Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard (23698 Views)

Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 / Chelsea Star Is Like Hazard, Blues Legend Declares / Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by ogbiwa: 7:40am On Apr 09, 2022
Arsenal fans have begged Mikel Arteta to avoid signing 'Chelsea rejects' after reportedly holding a meeting with Eden Hazard's agent.

Hazard is set to leave Real Madrid in the summer transfer window, with his time at the Bernabeu continuing to be a nightmare. The winger recently underwent surgery, having started just nine games in all competitions so far this season.

He has been one of the biggest flops in the La Liga giant's history, scoring just six goals since he was bought from Chelsea three years ago. With Hazard clearly having no place in Carlo Ancelotti's plans, Madrid are now ready to offload him.

According to Foot Mercato, Arsenal have emerged as a surprise potential destination for the Belgian. It is reported that the Gunners have held talks with Hazard's representatives over the possibility of a deal.

Arteta's men will look to complete an initial loan deal for the 31-year-old, with a year still remaining on his contract at Los Blancos. Such a deal would include an option for the Gunners to bring him to the Emirates permanently.

But the news that Arsenal are considering offering Hazard a fresh start has not gone down well with Gunners fans. They have called for Arteta to stop the deal in its tracks, begging him not to sign a 'Chelsea reject'.

"Arsenal should stop buying Chelsea rejects! Arteta please do not make that mistake of bringing in Eden Hazard," one tweeted. Another added: "Hazard to Arsenal might be condemning ESR to the bench for quite some time."

"Current Eden Hazard might be the worst piece of business in Arsenal history," a third said. "I'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense from a performance, fitness, financial, or morale level," tweeted a fourth.

"If Hazard comes to arsenal and is good that is the exception it is literally a 1 in 10 chance that he is good not great but good. That is too much risk and not enough reward," added another. "Arsenal's record at taking exiled players and restoring them is a money pit of pain. I'd stick with signing younger players," concluded one fan.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/arsenal-eden-hazard-transfer-news-26672450

7 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by dawnomike(m): 8:20am On Apr 09, 2022
It is a pity what injury can render a great player to become... I hope he does not get frustrated into an early retirement
Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by EmzyT: 8:26am On Apr 09, 2022
Omoh this one Choke oooo grin grin

1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by luwiizy(m): 8:37am On Apr 09, 2022
ogbiwa:
Arsenal fans have begged Mikel Arteta to avoid signing 'Chelsea rejects' after reportedly holding a meeting with Eden Hazard's agent.

Hazard is set to leave Real Madrid in the summer transfer window, with his time at the Bernabeu continuing to be a nightmare. The winger recently underwent surgery, having started just nine games in all competitions so far this season.

He has been one of the biggest flops in the La Liga giant's history, scoring just six goals since he was bought from Chelsea three years ago. With Hazard clearly having no place in Carlo Ancelotti's plans, Madrid are now ready to offload him.

According to Foot Mercato, Arsenal have emerged as a surprise potential destination for the Belgian. It is reported that the Gunners have held talks with Hazard's representatives over the possibility of a deal.

Arteta's men will look to complete an initial loan deal for the 31-year-old, with a year still remaining on his contract at Los Blancos. Such a deal would include an option for the Gunners to bring him to the Emirates permanently.

But the news that Arsenal are considering offering Hazard a fresh start has not gone down well with Gunners fans. They have called for Arteta to stop the deal in its tracks, begging him not to sign a 'Chelsea reject'.

"Arsenal should stop buying Chelsea rejects! Arteta please do not make that mistake of bringing in Eden Hazard," one tweeted. Another added: "Hazard to Arsenal might be condemning ESR to the bench for quite some time."

"Current Eden Hazard might be the worst piece of business in Arsenal history," a third said. "I'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense from a performance, fitness, financial, or morale level," tweeted a fourth.

"If Hazard comes to arsenal and is good that is the exception it is literally a 1 in 10 chance that he is good not great but good. That is too much risk and not enough reward," added another. "Arsenal's record at taking exiled players and restoring them is a money pit of pain. I'd stick with signing younger players," concluded one fan.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/arsenal-eden-hazard-transfer-news-26672450

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Hazard was never a reject and will never be.
He left Chelsea as the best we've ever had.
He might be going through some challenges doesn't mean it's finished.

No player from arsenal can match all the height he's achieved in Chelsea.

Check the records it out thier.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by Vinnie2000(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2022
Arsenal should sign Wilfred Zaha this summer! If they sign Hazard, den the club is truly a yeye club as rival fans say!

