Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed (35730 Views)

Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead / Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect / Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by sulaak(m): 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
grandstar:

Are you for real? If you don't judge the tyrant, then don't blame the victim. If Putin did not want Ukraine to join NATO, this could be achieved without firing a single shot.

Zelensky refuses Scholz's offer to avoid war with Russia. An offered neutrality was struck by the German Chancellor and Putin in February but Zelensky rejected the deal and insisted that joining NATO was the will of the Ukrainian people. Ukraine wanted this war and didn't believe that Russia would attack. They are getting what they deserve.

1 Like

Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by owagbeba: 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
sulaak:

Reasonable countries are not fighting war again because they have outsourced wars to your backyard. USA defence budget is $740 billion per annum, you think that budget is for buying sweets.

You need to wake up, your so-called Western friend is truly your enemy, you think Shell, Exxon and Total are working for Nigeria's interest.

As Rage Against the Machine will say no your enemy.

Indeed, 740 Million budget is not for sweets. It’s for war! And war by proxy.

Ukraine is the latest proxy.
They are prepping Taiwan to go against the mainland
Benghazi boys were a proxy in Libyan war
Daraa protesters were a proxy in Syrian conflict.
MKK are a proxy in the cold Iranian war
Guiado and his clans are a proxy in Venezuelan political tussle

They have millions to spend on arms for their proxies but can’t spare a thought for the war ravaged Victims of their proxy wars.

How heartless can a mighty be to seize a meager savings of Afghanistan when this country’s badly needs this money to feed her poor?

Seizing the sovereign wealth of Venezuela with she desperately needs this money for cover for her people during Covid.

They can be mean and heartless when it comes to their interest.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by Kingpele(m): 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
[quote author=JosephXavier post=111761089]He whom the gods has chosen to kill, they will make him mad

The gods made the comic president Zelensky blind to the signs and deaf to the warnings

He listened to the sweet deceptive tongues of the West and went ahead to lure the Russians inside the boundaries of Ukraine

He showed he is as clueless as Buhari when after agreeing to peace talk will change his mind the next minute

What a weak and indecisive man that would allow his country to burn down bad be destroyed and his citizens massacred

Remember that activities in Russia are going on as if nothing is happening and the economy is growing as if there were no sanctions on them

Don't be like Zelensky
Don't be like Buhari
Don't be unfortunate[ you are souless and have lost your humanity, mayGod have mercy on your useless self ,if this suit is coming out of your mind after seeing that four innocent children died in putin useless war,u think the Ukraine president is a coward like u,who will sacrifice the sovereignty of his country to please a mad man
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by owagbeba: 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Imagine what Ukraine would be if this war drags on for months if not years since the west are setting up an insurgency in Ukraine.

The country will be so thrashed and destroyed.. and many refugees flooding Europe. This will certainly not benefit Europe; and could lead to a new nationalist rise In Europe. American would love this because she want to maintain these European states as a vassal colony wholly dependent on US, with NATO as a body to keep them in check.

I wonder when European leaders would grow some brain and see the consequences of the proxy against Russia. At the end only America benefits!

2 Likes

Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by TobiAbuja: 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
Deny Deny Deny. This is the Russian's only mantra.

This time it is "we don't use those rockets", despite unending multiple evidence that they switched to the Tochka missile back in February.

They are savages. Even SERBIA and HUNGARY voted to expel them from the UNHRC. Putin's cowering in isolation won't save him from what he deserves.

Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by lookingfly: 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
williejada:
Heal the world, lord.

We are really going through a lot...they don't have money to feed the poor but the have money to purchase weapons of mass destruction..

This life no balance.

40,000mah (16k) and 20,000mah (12k) available.

22.5w fastcharge - Led Display - type c input and output - dual ports

Doorstep delivery.
Nationwide delivery.
Pay on delivery.

Contact number below

do you deliver in abj?
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by smallrincowis16(m): 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
TobiAbuja:
Deny Deny Deny. This is the Russian's only mantra.

This time it is "we don't use those rockets", despite unending multiple evidence that they switched to the Tochka missile back in May.

They are savages. Even SERBIA and HUNGARY voted to expel them from the UNHRC. Putin's cowering in isolation won't save him from what he deserves.

And you failed to use your senses that this is a pure propaganda by the west to blame Russia is Russia using torchka U? What is quite obvious is that Russia still uses iskanda and had retired/destroyed most of her tochkas. It's Ukraine that use it in the war, they even struck Russian vessel with it. But when they use it inappropriately, the west will immediately say it's Russia, what a way yo make people bot.
Ukraine is killing her people just to let them remain as shield for Russian foreces when they reach that area

2 Likes

Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by omis1(m): 1:02am On Apr 09, 2022
Ikem11:

Do you know if by any reason China or Russia decide to make deal with Mexico for military base US will bomb Mexico to ashes ?

Its a war that will affect even Africa if by any chance Ukraine join nato.

Am not supporting Russia offensive act on Ukraine. But Ukraine should have peaceful declar it self a neutral sovereign state.

