Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Guys Please Who Knows Title Of This Ebenezerobey Song "Toh Ba Fe Polowo Oja...." - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Guys Please Who Knows Title Of This Ebenezerobey Song "Toh Ba Fe Polowo Oja...." (214 Views)

'Alaye Toh Se Gogo’: Reminisce Drops New Song On 41st Birthday (Pix, Video) / Tolani 'Ba MI Lo' - Featuring Reekado Banks (Video) / MUSIC: Ijb_tick-tack-toh (ft. Khalido & Nomzee)| Naijahype247 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please Who Knows Title Of This Ebenezerobey Song "Toh Ba Fe Polowo Oja...." by Taiyemando(m): 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
While i saw driving my dad to his office today, i took a blank disk from his collections of disk to listen to some cool music because the drive is a 45 minutes drive to the main town of Kaduna i saw going through the musics on the disk by clicking next multiple amount of time, all of a sudden i stumbled across one Obey song..... It starts this way " Toh ba fe polowo Oja...... and follows by a sweet traditional beats... abeg if you know the title of this song, please help by telling me.
Re: Guys Please Who Knows Title Of This Ebenezerobey Song "Toh Ba Fe Polowo Oja...." by rezky(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
Taiyemando:
While i saw driving my dad to his office today, i took a blank disk from his collections of disk to listen to some cool music because the drive is a 45 minutes drive to the main town of Kaduna i saw going through the musics on the disk by clicking next multiple amount of time, all of a sudden i stumbled across one Obey song..... It starts this way " Toh ba fe polowo Oja...... and follows by a sweet traditional beats... abeg if you know the title of this song, please help by telling me.

Are you sure is Ebenezer Obey., The only song I know with such line is from king sunny ade...,though I can't say have listen to all his album.
But I'm sure of that line in king Ade's song.
Probably you should complete that line "Toh ba fe polowo Oja..."

(1) (Reply)

El_raphel Music Journey / Teejek Comes Back With New Song Title Vision / Watch Burna Boy's Last Last Official Music Video Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.