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by Vinnie2000(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2022
dawnomike:
It is a pity what injury can render a great player to become... I hope he does not get frustrated into an early retirement
Truth is Hazard is not really great! Even@chelsea, he was not a consistent player! Plays 3 great matches, average in the next 2! You cannot compare him to prime Henry, Salah, Suarez or ferguson's Ronaldo!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by DownChelsea(f): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2022
Harzard that can't even start in the super Eagles team is the person Arsenal are considering? Jeezz.

Meanwhile, fat Lampard is gonna face-off with the club that has always been his worst nightmare both as a player and manager TODAY.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by DownChelsea(f): 10:35am On Apr 09, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Truth is Hazard is not really great! Even@chelsea, he was not a consistent player! Plays 3 great matches, average in the next 2! You cannot compare him to prime Henry, Salah, Suarez or ferguson's Ronaldo!

But bros, you sef, how can you you put Ronaldo in the sentence as people who ain't even in balon d'or level, talkless of GOAT level.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by orohbiro(f): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2022
point of correction chelsea didnt reject hazard actually reject chelsea by not signing new deal. Arteta u are on the right track. Just hard rudiger and tammy abraham among and u have succeded in making manutd a europa league main stay. I hope i made sense

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by Vinnie2000(m): 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
DownChelsea:

But bros, you sef, how can you you put Ronaldo in the sentence as people who ain't even in balon d'or level, talkless of GOAT level.
I Said fergusson's Ronaldo! I am not even including the R.Madrid and Juventus' Ronaldo!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by DownChelsea(f): 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
Vinnie2000:
I Said fergusson's Ronaldo! I am not even including the R.Madrid and Juventus' Ronaldo!
Ferguson's Ronaldo was above the other names you mentioned.

Dude was winning UCL, EPL, EPL Golden boot, UCL golden boot, Balon d'or, Fifa best, puskas and many more in same season

8 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by paulolee(m): 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
arsenal self no serious wit life....hazard use do Wetin??
abi dm no learn from willian mistake?? Harzard can still pick form for gunners sha, no need to write him off
Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by paulolee(m): 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
luwiizy:

bro....forget all dis talks.....hazard av passed his prime n dts why injuries de pile up on him..
he cnt play such football dt he did in Chelsea....accept am

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by paulolee(m): 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
orohbiro:
point of correction chelsea didnt reject hazard actually reject chelsea by not signing new deal. Arteta u are on the right track. Just hard rudiger and tammy abraham among and u have succeded in making manutd a europa league main stay. I hope i made sense
I know u jus joking...arsenal deserves better than those names
Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by Rexnegro(m): 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Lol �

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by Mumusaphire: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
Lol
Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by tiswell(m): 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
arteta was a flop as a player,he would be worse as a coach
Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by bluefilm: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
So it has even been up to 3 good years since that guy wasted his life in Spain?

Time really flies...

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by ecolime(m): 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
He has been one of the biggest flops in the La Liga giant's history, scoring just six goals since he was bought from Chelsea three years ago

Let me talk like a motivational speaker.

It's good to chase your dreams and explore life. CR7 took the Real Madrid risk and became a success. A very huge success. Hazard did and become a monumental flop. An epic failure.

Lets not mock or hang the man. That's his destiny. Shit happens.

Funny enough, he can rediscover his mojo at Arsenal. It's too early to write him off.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by lexy2014: 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
luwiizy:

I get am before no be property
Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by Triangles1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
Fact.
Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
Arsenal's record at taking exiled players and restoring them is a money pit of pain. I'd stick with signing younger players," concluded one fan.

It came to a point in England If people wanna Crack a joke, all they need to whisper to each other's ears is ARSENAL!!!

That's all, and the whole room will burst out laughing grin cheesy smiley

What a club!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by sammysmiles(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
A whole hazard... Chai...
Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by lexy2014: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
ecolime:
He has been one of the biggest flops in the La Liga giant's history, scoring just six goals since he was bought from Chelsea three years ago

thats why i am never a fan of big money signings all in the name of buying "quality players". what makes a player a "quality player"? today a player is at his best. tomorrow he gets a big money move and then its down, down, down, down. who would have believed alexis sanchez will expire at manchester united

10 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by xtivin(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Arsenal should replace Arteta with Viera asap
Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by fasho01(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
Lol
Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by GreaterFuture(m): 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hazard in Arsenal??
Re: Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard by znuga: 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
May be, it might be a good signing!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal Signs Thomas Partey From Atletico Madrid / Lawyers Drop Neymar's Rape Accuser / Ahmed Musa Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.