Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Queens Garden Annex Ii Isheri-north G.r.a……. - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Queens Garden Annex Ii Isheri-north G.r.a……. (1953 Views)

THE QUEEN'S GARDEN ANNEX II ISHERI GRA. JUST 5 MINUTES TO ALAUSA LAGOS. BUY NOW / Buy 3br For 30m @ Avocado Apartments Queen's Garden Isheri -north, G.r.a Estate / Attention: Avocado Terraces - Queen's Garden Isheri North, G.r.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queens Garden Annex Ii Isheri-north G.r.a……. by ladyjblinks(f): 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: Queens Garden Annex Ii Isheri-north G.r.a……. by ladyjblinks(f): 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: Queens Garden Annex Ii Isheri-north G.r.a……. by ladyjblinks(f): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
The house you inspected yesterday and planning to buy today is the same house someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: Queens Garden Annex Ii Isheri-north G.r.a……. by ladyjblinks(f): 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today!!!
Re: Queens Garden Annex Ii Isheri-north G.r.a……. by ladyjblinks(f): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2023
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: Queens Garden Annex Ii Isheri-north G.r.a……. by ladyjblinks(f): 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: Queens Garden Annex Ii Isheri-north G.r.a……. by ladyjblinks(f): 9:47am On Mar 13, 2023
Re: Queens Garden Annex Ii Isheri-north G.r.a……. by ladyjblinks(f): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
In terms of Real Estate Investment opportunities , I’m set to provide quality information to my clients home and abroad, in order to key into ongoing real estate opportunities by making good investment decisions.
Buy land and wait.
Re: Queens Garden Annex Ii Isheri-north G.r.a……. by ladyjblinks(f): 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plots For Sale In Abuja: Bwari Area Council: Mpape Layout / Affordable Uncompleted Building @ Vgc For Sale (pictures) / For A Very Neat Job Of Installing Your Pop Ceiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.