Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Tv Monitors For Sale @ Reduced Price(flat Screen) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Tv Monitors For Sale @ Reduced Price(flat Screen) (988 Views)

12-cell Laptop Batteries that lasts 5hours plus For Sale@ Reduced Price / Laptop Battery replacement For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria / Laptop Chargers For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tv Monitors For Sale @ Reduced Price(flat Screen) by anabell1: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2011
I have 90 pieces of newly imported fairly used tv monitors that can work as a tv for watching 
your tv  progammes at the same time for your computer display. Imagine a monitor that serves two 
purpose, instead of buying a flat screen monitor and a flat screen TV. Interested buyer should 
call on [size=16pt]08039260785[/size] or better still come down to my office @ ikeja, computer village @ metro 
quarters, plot 653b Daniels plaza ,kodesho street, ikeja  Lagos.

I also have flat screen monitors for those that operate or want to setup cyber cafes or computer  training 
Schools, call me and i will give you the best price, that i can assure you. call now a try will 
convince you.
Thanks.
Re: Tv Monitors For Sale @ Reduced Price(flat Screen) by erniewhez(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2011
The phone number you post here isnt complete, check and re-post. Thanks!
Re: Tv Monitors For Sale @ Reduced Price(flat Screen) by versace400(m): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2011
State ur prices here if u want to sell market
Re: Tv Monitors For Sale @ Reduced Price(flat Screen) by anabell1: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2011
versace400:

State your prices here if u want to sell market
the price ranges from 14000 naira to 25000 depending on the size of the screen and the quantity you need, but your can call me on 08039260785 for further enquiry, thanks.
Re: Tv Monitors For Sale @ Reduced Price(flat Screen) by anabell1: 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2011
erniewhez:

The phone number you post here isnt complete, check and re-post. Thanks!
erniewhez, thank you very much for your prompt observation and comment
amendments have been made

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used American Blackberry Bold 2 And Blackberry Accessories For Sale! / New Ps3 Games For Sale. Affordable Prices (Modern Warfare 3, Uncharted 3, AC:R.. / Xtreme Fuel Treatment..........save You More Fuel And Enhance Your Engine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.