Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

2TB Flash Drive At A Give Away Price - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 2TB Flash Drive At A Give Away Price (496 Views)

New Seagate 500GB External Hard Drive At Wholesale Price Price. / Grade A 500GB 2.5 Slim (laptop Hard Drive ) At Cheap Wholesale Price / How To Repair Hard Drive At Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2TB Flash Drive At A Give Away Price by Logba: 6:07am On Apr 09, 2022
Limited quantity of a tested and trusted quality 2tb Flash drive is available at a promo Price of N9,000. Grab your copy now. Call 08023084200 for delivery arrangements.

Re: 2TB Flash Drive At A Give Away Price by Sacred007: 9:47am On Apr 09, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell. Don't fall for his tricks ooo.

9k for 2TB.

grin nah even google images the guy upload

Re: 2TB Flash Drive At A Give Away Price by ProGSM(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sacred007:
lies from the pit of hell

Very funny!
Re: 2TB Flash Drive At A Give Away Price by Honduras01: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
grin Nigerians and scam.

For Ali express self u no fit see am for that price.
Re: 2TB Flash Drive At A Give Away Price by Logba: 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
All the doubting Thomas can check the drives out before condemning it. The country is so bad to the extent that everybody is first seen as a scammer. I included my contact NIN verified mobile number of 21years as part of the advert. . Many people have bought without complaints. If you are still in doubt , chat me up on WhatsApp on the same number. You will see my face and know that you are dealing with a matured business man . My office is at Ikeja come for verification of the device and come back here with your findings. If you don't know , you don't know.
Re: 2TB Flash Drive At A Give Away Price by ToyBoyAaron(m): 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
Logba:
All the doubting Thomas can check the drives out before condemning it. The country is so bad to the extent that everybody is first seen as a scammer. I included my contact NIN verified mobile number of 21years as part of the advert. . Many people have bought without complaints. If you are still in doubt , chat me up on WhatsApp on the same number. You will see my face and know that you are dealing with a matured business man . My office is at Ikeja come for verification of the device and come back here with your findings. If you don't know , you don't know.
Snap live pictures and upload instead of this long writeup

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hot Deal Asus Corei3 500gb Hdd 4gb Ram Touchscreen For 73k / ***Sold***HP Elitebook 840 G5 ***Sold*** /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.