Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

APC Congress: Adamu Reverses Buni’s Decisions, Directs Withdrawal Of Court Cases - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Congress: Adamu Reverses Buni’s Decisions, Directs Withdrawal Of Court Cases (14280 Views)

President Tinubu Directs Withdrawal Of Ferma Chairmanship Nomination / BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) / Afolabi Iwalewa, Gbadebo Odimayo Flogged At APC Congress In Ondo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Congress: Adamu Reverses Buni’s Decisions, Directs Withdrawal Of Court Cases by lagosrd: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

APC is sinking, we’re just observing. A party that can’t hold a congress without imposing ‘consensus’ candidates, imagine!

Consensus is alien to the Nigerian constitution.
Re: APC Congress: Adamu Reverses Buni’s Decisions, Directs Withdrawal Of Court Cases by Mandate2023: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Shiaman Adamu is obviously trying to unite the party and bring apc in one front

There is no need of akpanudoedehe dragging leadership of party with akpabio

Akpabio should naturally head it

Werey if it was otherwise u would have been praising ur imaginary Amaechi

grin
Re: APC Congress: Adamu Reverses Buni’s Decisions, Directs Withdrawal Of Court Cases by Truthisunique2: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2022
Mandate2023:

Werey if it was otherwise u would have been praising ur imaginary Amaechi

grin
I always stand with shiaman Adamu

He is our npdp guy
Re: APC Congress: Adamu Reverses Buni’s Decisions, Directs Withdrawal Of Court Cases by Mandate2023: 10:40am On Apr 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I always stand with shiaman Adamu

He is our npdp guy

U r d most confused on dis trend...I thought I will follow buni to yobe as u claim to always stand by him, nobody will get any ticket through corner or back door...consensus will never happen

After collecting 2k from Amaechi r u not suppose to be at d Thanksgiving rally today
Re: APC Congress: Adamu Reverses Buni’s Decisions, Directs Withdrawal Of Court Cases by Truthisunique2: 10:42am On Apr 09, 2022
Mandate2023:

U r d most confused on dis trend...I thought I will follow buni to yobe as u claim to always stand by him, nobody will get any ticket through corner or back door...consensus will never happen

After collecting 2k from Amaechi r u not suppose to be at d Thanksgiving rally today
keep crying

I know you slept seeing amaechi giant in your dream

Re: APC Congress: Adamu Reverses Buni’s Decisions, Directs Withdrawal Of Court Cases by Mandate2023: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
keep crying

I know you slept seeing amaechi giant in your dream

Who bother about a political irrelevant Amaechi.....let him go and face primary
U keep posting jagons and u accuse others of seeing Amaechi in there dream....that means u have nothing else inside ur goat head aside tinubu
Re: APC Congress: Adamu Reverses Buni’s Decisions, Directs Withdrawal Of Court Cases by poiZon: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Shiaman Adamu is obviously trying to unite the party and bring apc in one front

There is no need of akpanudoedehe dragging leadership of party with akpabio

Akpabio should naturally head it
Akpabio that just came into the party and met udoedehe?

That will spell doom for them.. Though udoedehe na cash and carry politician, he can sell whatever so far u offer him cash.
Re: APC Congress: Adamu Reverses Buni’s Decisions, Directs Withdrawal Of Court Cases by hopexter(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2022
felixotalu1:
good morning nairalanders,i know this is a very shamefull thing to do and i know for sure that nobody owes me anything in life not even a stranger, but i am on my knees appealing to all nairalanders to please consider me things has not been really working smoothly for me honestly it not that am lazy or that i have not been working hard but it seems life is agains me,please my fellow nairalander help me to feed i haven't eaten for some days now and am feeling really weak,please someone should come to my aid and help me with something no matter how little i would really appreciate.

Shameful indeed. My friend sell that phone and eat a lot angry
Re: APC Congress: Adamu Reverses Buni’s Decisions, Directs Withdrawal Of Court Cases by felixotalu1: 10:58am On Apr 09, 2022
hopexter:

Shameful indeed. My friend sell that phone and eat a lot angry
sir my phone is not worth selling
Re: APC Congress: Adamu Reverses Buni’s Decisions, Directs Withdrawal Of Court Cases by hopexter(m): 11:08am On Apr 09, 2022
felixotalu1:
sir my phone is not worth selling

It’s a browsing phone, even rock with me na hotcake undecided
Re: APC Congress: Adamu Reverses Buni’s Decisions, Directs Withdrawal Of Court Cases by donb06: 11:35am On Apr 09, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
But tomorrow you will still ask the most idiotic useless party to give the party ticket to you igbo.
So she shouldn't have a personal choice again because she's igbo.... So fayose insulting APC or Davido insulting APC should hinder APC from giving the ticket to Yoruba.... This your warped reasoning is not good for your brain change it
Re: APC Congress: Adamu Reverses Buni’s Decisions, Directs Withdrawal Of Court Cases by ufotunang: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
Akpabio faction..... akpabio always like to fight over leadership of a group/ party ..a person that just joined APC 2018 what to take control of the party and become a leader over those that have been in the party for a long time many years ago, that have been loyal to the party like Akapanudohedehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers AA Governorship Candidate Adopts Obi As Presidential Candidate / 2024: Rivers Assembly Okays N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" / ” Ekiti People Will Vote For Jonathan” – State PDP Tells APC, Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.