Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). (1677 Views)

Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers / APC Rivers State Suspends Amaechi And Others. / APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Samyyorn5050: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
After tomorrow they will tell us they have the numbers.

The message going round Rivers state now
The address depends your area of resident.

Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Rollsnjaguar(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
grin
Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Truthisunique2: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
Magnus Abe people crying as usual

Dem hear amaechi is the first to use stadium to declare for 2023 automatic panic mode

1 Like

Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Truthisunique2: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
grin
comrade we dey invite you o

Ignore the fake report, students when dey strike how can they be called for rally

1 Like

Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by longetivity(m): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
Okay
Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by alsudan: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
Thiefnibu and his Rivers stooge Abe fighting dirty, as if that will stop Amaechi from being the chosen one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by BigRocky: 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
"Payed 2000each" for what?
Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Truthisunique2: 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
BigRocky:
"Payed 2000each" for what?
no evidence bro

I just called the line say I be student for choba dey should come out I have fellow students

Dem end my call thinking say I be DSS because students don go home since

2 Likes

Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by BigRocky: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Useless people

Truthisunique2:
no evidence bro

I just called the line say I be student for choba dey should come out I have fellow students

Dem end my call thinking say I be DSS because students don go home since
Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by FoolaniHellman: 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
And Crowding buying continues!

1 Like

Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Indispensable85(m): 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
comrade we dey invite you o

Ignore the fake report, students when dey strike how can they be called for rally

U too dull. So because school dey on strike students can't be mobilized for political rally? Who swear 4 u?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Truthisunique2: 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
Indispensable85:

U too dull. So because school dey on strike students can't be mobilized for political rally? Who swear 4 u?
pains

If you had a brain they said choba axis for students strictly

You think uniport students na agberos that don't go home after strike

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Indispensable85(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Samyyorn5050:
After tomorrow they will tell us they have the numbers.

The message going round Rivers state now
The address depends your area of resident.

That was how they filled stadium in 2015,2019 and Buhari/Apc couldn't get 25% votes in Rivers State. We know those on ground in their states and regions in Nigeria politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Indispensable85(m): 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
pains

If you had a brain they said choba axis for students strictly

You think uniport students na agberos that don't go home after strike

This is why I said you're cursed. Brainless clown! Schools don't need to be in session for students to be mobilized for any event. Apart from sleeping on nairaland everyday like a jobless fool, I'm sure you've never participated in mobilizing people for rallies before, otherwise you won't disgrace yourself like this.

In this era of technology? Ozuor....!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Truthisunique2: 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
Indispensable85:

This is why I said you're cursed. Brainless clown! Schools don't need to be in session for students to be mobilized for any event. Apart from sleeping on nairaland everyday like a jobless fool, I'm sure you've never participated in mobilizing people for rallies before, otherwise you won't disgrace yourself like this.

In this era of technology? Ozuor....!
pains tomorrow rally go fit make you drink sniper like this so

As a jobless Urchin who is expert in jumping for owada I can see why you believe everyone is like you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Truthisunique2: 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Indispensable85:

That was how they filled stadium in 2015,2019 and Buhari/Apc couldn't get 25% votes in Rivers State. We know those on ground in their states and regions in Nigeria politics.
e pain am

The one that tilumbu filled did he stop PDP from getting their guaranteed 45%

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Indispensable85(m): 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
pains tomorrow rally go fit make you drink sniper like this so

As a jobless Urchin who is expert in jumping for owada I can see why you believe everyone is like you

Everybody knows how hopelessly jobless you are on nairaland. That's not a matter of argument. Dullard!

That's how Amaechi the paper weight inconsequential politician filled stadium in 2015,2019 to deceive Buhari but failed woefully to get 25% in Rivers State. He can only fool himself and your likes because the whole world knows the state of Rivers politics. He's not on ground. Wike has castrated him politically.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Truthisunique2: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Indispensable85:

Everybody knows how hopelessly jobless you are on nairaland. That's not a matter of argument. Dullard!

