Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

My Husband Dick Is Small I Make Use Of Doll To Satisfy Myself Nkechi Blessing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Dick Is Small I Make Use Of Doll To Satisfy Myself Nkechi Blessing (1508 Views)

VIDEO: Comedian Emmanuella Acquires Brand New Private Jet Worth Millions Of Doll / Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater / Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls (2) (3) (4)

My Husband Dick Is Small I Make Use Of Doll To Satisfy Myself Nkechi Blessing by Cypha6(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
Actress nkechi blessing sunday and her husband got divorced, and this result to an Instagram fight betweennkechi blessing and husband, they spill secret that no one ought to hear.

actress Nkechi blessing on Instagram live said her husband pim pim is useless, she said she made use of vibrator and doll to satisfy her self.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfiv0ZWWaqw

#nkechiblessinghusband
#Nkechiblessinghusband
#Nkechiblessingandgistlover
#nkechiblessingmarriage
#Nkechiblessinginstagramlive
#Nkechiblessingdivorce

Re: My Husband Dick Is Small I Make Use Of Doll To Satisfy Myself Nkechi Blessing by securitywatch50: 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Birds of a feather
Re: My Husband Dick Is Small I Make Use Of Doll To Satisfy Myself Nkechi Blessing by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Instead of him to get a good redpiller like the picture I posted on the redpill thread kikiki
Re: My Husband Dick Is Small I Make Use Of Doll To Satisfy Myself Nkechi Blessing by Aufbauh(m): 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
Eweeeh
Shameless & pathetic showing done out of frustration.
I've reiterated that there's no time in lufe a woman will divorce a man that the man will be disadvantage.
Re: My Husband Dick Is Small I Make Use Of Doll To Satisfy Myself Nkechi Blessing by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mumu woman. What have u to say about this ur earlier post? When all was well

Re: My Husband Dick Is Small I Make Use Of Doll To Satisfy Myself Nkechi Blessing by GooodHardDick: 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nigeria girls are useless... All of them! angry

Re: My Husband Dick Is Small I Make Use Of Doll To Satisfy Myself Nkechi Blessing by EmptyGarden(m): 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
Brethren pray o! Women like this should be avoided at all cost.

Re: My Husband Dick Is Small I Make Use Of Doll To Satisfy Myself Nkechi Blessing by TheWolfen(m): 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
Fish brain
Re: My Husband Dick Is Small I Make Use Of Doll To Satisfy Myself Nkechi Blessing by TheWolfen(m): 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Brethren pray o! Women like this should be avoided at all cost.
Let me rephrase.
Avoid lesbians at all cost and thy days shall be long

Re: My Husband Dick Is Small I Make Use Of Doll To Satisfy Myself Nkechi Blessing by Naijanascam: 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
The POLE is not always the problem but the HOLE might be fantastically deeeeeeep....

If you don't Gerrit forget about it

Re: My Husband Dick Is Small I Make Use Of Doll To Satisfy Myself Nkechi Blessing by alphaNomega: 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nkechi, how big is the diick of your new 60 year old husband?

Re: My Husband Dick Is Small I Make Use Of Doll To Satisfy Myself Nkechi Blessing by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
Cypha6:
Actress nkechi blessing sunday and her husband got divorced, and this result to an Instagram fight betweennkechi blessing and husband, they spill secret that no one ought to hear.

actress Nkechi blessing on Instagram live said her husband pim pim is useless, she said she made use of vibrator and doll to satisfy her self.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfiv0ZWWaqw

#nkechiblessinghusband
#Nkechiblessinghusband
#Nkechiblessingandgistlover
#nkechiblessingmarriage
#Nkechiblessinginstagramlive
#Nkechiblessingdivorce

U didnt test mic before service begun?
Re: My Husband Dick Is Small I Make Use Of Doll To Satisfy Myself Nkechi Blessing by otipoju(m): 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Girl wey my boys dey control for weekend parole wey no go gree go house. Even when she dey married to that mumu man.

A wise man will never join a shameless woman to be dragging family matter on internet.

My woman kuku know me, i wont even discuss our crises with any 3rd party. If you like accuse me till thy kindgom come i wont honour your stupidity with a response.

Re: My Husband Dick Is Small I Make Use Of Doll To Satisfy Myself Nkechi Blessing by meobizy(f): 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
That’s what she claims yet she lived with him past one month. Story.
Re: My Husband Dick Is Small I Make Use Of Doll To Satisfy Myself Nkechi Blessing by CheedyJ(m): 12:04am On Apr 09, 2022
That's ur cup of tea, drink it in peace...

NOV 2022: Asake/portable Net Worth In Naira And Dollar / Rihanna Wears Massive Diamond Toe Ring With $1,300 Heels “quiet Luxury” FASHION / Twitter User Faults Billionaire, Tony Elumelu Over His Treatment Of His Househel