Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

I’m Still A Virgin At 32, Sometimes My Body Crave For Sex- South African Singer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Still A Virgin At 32, Sometimes My Body Crave For Sex- South African Singer (4972 Views)

'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko / Turned Down An African Singer That Made A Song With Ed Sheeran – American Model / I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Still A Virgin At 32, Sometimes My Body Crave For Sex- South African Singer by Expensiveoc: 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
shocked
Ejima1:
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=1034
A 32-year-old South African woman, Zukiswa Joyi, had revealed that she is still a virgin, she said that her body sometimes craves for sex

According to the worship leader and also part time Law student at the University of South Africa, she said remaining a virgin at her age of 32 years took her some serious prayer and fasting. She advised that what one needs to tame the flesh is the holy Ghost, she also has a book she titled "Hot virgin" She wrote on her Facebook page below

"I'm not a Virgin by Accident at the age of 32. I had to make some serious decisions and set some boundaries, I had to pray, I had to fast, I'm not a rock, I'm human I've got hormones, my body craves for sex sometimes (incase you think your sexual cravings are anything special, so you feel you must satisfy them) No Sir, We tame our flesh through the Holy Ghost, If you submit your to the Holy Spirit he will help you. How did I flesh overcome and still overcoming by God's grace? I unpack all this in my book titled "The Hot Virgin" that will be launched soon." she wrote.
READ MORE AT
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=1034
Re: I’m Still A Virgin At 32, Sometimes My Body Crave For Sex- South African Singer by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
Idiko1:
Arrant nonsense!!! What is the essence of being a virgin? This virginity crap is one of the series of idiotic misconceptions in mankind. There are many women whose husbands broke their virginity, yet they could not bear a child.

So what are you saying in essence? undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m Still A Virgin At 32, Sometimes My Body Crave For Sex- South African Singer by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
jmoore:

Ignorance is trying to link infertility to virginity.

You dey mind d mumu grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Still A Virgin At 32, Sometimes My Body Crave For Sex- South African Singer by Ambercyclopenta: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kazeem47:
Virgin in South Africa?@32,A singer? Wonderful if true.
Anyways,that's one hell of an overripe mango there.
Aswear, that lie is from the pit of hell

1 Like

Re: I’m Still A Virgin At 32, Sometimes My Body Crave For Sex- South African Singer by Kazeem47(m): 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ambercyclopenta:

Aswear, that lie is from the pit of hell
am telling you.

Re: I’m Still A Virgin At 32, Sometimes My Body Crave For Sex- South African Singer by meobizy(f): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
Her life, her matter.
Re: I’m Still A Virgin At 32, Sometimes My Body Crave For Sex- South African Singer by CheedyJ(m): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
Sha get ur hammer & chisel close by ..won't say more
Re: I’m Still A Virgin At 32, Sometimes My Body Crave For Sex- South African Singer by Fortune109: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mumuness!
Re: I’m Still A Virgin At 32, Sometimes My Body Crave For Sex- South African Singer by DaInferno(m): 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kazeem47:
Virgin in South Africa?@32,A singer? Wonderful if true.
Anyways,that's one hell of an overripe mango there.
exactly my thoughts grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Still A Virgin At 32, Sometimes My Body Crave For Sex- South African Singer by Awkabigboy: 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
Idiko1:

[s]I have never remotely indicated being pained because virginity or lack thereof. Which marital rites stipulated a woman should be virgin before a marriage is consummated? The essence of marriage is procreation not virginity test.[/s]
Who made you the chairman of the committee of essence of marriage , what do you even know about marriage . You're myopic dude, seems u were raised by a single moda and got hurt early in life
Re: I’m Still A Virgin At 32, Sometimes My Body Crave For Sex- South African Singer by Joeboy88: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
These is pure advert ..no worry, person go help u soonest��
Re: I’m Still A Virgin At 32, Sometimes My Body Crave For Sex- South African Singer by Idiko1: 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: I’m Still A Virgin At 32, Sometimes My Body Crave For Sex- South African Singer by boringdraw: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hang on there young lady, the right man is in the way.
Re: I’m Still A Virgin At 32, Sometimes My Body Crave For Sex- South African Singer by Idiko1: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Who made you the chairman of the committee of essence of marriage , what do you even know about marriage . You're myopic dude, seems u were raised by a single moda and got hurt early in life

The only myopic goons on this discussion are twisted stiffs who think morality is all about sex. Anybody who rocks the crap called virginity is delusional. In one of my posts, I iterated not to deal with hangers-on who dwell on triviality. There is nothing such as "Single Mother". It is either married with kid or not married with kid. My parents are still married till date.
Re: I’m Still A Virgin At 32, Sometimes My Body Crave For Sex- South African Singer by Idiko1: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Blablamalala:

So what are you saying in essence? undecided

Virginity means absolutely nothing when I decide who to marry.
Re: I’m Still A Virgin At 32, Sometimes My Body Crave For Sex- South African Singer by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
Idiko1:

Virginity means absolutely nothing when I decide who to marry.

Different strokes for different folks. But it is ignorance to link virginity to fertility.
Re: I’m Still A Virgin At 32, Sometimes My Body Crave For Sex- South African Singer by Awkabigboy: 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
Idiko1:

The only myopic goons on this discussion are twisted stiffs who think morality is all about sex. Anybody who rocks the crap called virginity is delusional. In one of my posts, I iterated not to deal with hangers-on who dwell on triviality. There is nothing such as "Single Mother". It is either married with kid or not married with kid. My parents are still married till date.
You don't know anything
Re: I’m Still A Virgin At 32, Sometimes My Body Crave For Sex- South African Singer by aristocratic5(m): 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
Which kind lie be dis
Re: I’m Still A Virgin At 32, Sometimes My Body Crave For Sex- South African Singer by Mryacks: 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
RuddyFusion:
I know someone who's still a virgin at 35.....

It's well

I actually know one @ 31. Stunningly beautiful too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chet Anekwe / Afrocandy's Christmas Outfit / Men Are My Weakness - 65 Year Old Dolly Parton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.