That's how Amaechi the paper weight inconsequential politician filled stadium in 2015,2019 to deceive Buhari but failed woefully to get 25% in Rivers State. He can only fool himself and your likes because the whole world knows the state of Rivers politics.
Tinubu thug your frustrations never even start

Na next month when your drug loosed nyash god is chased out of APC

Better avoid watching that rally tomorrow because Na heart attack go kill you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Indispensable85(m): 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Tinubu thug your frustrations never even start

Na next month when your drug loosed nyash god is chased out of APC

Better avoid watching that rally tomorrow because Na heart attack go kill you

Fool....! I gave you facts that you can't dispute. You're obviously the frustrated buffon here. We'll all mock your paper weight inconsequential politician tomorrow as usual. Na to laff oooooo.... filling stadium and losing at home scandalously. Wike has pocketed the political neophyte. Hahahahahahahaha..... Mugu.....

2 Likes

Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Upworkwriter007(f): 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Magnus Abe people crying as usual

Dem hear amaechi is the first to use stadium to declare for 2023 automatic panic mode
Didn't the court rule that Abe's faction is the legitimate one?

1 Like

Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Truthisunique2: 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
Didn't the court rule that Abe's faction is the legitimate one?
no
The one recognise by APC national is amaechi own, the last convention Abe and his minority weren't even invited

1 Like

Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Truthisunique2: 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Indispensable85:

Fool....! I gave you facts that you can't dispute. You're obviously the frustrated buffon here. We'll all mock your paper weight inconsequential politician tomorrow as usual. Na to laff oooooo.... filling stadium and losing at home scandalously. Wike has pocketed the political neophyte. Hahahahahahahaha..... Mugu.....
Na you run enter Amaechi express way thread

Na you vehicle knock down Na you dey talk of frustration

grin ram, frustration when no let you ignore amaechi thread abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Indispensable85(m): 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
e pain am

The one that tilumbu filled did he stop PDP from getting their guaranteed 45%

Thank you for shamelessly confirming that Tinubu won his state and other four states in his zone for Apc and Buhari twice in 2015,2019. I wish you can say same for the tamed lizard of ubima. Hahahahahahahaha......

2015....... Lagos, Ondo, Oyo, Ogun, Osun
2019........ Lagos, Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun, Osun

Everybody know him mate for dis game.
Let's see Rivers State and south south where Amaechi comes from.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Truthisunique2: 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
Indispensable85:

Thank you for shamelessly confirming that Tinubu won his state and other four states in his zone for Apc and Buhari twice in 2015,2019. I wish you can say same for the tamed lizard of ubima. Hahahahahahahaha......

2015....... Lagos, Ondo, Oyo, Ogun, Osun
2019........ Lagos, Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun, Osun

Everybody know him mate for dis game.
make tilumbu the loosed anus cum collect APC ticket grin

No be to dey do local champion for western hole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Indispensable85(m): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Na you run enter Amaechi express way thread

Na you vehicle knock down Na you dey talk of frustration

grin ram, frustration when no let you ignore amaechi thread abi

Hahahahahahahaha........I go laff u out of nairaland. Dunce!
Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Indispensable85(m): 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
make tilumbu the loosed anus cum collect APC ticket grin

No be to dey do local champion for western hole

Hahahahahahahaha.......shame on you. So you don't have answers to the facts I have reeled out right? So just sharap and gerrat here. Loser!

2 Likes

Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rivers can never be apc!..

1 Like

Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Truthisunique2: 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
Indispensable85:

Hahahahahahahaha........I go laff u out of nairaland. Dunce!
it seems Na per second you cum dey quote me now

And tomorrow never even reach yet, your ynash go soon start to leak with the shock you would receive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Truthisunique2: 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Indispensable85:

Hahahahahahahaha.......shame on you. So you don't have answers to the facts I have reeled out right? So just sharap and gerrat here. Loser!
Na you need to getat from this thread you came to cry on

See as you soak everywhere
Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Truthisunique2: 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Amaechi Na man you be
Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Truthisunique2: 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Let loosers continue to cry cry
Re: APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). by Truthisunique2: 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Looser would keep loosing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic: A Typical Obi-dient Fan. / 2023: Rejecting Muslim-muslim Ticket Will Hurt South – Dr Tunji Abayomi / Today 7th Oct, 2022 Biafraland Will Be Under Lock And Key - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.