Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President (12618 Views)

2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria / Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race / Donald Duke Leaves PDP, Joins SDP To Actualise Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by PDPGuy: 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi, presidential aspirant, says she believes in the Social Democratic Party (SDP) because it is a party that aligns with her vision for Nigeria.

Okunnu-Lamidi said this on Thursday while announcing her decision to join the SDP.

“Nigeria needs a new set of heroes, heroes who do not need anything dangerous than to perform their civic responsibility and would not for N1 or N1 billion trade for the good of our people,” Okunnu-Lamidi said.

“The party is open to the youth, and women and is democratic. It is where the maligned, disenfranchised can find their voice.

“We are here today to say we still believe in the promise of Nigeria. This is why an ordinary Nigerian woman and a true believer in our youths publicly takes a big step politically to officially announce my membership of the SDP.

“Let it be said that we are the party that guarantees education, and affordable health care for all Nigerians; a party that conducts a smart policy that will battle the forces of terrorism and fundamentalism wherever they may exist. It is a party that the youth will participate in the liberation of Nigeria and I will be one of them.

“I joined the SDP because it is credible and promised to work with me and aligns with my vision. I believe I would run the good race to victory and if the primary is not won, there would be no national election.”

On his part, Supo Shonibare, the SDP national chairman, said the party is pleased to welcome Okunnu-Lamidi.

He added that the processes for party’s congress and primaries would be announced next week.

https://www.thecable.ng/2023-khadijah-okunnu-lamidi-joins-sdp-says-it-aligns-with-my-vision-for-nigeria

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by Rencent(m): 7:28am On Apr 09, 2022
Cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by frankmoney(m): 7:28am On Apr 09, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by Prosperous111(m): 7:28am On Apr 09, 2022
Good for her

Since it's Nigeria, cats and dogs can contest

1 Like

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by intruder15(m): 7:28am On Apr 09, 2022
She is cute Sha. Vaseline crew over to you.
Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by God1000(m): 7:28am On Apr 09, 2022
I will vote for her over any kleptomaniac politician

19 Likes

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by dfrost: 7:29am On Apr 09, 2022
grin grin
Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by Sheuns(m): 7:29am On Apr 09, 2022
T
Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by EasternSWboyz: 7:29am On Apr 09, 2022
Silent
Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by abobote: 7:30am On Apr 09, 2022
Who is she?
Haven't heard the name before
Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by Aduroja123(m): 7:30am On Apr 09, 2022
I think what I see here is that youth actually need a party with big wings for them to fully involved in politics.

You studied the same pattern for J-Martins, Banky-W and the likes?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by Jestin: 7:31am On Apr 09, 2022
Unknown contestant. We need a youth with vibe

1 Like

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by englishmart(m): 7:31am On Apr 09, 2022
Youth president abi feminist President?
Or president of the less privileged?
Is Nigeria a joke to you?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 09, 2022
You are welcome
Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by Sultty(m): 7:32am On Apr 09, 2022
I don't know her, let her fucck off
Buhari is a bloodthirsty terrorist
Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by dinodangana(m): 7:35am On Apr 09, 2022
With zero leadership experience in the political space, just a former commissioner's daughter, bringing nothing to the polity except untested ideologies, stolen wealth and vibes.

These ppl think say presidency na Joke, go and win the house seat in ur state first my lady!

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by deeway200(m): 7:36am On Apr 09, 2022
Sincerely, she is better than Tinubu and others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by Cantonese: 7:37am On Apr 09, 2022
To be frustrated, definitely by powers bigger than her. Trying to add to her profile. Anyway SDP has ZERO chances.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by SaturnNick(m): 7:41am On Apr 09, 2022
O hope she gets an appointment grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by ecolime(m): 7:41am On Apr 09, 2022
dinodangana:
With zero leadership experience in the political space, just a former commissioner's daughter, bringing nothing to the polity except untested ideologies, stolen wealth and vibes.

These ppl think say presidency na Joke, go and win the house seat in ur state first my lady!
We've been voting those with experience in the Political space for decades, what good has it brought to Nigeria?

21 Likes

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by rolams(m): 7:47am On Apr 09, 2022
Sorry o!
Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by Shedrack777: 7:48am On Apr 09, 2022
iyaebe, fernandezisback and saphiere will not still vote this woman even though they're feminists and hate men. even ordinary campaign, they won't campaign for her. watch and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by Truthisunique2: 7:50am On Apr 09, 2022
She wan secure the bag now and cash out from tinubu when he arrives sdp

1 Like

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by Allisgud: 7:51am On Apr 09, 2022
[quote author=englishmart post=111780873] Youth president abi feminist President?
Or president of the less privileged?
Is Nigeria a joke to you?
[/follow message,the popular ones are the one has cripple the Nigeria we are today
Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by ellizy(m): 7:51am On Apr 09, 2022
She can’t get a thousand vote in Nigeria.
Buying ticket to add to her profile…
Jokers requiring attention
Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by Oluwatimileyin1(m): 7:52am On Apr 09, 2022
Voting for this
Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by Gkemz: 7:52am On Apr 09, 2022
Shedrack777:
iyaebe, fernandezisback and saphiere will not still vote this woman even though they're feminists and hate men. even ordinary campaign, they won't campaign for her. watch and see

Who is she. Though she's beautiful unlike those ugly nairaland feminists you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by chaseblack(m): 7:52am On Apr 09, 2022
All feminist on Nairaland should at least give her a couple hundred vote
Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President by Allisgud: 7:53am On Apr 09, 2022
U have my vote since I have not see a better candidate aside from sowore

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How APC Governors Edged Us Out - Aggrieved Senators / First Lady Takes Off To Europe / Name 5 People That Should Not Be In Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.