Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

The Untold Truths About Social Media - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Untold Truths About Social Media (277 Views)

The Untold Secrete Of Online Business / N-power: What You Should Know About Social Investments Head Uwais / Enugu State Gov't Paying Graduate 15k Per Month The Untold Story Of ESBS Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Truths About Social Media by BlueDragonttess(m): 11:39am On Apr 08, 2022
A splendid reward for your valuable time, painstaking posts and data cost is what you're about to figure out, but not many people want this badly enough.
I'm about to reveal to you. The Truth about making massive income online right from the comfort of their duvet.
Doing the same thing you have been doing for more than 5 years..... STAYING ONLINE.

Who this is for:
1) Facebook users
2) Twitter Users
3) Instagram Users
4) Smart People who are genuinely interested in changing their financial situation
You don't need this, If:
1) You are okay with giving excuses for your failures
2) You are not ambitious or inspired to succeed
3) You can't sacrifice a little to achieve more important things
4) If you are the GetRichQuick type....opt for something else..This isn't for You

Let's move on!

I believe if you are reading this now, you are success-ready
That's smart of you

Social media was created to connect more people from anywhere in the world. Well that's just for the records!
that statement tells but half the truth.

Any smart person knows there is more to it.

Here is a short story;
Abiodun is a university student (24yrs of age) who registered for Facebook at the age of 16. And has being an active user since.

Despite having problem wearing his desired attires, struggling to live an healthy life and troubled by the thought of never making it in life.
He knew he needed a way out. Determined to do this, he opted for labour 30k/month
Work for 24hours and after feeding and transportation all he has is not even enough to meet his needs. Plus + Not enough time to focus on studies.

Somehow one day he stumbled on a Facebook post just like this one you're reading NOW. TELLING HIM how he can make a turnaround in his life. DOING he's bn doing for past 8 years

the post goes thus;

"You have been using Social Media for more than 5years now. Aside chatting and streaming of videos you have achieved nothing.
Time is INVALUABLE, the one who wastes TIME is not Success-ready"

3 WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Like I said earlier there are three ways

BY SELLING ONLINE
You can sell your skills~teaching people how do the things you are good at. This can be in form of online coaching, in form of EBooks, podcasts and videos.
BY SELLING FOR OTHERS
Personally this is what I do. I go to Digital market places to register as an affiliate. As an affiliate who sells for others on SOCIAL MEDIA, I get paid commissions for every single product I sell.
BY CONNECTING WITH BUYERS
The one who has the buyers gets the money. the seller wants to sell, an affiliate wants to sell but non of the has what it takes to sell. In order to sell online you need massive following and a long list of prospects who follow and like your posts and are willing to buy whatever you recommend for them. because they trust you!
And they are willing to be influenced by you. That makes you an Influencer, makes you an essential part of Online Business. And an Important asset people are willing to pay any amount to keep.

So much to using your data in a smart manner.
How the Social Media REWARDS you;

1) You make money by selling for other people
2) Big Firms will come to you to recommend their products to your followers
3) Media Giants cherish you and are willing to pad "AdSense" for your presence
4) If you have a career in MODELLING you can only expect contract with BIG magazines

P.S: An average Nigerian Social Media Influencers gets paid #85,000 per post.
You can charge more depending on your fame and size of followers.
P.P.S: Knowing the techniques of becoming a Social Media Influencer has many major benefits. More Money, Easily WON attention, and Finally More and More benefits than can ever be mentioned

Re: The Untold Truths About Social Media by Kazeem47(m): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Promotion: Comptroller Sani Kila Hails The Board Of NIS, Others / How To Work Online And Make 100k Weekly / 7 Wrong Choices Young People Make That Affect Them In Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.