Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,256 members, 7,953,958 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

I Left My Wife When She Was Sick, Used Her Money To Go On Vacation With Her PA - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Left My Wife When She Was Sick, Used Her Money To Go On Vacation With Her PA (586 Views)

Why I Left My White Hubby And Lost My UK Visa After 4 Months With Him In UK / Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Left My Wife When She Was Sick, Used Her Money To Go On Vacation With Her PA by ExAngel007(f): 7:49am On Apr 09, 2022
"I left my wife when she was sick and used her money to go
on vacation with her PA" Nigerian man confesses

A Nigerian man working to become a better man has taken to
Twitter to open up about the wrong he did his wife.

He shared his story after a Twitter user said he has never seen a man who would abandon his sick wife no matter what.

The man replied: "I left my wife when she was sick and went on vacation with her PA with her own money.. I'm praying to be a better man everyday though."

See below.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/i-left-my-wife-when-she-was-sick-and-used-her-money-to-go-on-vacation-with-her-pa-nigerian-man-confesses-2.html
Re: I Left My Wife When She Was Sick, Used Her Money To Go On Vacation With Her PA by Abfinest007(m): 7:51am On Apr 09, 2022
The same Aisha left bubu B4 coming back when she heard bubu want a second yariya
Re: I Left My Wife When She Was Sick, Used Her Money To Go On Vacation With Her PA by MadamVanessa(f): 7:58am On Apr 09, 2022
shocked

99.9% of stories on twitter are fake stories , it's just for attention seeking.

1 Like

Re: I Left My Wife When She Was Sick, Used Her Money To Go On Vacation With Her PA by Jennyclay(f): 8:06am On Apr 09, 2022
The husband that would abandon me on a sick bed and go ahead to flirt with another woman with my own money is yet to be born... He won't even dare it sef.

What I will do to him eeh, OMG!!!

MadamVanessa:
shocked

99.9% of stories on twitter are fake stories , it's just for attention seeking.
As in.. Absolutely fake stories.

1 Like

Re: I Left My Wife When She Was Sick, Used Her Money To Go On Vacation With Her PA by Oluromantic: 9:14am On Apr 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
The husband that would abandon me on a sick bed and go ahead to flirt with another woman with my own money is yet to be born... He won't even dare it sef.

What I will do to him eeh, OMG!!!

As in.. Absolutely fake stories.
Lol. What will you do? Kill him?

The worst you can do is leave the relationship in peace.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tears Of Joy!!! / Men, appreciate your wives for better marriage / My Last In This World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.