What way all this innocent souls won't be lost. I still blame Ukraine government for playing politics with innocent lives
You are supporting Russia mass murder of civilian. You are nothing but an animal and worst fate will befall you.

1 Like

Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by omis1(m): 1:09am On Apr 09, 2022
engrchykae:
When Ukraine kill Russian soldiers, it's fine, and termed bravery.
When Russia kill Ukrainians, its called murder.
The west are not helping in this matter.
Russia and Ukraine are Slavs, they should sort themselves out
Russia should fight soilders not innocent civilians . U guys are just nothin but evil animals that support murder of innocent civilians

1 Like

Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by omis1(m): 1:14am On Apr 09, 2022
ken6488:

1. USA want to use this medium to reck Russia economy

2. Isolate Russia from Europe, (Russia was begining to threaten USA dominance in Europe

3. Remain sole power, since they think Russia might become USSR

4. Protect the petrol dollar

5. More money for USA military complex
As eu has started stock piling USA weapons

,6. Regime change in Russia

7. Test Russia military strength

Yes after the war USA will rebuild Ukraine for her sacrifice
It’s d way u animals manage to blame everybody but the invader for me. Did usa force them to invade ?
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by Ikem11(m): 5:37am On Apr 09, 2022
omis1:

You are supporting Russia mass murder of civilian. You are nothing but an animal and worst fate will befall you.

You are a big fool. This is war and there will be civilian casualties. Am not move by sentiment my friend... Am move by facts and the fact remains Ukraine government could have avoided this war.

Nigerian government killed igbos both young and old more than a million civilian died in that war. Where was your conscience?

Afghanistans children, Libya children, Syria children, Rwanda children, Congo DRC children.

Well I gues you still a child to understand or know when all that happened.

So keep your mouth shut. Any sensible person avoid war at all cost. If you dangle in it then its your fate

1 Like

Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by ken6488(m): 6:36am On Apr 09, 2022
omis1:

It’s d way u animals manage to blame everybody but the invader for me. Did usa force them to invade ?
the war has been on
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by judedwriter(m): 7:49am On Apr 09, 2022
tolexy007:
cry this is a pure evil

So unfortunate.... Too much blood spilled over a needless and senseless war undecided
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by omis1(m): 8:31am On Apr 09, 2022
Ikem11:

You are a big fool. This is war and there will be civilian casualties. Am not move by sentiment my friend... Am move by facts and the fact remains Ukraine government could have avoided this war.

Nigerian government killed igbos both young and old more than a million civilian died in that war. Where was your conscience?

Afghanistans children, Libya children, Syria children, Rwanda children, Congo DRC children.

Well I gues you still a child to understand or know when all that happened.

So keep your mouth shut. Any sensible person avoid war at all cost. If you dangle in it then its your fate
Your elders at home are the bigger fools not me , what can ever justify the killing of children?absolutely nothin.
I never supported usa madness in Libya,Syria and afghan and I am against the civil war .
Ukraine were never goin to join nato,even nato said they were never goin to admit ukraine.
If Russia are so perfect why do all there neighboring countries avoid them and lean toward the west?
Pootin should face soilders and stop killing civilians like d pusssy he is .
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by Ikem11(m): 8:34am On Apr 09, 2022
omis1:

Your elders at home are the bigger fools not me , what can ever justify the killing of children?absolutely nothin.
I never supported usa madness in Libya,Syria and afghan and I am against the civil war .
Ukraine were never goin to join nato,even nato said they were never goin to admit ukraine.
If Russia are so perfect why do all there neighboring countries avoid them and lean toward the west?
Pootin should face soilders and stop killing civilians like d pusssy he is .
Next time learn to do research before coming online to comment. All you wrote above is total trash.

When you done doing your assignment you can quote me again we continue the topic.
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by omis1(m): 8:47am On Apr 09, 2022
Ikem11:

Next time learn to do research before coming online to comment. All you wrote above is total trash.

When you done doing your assignment you can quote me again we continue the topic.
I should research from pootin propaganda media ? Same pootin that wants to denazify Russia when one of his senior military men has a nazi tattoo on?
Rubbish sha
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by Ikem11(m): 9:12am On Apr 09, 2022
omis1:

I should research from pootin propaganda media ? Same pootin that wants to denazify Russia when one of his senior military men has a nazi tattoo on?
Rubbish sha

Oga stop being delusional. For once look beyong Putin and look at the chessboard.

This war you seeing now is never and can never be about Ukraine. Ukraine government is just stupid that they played into the game.

The west needed what is going on right now to sanction and cripple Russia. If you watch carefully before the war west made it clear if Russia invade they will act.

Russia invade they isolated them selves pushing Ukraine to war with supply of military equipments.

Only a foolish president will think Ukraine can match Russia in military might. Forget the propaganda. If Russia decide to fully go into war with Ukraine by now Ukraine will be dust.

Just like Palestinians decide to go into full war with Israel. It won't even last a day isreal will turn then into wasteland.

