Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,240 members, 7,822,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Abia - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Abia (2484 Views)

Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama / Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Izombe - Oguta, Imo State / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Abia by Coldsperm: 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Troops and military operation going on and terrorist bandits like you can comfortably bomb a train and kill passangers and also kidnap 100s of people load them into buses and drive away grin

They drove the kidnapped victims to their destination unchallenged, no checkpoint. Nothing.

Even after several days, no government effort to rescue the kidnapped victims grin

Keep deceiving yourself, hypocrite and Bokoharam terrorist bandits sympathiser.

Some of you dey try oo. Replying a Futa Jalon terrorist is the last thing that I will do. They should keep crying and gnashing their teeth, nobody cares.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Abia by jyz200(m): 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

So you believe IPOB is the one single handedly burning those LG headquarters grin

Local government with security personnels.

Even a local government chairman goes about with heavy security detail.
Then who are they
What’s their mission
He who accused must proved beyond reasonable doubt
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Abia by donnam(m): 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
I taught peace ha returned to SE
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Abia by dav9ice0416(m): 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
Yea
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Abia by perez100: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
The attack on soldiers in Aba truly happened. Many soldiers were were killed. I plead with my people, please let us forgive those wronged us. That is why we are Christians.

The killing of security agents should stop. I will support Biafra course with my hard earned cash once they stop killing security agents, civilians and destructions of public properties. That is not the way to go about it.

The relatives of both security agents, civilians and IPOB members are the ones feeling the pains. I cannot afford to lose my good friends in the force but I can condemn their atrocities. I want the killing to stop please.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Abia by khalidibnwhalid: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Troops and military operation going on and terrorist bandits like you can comfortably bomb a train and kill passangers and also kidnap 100s of people load them into buses and drive away grin

They drove the kidnapped victims to their destination unchallenged, no checkpoint. Nothing.

Even after several days, no government effort to rescue the kidnapped victims grin

Keep deceiving yourself, hypocrite and Bokoharam terrorist bandits sympathiser.

you just write like d illiterate that you are..............Military operation ongoing doesn't mean crime rate will drop to zero
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Abia by Rollsnjaguar(m): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
khalidibnwhalid:

you just write like d illiterate that you are..............Military operation ongoing doesn't mean crime rate will drop to zero

You are the illiterate here grin
Massive Military operations ongoing and Nigerian Army cannot locate the kidnappers and rescue the victims.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Abia by khalidibnwhalid: 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

You are the illiterate here grin
Massive Military operations ongoing and Nigerian Army cannot locate the kidnappers and rescue the victims.

YOU A REAL MUTULA.........EVEN THE ALMIGHTY US LEFT AFGHANISTAN AFTER MANY YEARS OF FIGHTING THE INSURGENTS...OLODO
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Abia by Rollsnjaguar(m): 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
khalidibnwhalid:

YOU A REAL MUTULA.........EVEN THE ALMIGHTY US LEFT AFGHANISTAN AFTER MANY YEARS OF FIGHTING THE INSURGENTS...OLODO

So Nigeria is Afghanistan now grin

Besides give me an example of a country that terrorist keep kidnapping their citizens on daily basis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Video By Boko Haram! / Man Caught Impersonating Soldier Beg For Life As Army Threatens To Shoot Him(vid / Viral Video Of A Young Guy Undergoing Cult Initiation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.