Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Competent Academic Writers Needed In The Following Areas - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Competent Academic Writers Needed In The Following Areas (148 Views)

31 Emerging Areas Of Specialization In Psychology / I Need Someone Who Will Training Me On The Following In June, 2022 / Stop Addressing The Following Professions By Their Old Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Competent Academic Writers Needed In The Following Areas by Marianna8(f): 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hello!

Are you an undergraduate or graduate and can do academic works from areas of Statistics, Physics, Buisness and Management, and Mechanical Engineering.

Kindly DM (08108992417) stating the subject/subjects you can do.

Please don't bother to apply if you are not competent.

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips For Long-lasting Windshields / Any Business Lawyer In The House ? I want Advice On Something / How To Achieve Greatness In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.