Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

‘sars’ In Unilag! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ‘sars’ In Unilag! (609 Views)

JAMB 2015 Candidate Who Scored 320 Gets 10% In UNILAG Post-utme / What Is 2.1 And 2.2 In Unilag And Lasu? / What Are The Four Utme Subjects For Creative Arts Course In Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘sars’ In Unilag! by kristonium(m): 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2011
‘SARS’ IN UNILAG!
Alas, there is now a preposterous upsurge of the much dreaded SARS in the University community. The condition, Severe Acute Reading Syndrome (SARS) is now increasing at an alarming rate. Observers can now testify that at least two out of every five students are now infected with this dreaded disease. For the avoidance of doubt, the following symptoms have been discovered amidst infected students.
SYMTOMS
1. Talking to oneself while reading
2. Reading along the highways and occasional sleepwalking
3. Covering one’s head with book while sleeping in the class
4. Loss of appetite while reading
5. Unusual nodding of head and shaking of entire body under an intense study
6. Pale-face, rugged outlook and carefree attitude in dressing
7. Studying and eating at the same time
8. Sometimes, unwillingness to release some materials
9. Undaunted ability to read under any posture; kneeling, standing, lying, sitting, walking and even running!
10. Abnormal thinking e.g. standing at the lagoon front 2 to 3 hours just thinking.
11. Reading and studying in cars, buses and even on bicycles!
We want to use this opportunity to sensitize the entire community that the problem should be addressed now before it deteriorates. It is now difficult to differentiate between mad people from SARS infected students this day. If you know anyone with the symptoms above, you can feel free to call the line below for immediate help. Delay is too dangerous! Call now!!!
Re: ‘sars’ In Unilag! by manmustwac(m): 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2011
Lol you no serious grin
Re: ‘sars’ In Unilag! by kristonium(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2011
manmustwac:

Lol you no serious grin
go there now and u will be shocked! u dey tell me say i no serious, na wa for u o!
Re: ‘sars’ In Unilag! by Memunah(f): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2011
@ poster,u aint serious at all,you got me thinking its was the real SARS

fear don catch me
Re: ‘sars’ In Unilag! by kristonium(m): 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2011
Memunah:

@ poster,u aint serious at all,you got me thinking its was the real SARS

fear don catch me
why are u all saying lm not serious? no one has refuted the facts above!

(1) (Reply)

Acca Registration / About Fedpoly Oko Anambra State / The Management Of Federal Poly Nekede Refuses To Re Opeen The Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.