Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Russia Vs Ukraine War--update From The Ukrainian Company I Work For....unedited. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russia Vs Ukraine War--update From The Ukrainian Company I Work For....unedited. (445 Views)

Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State / Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately / Russia Vs Ukraine: Reno Omokri Blames Buhari For Biden's Weakness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Russia Vs Ukraine War--update From The Ukrainian Company I Work For....unedited. by Upworkwriter007(f): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
So i sent my CMO a mail about how the team is faring, and the company in general. Here's his reply
"Hey Sam,

Thanks for asking. Well, it's really hard to say that the situation here is getting better. I don't know, do you monitor news or not, but the russian horde does genocide here in our cities, that were occupied near our capital, Kyiv.
Furthermore, many territories still under their occupation and there are all signs, that there is going genocide right now.

However, now the war is more local with a focus on a few areas. Many experts say that in the nearest month or two, after the battle there, it will be clear who will win the war.

I believe that Ukraine will win it and save our Kievan Rus' legacy.

Regarding our team, the major part of the team evacuated to the west of Ukraine or in Europe, so yeah, our business is slowly getting back to work.

I hope it will end soon and we will reach peace again."

The country still needs prayers. Serious fight is still going on there.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine War--update From The Ukrainian Company I Work For....unedited. by alpharoyalty: 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
Pics ...

(1) (Reply)

2023:Attempt To Sideline SouthEast From PDP Presidential Ticket Will Spell Doom / Presidency: Osinbajo Rejected The Offer To Become AGF, Stayed Loyal To Tinubu / APC Women Will Only Vote Sensitive Men Like Yahaya Bello- APC women leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.