900k standing army. NATO has been disgraced in their proxy war. Imagine damaging a country beefed up by NATO’s best armaments with su24/25, mig 29, T62/72, Ukraine just failed.

1 Like

Re: List Of Arms And Services US Has Rendered To Ukraine Since February by VictorUSA(m): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
Those are outdated weapons and yet Russia couldn't crush Ukraine as expected.What if the US had supplied latest weapons?
Re: List Of Arms And Services US Has Rendered To Ukraine Since February by paafin(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
Calling stingers and Javelin anti amour rockets outdated makes me laugh..

Just to play down Ukraine military losses grin grin
Re: List Of Arms And Services US Has Rendered To Ukraine Since February by Heart3030: 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
princeeze1:

The very reason I have been telling them that Ukraine performed poorly. So much armament from nearly all NATO countries, yet they were pummeled to the ground by outdated soviet/Russia weapons systems. Mind you, the Russians never sent their latest systems to Ukraine like the T14 armata, su57, su35, even the old warhorse su27 did not feature, not did they commit more than 150k out of their 900k standing army. NATO has been disgraced in their proxy war. Imagine damaging a country beefed up by NATO’s best armaments with su24/25, mig 29, T62/72, Ukraine just failed.
honestly..rusia impressed me in this millitary operation not even war..nato and america know very well that they have been disgraced in Ukraine.. despite all thier training and millitary hardware giving to Ukraine just days into the war the capital was already under attack by rusia ground troops..I bet the west know rusia was not interested in capturing Kiev but the emphasize on the assault on Kiev while the main battle was going on in East just to project a defeated rusia when the withdraw from around Kiev.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Arms And Services US Has Rendered To Ukraine Since February by mike8804: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
chronique:
This is a list of the weapons and services the US has supplied to Ukraine since the start of the war in February between Ukraine and Russia. This is separate from what NATO, UK, Germany, Poland, France, Belgium, Czech Republic, Australia, Canada, Italy, Portugal and other European nations, have supplied Ukraine with. Despite all these arms and services, Ukraine is still on the back foot.
funniest thing is not for free, Ukraine will pay for it directly or indirectly
Re: List Of Arms And Services US Has Rendered To Ukraine Since February by Svlla: 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
All will be used for target by the Russian forces or be captured and transfers to separatist in Donbass

US is sending arms to its enemies
Re: List Of Arms And Services US Has Rendered To Ukraine Since February by Svlla: 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
Those are outdated weapons and yet Russia couldn't crush Ukraine as expected.What if the US had supplied latest weapons?

What are the latest weapons The US could have supplied?

You need some serious education if you can't answer this

1 Like

Re: List Of Arms And Services US Has Rendered To Ukraine Since February by chronique(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Svlla:

What are the latest weapons The US could have supplied?

You need some serious education if you can't answer this

Lol.

1 Like

Re: List Of Arms And Services US Has Rendered To Ukraine Since February by chronique(m): 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
mike8804:
funniest thing is not for free, Ukraine will pay for it directly or indirectly

Not for free. With the amount of weapons different countries have supplied Ukraine, the amount of military personnel Ukraine has, compared to what Russia is using, Ukraine should have done better than they have. My worry isn't so much about that. My worry is about what would happen to the weapons in azov custody and how it could lead to terrorists attack in Europe.
Re: List Of Arms And Services US Has Rendered To Ukraine Since February by Drenimarcus(m): 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
princeeze1:

I am seeing another batch of Ukrainian surrender.. What EU is buying, i hope they can afford it cos most of these weapons are being either captured by Russia or sold on the black market. There is an array of Terrorists already in Ukraine, i hope EU doesnt have a terror problem when this is over. Uncle Sam has been notorious for creating more problems than solutions.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Arms And Services US Has Rendered To Ukraine Since February by Svlla: 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
Drenimarcus:

I am seeing another batch of Ukrainian surrender.. What EU is buying, i hope they can afford it cos most of these weapons are being either captured by Russia or sold on the black market. There is an array of Terrorists already in Ukraine, i hope EU doesnt have a terror problem when this is over. Uncle Sam has been notorious for creating more problems than solutions.

Having a terror problem I Europe is unavoidable, they should know this unless they are fooling themselves

With over 60,000 anti tank weapons alone supplied to Ukraine, there's no way at least 10% of that won't spill due to corruption.

They just want to win this war by all means that they are willing to compromise their own security

Moldova
Belarus (although tight border control is in place)
Romania
Hungary
Poland
Baltic states (mostly Lithuania)
An especially what will be left of Ukraine

Will all have massive security challenges after this war.

It's unavoidable, they can't completely control where all this weapons are going to, some will definitely end in the hands of extremists either by direct access or by acquisition in the black market

Also Russia is not excluded because it must control the arms being transferred to DPR, LPR and help it form its military and defences forces or it will have the same security challenge.

Whether there won't be a security problem is not in the cards because it must surely happen. It's just the normal aftermath of war undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Arms And Services US Has Rendered To Ukraine Since February by Faithti(m): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
chronique:

There have been pictures of several humvees destroyed by Russia since the start of the war.
and you didn't bother to post one
Re: List Of Arms And Services US Has Rendered To Ukraine Since February by chronique(m): 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
Faithti:
and you didn't bother to post one

Hope it helps you sleep at night.

Re: List Of Arms And Services US Has Rendered To Ukraine Since February by Faithti(m): 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
chronique:

Hope it helps you sleep at night.
this is what I meant when I said lies... donated since 2001(shared between Ukraine and Poland) yet the poster said during this recent conflict.and that's an old model you posted

Re: List Of Arms And Services US Has Rendered To Ukraine Since February by udemzyudex(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kazeem47:
The US can only donate decommissioned or outdated weapons they no longer use in the name of assistance.Why can't give them some of their latest and lethal weapons to deal with Russia after all they are helping the US to bring down Russia.The US doesn't wanna help;they go about causing confusion and propaganda.If they really want to help let them give them Drones equipped with Hellfire Missiles,B-52 Bombers,Fighter jets,Feed them with good intelligence or better still allow Ukraine to join NATO so that they will fully get involved in the war.But US won't;they are just using Ukraine for their selfish interest as usual.

Are you not tired of this nonsense copy and paste?
Re: List Of Arms And Services US Has Rendered To Ukraine Since February by Kazeem47(m): 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
udemzyudex:

Are you not tired of this nonsense copy and paste?

Re: List Of Arms And Services US Has Rendered To Ukraine Since February by Opolopoopolonio: 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
Shame on pro-Putin looooonatics.

They just don't know when to quit.

(1) (Reply)

Taliban Special Force Conducting Attack Manuever / The Big One Is Coming’ And The U.S. Military Isn’t Ready / Israel Gives Russia Ultimatum Over 'iranian Arms Supplies'� - Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.