FOR your understanding: I don't support Putin decision to invade Ukraine. I support there is more better ways to avoid war. War is not something any body should wish for. Cos at least now you seeing thr implications ( civilian casualties)
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by engrchykae(m): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2022
omis1:

Russia should fight soilders not innocent civilians . U guys are just nothin but evil animals that support murder of innocent civilians
Israel will soon start killing Palestinians.
I hope the west stand up for Palestinians as they did for Ukrainians.
Selective justice is injustice
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by VirileNelly2420: 10:22am On Apr 09, 2022
ENGINEERG:
This is so painful that just a mere FEAR that Ukraine is joining NATO is causing all these death at this century, when war is not common again.
If not that Russia and their supporters are bastered, why the pain of Ukraine joining NATO...Three formal Soviet union countries( latvia, lithuania, estonia) have joined NATO before and heven didnt fall, but Ukraine own is their headache now.
Russia has not benefited Ukraine, and same Russia don't want them to join EU and NATO that will pay them.
As The world saw the end of Hitler, definitely the world will see the end of Putin.
And as for Putin supporters, may you experience more evil than what Ukrainians are experiencing now

Don't tell me u believe Russia did this? ...don't be more bast*rd dude! Even a child should know dis.

Ukraine attacked Doneks, d Russia in their midst.
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by VirileNelly2420: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2022
texazzpete:
Terrible.

I’ll be frank. There will be accursed people who will soon come here to claim this was a ‘false flag operation’ and share the Russian propaganda that this was an Ukrainian missile.

But earlier in the day, Russian journalists posted the missile being fired by their side, and were hailing the launch. Now they’re deleting their posts in the telegram groups.

Don’t be on the side of evil.
Russia can attack d whole of Ukraine but can never attack Doneks ND Lunbask.

Even, wrote Russia language on d missiles.

How many of d missiles previously fired into Ukraine from Russia has such inscription? Use ur head.

Even Trump tried telling America to incite Russia against China by telling US to bomb Russia while hanging Chinese flag on their jets.

It's done everywhere!
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by VirileNelly2420: 10:36am On Apr 09, 2022
eteebanky1:
Some useless people will still support Putin
U are more useless to believe dat Russia attacked Donekst.
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by Maynman: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
sulaak:

Are you living under a rock, it's all over the western media that the Ukraine war will be a repeat of the Soviet Union's invasion of Afghanistan, the end result was Afghanistan was destroyed and the Taliban was created. The Soviet Union collapsed.

The difference is that the world is more bipolar with China and India now becoming major world players due to the size of their economies.

So USA and Nato is using Ukraine by making Russia invade them?
Usa is controlling Russia?
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by grandstar(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
sulaak:

Zelensky refuses Scholz's offer to avoid war with Russia. An offered neutrality was struck by the German Chancellor and Putin in February but Zelensky rejected the deal and insisted that joining NATO was the will of the Ukrainian people. Ukraine wanted this war and didn't believe that Russia would attack. They are getting what they deserve.

Lets assume what you said is true about Zelensky rejecting a deal, does it justify an invasion? Does it justify the present slaughter of innocent and destruction of cities?

Russia does not need to invade Ukraine to prevent it from joining NATO. It's just Putin wanting to teach " little Ukraine" a lesson on who is boss but he underestimated them this time and are being trounced.

I have always felt that Zelensky was naive and could have prevented the war. I have, however, never said that Ukraine deserved to be invaded. That is just callous and heartless.
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by omis1(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
engrchykae:
Israel will soon start killing Palestinians.
I hope the west stand up for Palestinians as they did for Ukrainians.
Selective justice is injustice
What makes u believe I’ll support Israel or d west?
U guys believe anybody that’s against pootin genocide is pro- west.
Well am not
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by engrchykae(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
omis1:

What makes u believe I’ll support Israel or d west?
U guys believe anybody that’s against pootin genocide is pro- west.
Well am not
what about USA military bases all aimed at Russia?
Who will fold hands watching such subtle invasion?
Or are you naive of NATO expansion since the end of cold war?
NATO has been the belligerent since time immemorial.
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by ocelot2006(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
The Torchka-U missile used is not in the Russian inventory as the Russians use the modern Islander. The Ukrainians still use the short range missile till date. To make matters worse, the serial number on the missile from the booster section that survived clearly indicated that the missile used was from Ukranian stockpile.
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by omis1(m): 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
engrchykae:
what about USA military bases all aimed at Russia?
Who will fold hands watching such subtle invasion?
Or are you naive of NATO expansion since the end of cold war?
NATO has been the belligerent since time immemorial.
Usa and ukraine already admitted ukraine are never joining nato,it’s never about nato but u guys will blame any one but the animal called poootin cause of dirty agenda.
Now Finland and other ussr nation want to join nato.
If Russia is so good like u guys like to deceive urself, why are there neighbors leaning toward the west over Russia?
I don’t even know how a normal human being will justify death of innocent civilians.
Russia could kill d whole world and u guys will blame d west for everything
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by treatise: 6:37am On Apr 10, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP!!!
Okay the woman from Grozny

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports / Beji Caid Essebsi Is Dead! Tunisian President Dies Aged 92 / Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.