Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,673 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

2023: PDP Southern Governors Reject Open Ticket, Insist On Zoning - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP Southern Governors Reject Open Ticket, Insist On Zoning (13608 Views)

Governors Reject Naira Withdrawal Limit, Offer To Meet Buhari / Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency / 2023 Presidency: More Cracks In APC Over ‘open’ Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: PDP Southern Governors Reject Open Ticket, Insist On Zoning by WhizdomXX(m): 11:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Don't mind the Northern leadership, their greed is what plunged Nigeria into backwardness.
2023 a Southern Christian must be President
Our stance. No shaking. We stand gidigba.
Re: 2023: PDP Southern Governors Reject Open Ticket, Insist On Zoning by WhizdomXX(m): 11:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hector09:
Anything apart from atiku and tinibu is welcome, whether South or North, PDP or APC....as long as u ve the interest of the common man.....
Eggzactly
Re: 2023: PDP Southern Governors Reject Open Ticket, Insist On Zoning by Poleski: 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
WE WANT PETER OBI.
Re: 2023: PDP Southern Governors Reject Open Ticket, Insist On Zoning by zionstaar75: 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Miracle2022:
who know you?
I can remember that the former president in the platform of pdp was a southerner,now that gej has served his 6 years,let pdp bring a northerner then APC who had a northern president will give their ticket to a southerner.
Mr man, in 2015 PDP present a southerner while APC presented a northerner.
Now in 2023 APC will present a southerner while PDP will present a northerner. Nigerians have the right to choose whoever they want.
Talking about dividing the country,pls go and get a lecture from your father or grand mother before venturing into what you know nothing about.
I'm the son of a former constituent assembly member and senator,a millionaire worth over 50million naira.as u see money buy data now we Don be mates abi?I grew up driving into government house with my dad as if it's nothing.my Dad that u just tried to insult is bigger than anyone your generation has ever produced.if u feel u can win let's call names,u nonentity
Re: 2023: PDP Southern Governors Reject Open Ticket, Insist On Zoning by Miracle2022: 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
zionstaar75:
I'm the son of a former constituent assembly member and senator,a millionaire worth over 50million naira.as u see money buy data now we Don be mates abi?I grew up driving into government house with my dad as if it's nothing.my Dad that u just tried to insult is bigger than anyone your generation has ever produced.if u feel u can win let's call names,u nonentity
it is foolishness on your own site to claim your father instead of claiming who you are. Now I know that been rich did not stop foolishness. I was lecturing about an event that happened in 2015, instead of you to follow the topic you went ahead claiming riches that you don't have. Anyways,everybody on nairaland is a billionaire especially people from across the niger. Instead of telling me who you are you are telling me who your father was. Is that not foolishness?
Let talk about zoning pls don't bring issue of riches because if you know who iam you not dare to bring issue of an ordinary senator near me. Go and make your money then come let's talk.
Re: 2023: PDP Southern Governors Reject Open Ticket, Insist On Zoning by zionstaar75: 7:01am On Apr 11, 2022
Miracle2022:
it is foolishness on your own site to claim your father instead of claiming who you are. Now I know that been rich did not stop foolishness. I was lecturing about an event that happened in 2015, instead of you to follow the topic you went ahead claiming riches that you don't have. Anyways,everybody on nairaland is a billionaire especially people from across the niger. Instead of telling me who you are you are telling me who your father was. Is that not foolishness?u're actually more stupid than I thought,I don't have to continue relating with you, cheers
Let talk about zoning pls don't bring issue of riches because if you know who iam you not dare to bring issue of an ordinary senator near me. Go and make your money then come let's talk.
Re: 2023: PDP Southern Governors Reject Open Ticket, Insist On Zoning by zionstaar75: 7:06am On Apr 11, 2022
Miracle2022:
it is foolishness on your own site to claim your father instead of claiming who you are. Now I know that been rich did not stop foolishness. I was lecturing about an event that happened in 2015, instead of you to follow the topic you went ahead claiming riches that you don't have. Anyways,everybody on nairaland is a billionaire especially people from across the niger. Instead of telling me who you are you are telling me who your father was. Is that not foolishness?
Let talk about zoning p,ls don't bring issue of riches because if you know who iam you not dare to bring issue of an ordinary senator near me. Go and make your money then come let's talk.
you're actually more stupid than I thought,where did I tell you d money is from my Dad?I'm a successful business man making good money ($) from CPA affiliate marketing as well.there's no need talking to you, we're light years apart.if u ever had a father who you're proud of u will always talk about him but I guess you can't understand
Re: 2023: PDP Southern Governors Reject Open Ticket, Insist On Zoning by Miracle2022: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2022
zionstaar75:
you're actually more stupid than I thought,where did I tell you d money is from my Dad?I'm a successful business man making good money ($) from CPA affiliate marketing as well.there's no need talking to you, we're light years apart.if u ever had a father who you're proud of u will always talk about him but I guess you can't understand
should I reply this foooool? No no no
Re: 2023: PDP Southern Governors Reject Open Ticket, Insist On Zoning by Miracle2022: 8:18am On Apr 11, 2022
zionstaar75:
everybody in nairaland is a billionaire.
Re: 2023: PDP Southern Governors Reject Open Ticket, Insist On Zoning by Miracle2022: 8:30am On Apr 11, 2022
zionstaar75:
we know your types,even a pastor from that region was caught with drugs so I Am not surprised.
Can you mention one bill sponsored by your audio father that improve the lives of Nigerians?
An empty barrel makes the loudest noise. The whole of your state is made of billionaires,now are you happy? Ndi ara.
Re: 2023: PDP Southern Governors Reject Open Ticket, Insist On Zoning by 1865if: 9:00am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
everybody in nairaland is a billionaire.
[/s]
Re: 2023: PDP Southern Governors Reject Open Ticket, Insist On Zoning by Daggash98: 6:32am On May 17, 2022
Mooh247:

Is party supreme to aspiration of 41 million Ibo people from southeast geopolitical zone?!

So if PDP fields Boko haram leader , Meyetti Allah leader or Buhari again then you would vote them in because you desperately want power for PDP?!

PDP is not APC. People can judge which of the party rules like terrorists?
Re: 2023: PDP Southern Governors Reject Open Ticket, Insist On Zoning by Mooh247: 6:33am On May 17, 2022
Daggash98:
PDP is not APC. People can judge which of the party rules like terrorists?

Yeah because PDp are the real terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria escapes another $1.8bn arbitration award / Abia By-Election: Ikpeazu Sacked Ebisike Over Corruption, Incompetence / Documents Reveal Husband Of Abidemi Rufai’s Surety Was Once Indicted For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.