Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Train Attack: Security Agencies Negotiating With Terrorists On Abductees - NRC - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Train Attack: Security Agencies Negotiating With Terrorists On Abductees - NRC (9820 Views)

Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack / Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Attack: Security Agencies Negotiating With Terrorists On Abductees - NRC by Dreal1247: 8:11am On Apr 09, 2022
Abomination. If security agents should be negotiating with the terrorists, then, the terrorists should be hired to replace the security agencies. This is a further proof that we don't have security in this country.
Re: Train Attack: Security Agencies Negotiating With Terrorists On Abductees - NRC by Theunbothered: 8:13am On Apr 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Buhari getting kidnapped after handing over next year, I see the bandits demanding 200billion ransom, I see Aisha refusing to pick his calls for help, I see Buhari trying to borrow money from China as usual, I see them rejecting him.

I see Nigerians telling the bandits not to release him, I see Buhari selling all his 150 cows to raise payment for his ransom.

This I have seen.

I see the mods deleting your account.

This I have seen.
Re: Train Attack: Security Agencies Negotiating With Terrorists On Abductees - NRC by lexy2014: 8:18am On Apr 09, 2022
Racoon:
sad Whao! Of course same terrorists the security agencies ought to have eliminated but kept on granting a fucking undeserving amnesty are now calling the shots. Failed state.

Do u remember buhari complaining during the buhari administration that Boko Haram should be paid the way Niger delta militants were paid? This is it right here. Buhari has fulfilled a life long ambition

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Security Agencies Negotiating With Terrorists On Abductees - NRC by lexy2014: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2022
Dreal1247:
Abomination

It's not. It's a dream come true for buhari. It's what he always wanted because he felt if it was done for niger delta militants, it should be done for northerners

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Security Agencies Negotiating With Terrorists On Abductees - NRC by Ebuka78: 8:20am On Apr 09, 2022
See them negotiating with terrorists while Nnamdi Kanu is in jail for nothing.

This country is a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Security Agencies Negotiating With Terrorists On Abductees - NRC by Deeprooted: 8:21am On Apr 09, 2022
Nigeria under this administration is a perfect definition of a failed nation.

One the core responsibilities of government to the people is protection of lives and properties but when an administrator fails this alone, its achievement (if there is at all) in other sectors are zero.

My only concerns are those still praising this evil administration, of being the best. It's a clear indication these are not humans!

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Security Agencies Negotiating With Terrorists On Abductees - NRC by GloriousGbola: 8:24am On Apr 09, 2022
Team Abba Kyari is negotiating with bandits?

OK we will get 10 million in cash from each family. We will handle the cash for you, advise on how to move it safely and the best bank to stash it.

Of course you will pay us handling fee and logistics.
We will discuss further after jumat.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Security Agencies Negotiating With Terrorists On Abductees - NRC by Zubydeangelo(m): 8:25am On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Train Attack: Security Agencies Negotiating With Terrorists On Abductees - NRC by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 09, 2022
Government must never pay terrorists, this will perpetuate it, earlier payments and appeasement made by some governors to terrorists is what emboldened them and lead to their spread, because government officials were taking pictures and smiling with terrorists. Shame on the governors of the North. Nigerian governors stop destroying this country. I have never seen another government in the world hobnobbing, bribing, negotiating with bandits. It is a shame. Shame on you all and your families...see Ghana politicians acting like civilized human beings, you people just acting like hungry bitches, chasing money up and down, fcking cheap girls and spending national resources on foreign cars and machinations. You people are subhumans, have not evolved at all. Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Akon, young people are giving to charity, Nigeria politicians,.old men like una, na thief thief. Shame on you all. No wonder Fela call them Animals. May God deliver us from bandit politicians, it seems bandits sympathizers are now sneaking their ways into our politics. Nigerians be careful don't vote or support bandits and terrorists friends to lead your local government, state or nation. Most are in the occult, that is why they waste money on their nonsense politicking and rituals and keep the people suffering. Nigerians so not let them keep using you, open your eye, and see the good people of integrity, these are the people that will save you from dying from poverty, bandits and terrorist/cultist politicians will kill you, you will be kidnapped and you go suffer tire.

2 Likes

Re: Train Attack: Security Agencies Negotiating With Terrorists On Abductees - NRC by tnerro1(m): 8:40am On Apr 09, 2022
Is it the SIM- NIN line they are using to negotiate?
Re: Train Attack: Security Agencies Negotiating With Terrorists On Abductees - NRC by ignis: 8:43am On Apr 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Buhari getting kidnapped after handing over next year, I see the bandits demanding 200billion ransom, I see Aisha refusing to pick his calls for help, I see Buhari trying to borrow money from China as usual, I see them rejecting him.

I see Nigerians telling the bandits not to release him, I see Buhari selling all his 150 cows to raise payment for his ransom.

This I have seen.

You no see well
Re: Train Attack: Security Agencies Negotiating With Terrorists On Abductees - NRC by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
I see u collecting appropriate wotowoto in d language u understand

This I have seen!
grin

Re: Train Attack: Security Agencies Negotiating With Terrorists On Abductees - NRC by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Re: Train Attack: Security Agencies Negotiating With Terrorists On Abductees - NRC by Skepticus: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Kidnapping, beta pass yahoo yahoo ........ grin

Facts.

Not just ordinary kidnapping. Be a northern bandit-affiliated kidnapper. This bizarre collection of people animals, that you folks, call the Federal Government, will not only deal with you like an equal, but even pamper, defend and reward you for being a criminal.
Re: Train Attack: Security Agencies Negotiating With Terrorists On Abductees - NRC by MrHighSea: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2022
We don't negotiate with terrorists
Re: Train Attack: Security Agencies Negotiating With Terrorists On Abductees - NRC by ransomed: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2022
If it is the part where sun rises, operation snake dance would have been declared with immediate alacrity. Since it is almajiri territory, negotiaton for ransom is the policy.
Banditry is a business.....El rufai.
Re: Train Attack: Security Agencies Negotiating With Terrorists On Abductees - NRC by bestower: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
So shall it be.amen.
Re: Train Attack: Security Agencies Negotiating With Terrorists On Abductees - NRC by Litmus: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

You're indeed the Sage One, lol
Re: Train Attack: Security Agencies Negotiating With Terrorists On Abductees - NRC by Aaay: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
Oh
Re: Train Attack: Security Agencies Negotiating With Terrorists On Abductees - NRC by kabillionaire(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sweetplum:
Rubbish. Something that was avoidable if Nigeria tackled the banditry/terrorism from the root.
Now FG ll pay for ransom, repair of railway & purchase of coaches. When ll they learn?
It's a family affair!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniport Final-yr Student Shot Dead Outside His Compound In Rivers State / BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US / Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.