Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) (37569 Views)

Corpse Found Floating On River Osun / Judge Jailed A Brit Teacher For Hotel Romps & Performing Sexx Acts On A 15-year / 15 Year Old Boy Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
hell rufai
Re: Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) by lexy2014: 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
Maynman:

Was able to retrieve the body. We have so many people that died in the water and they couldn’t get the body

my query is the use of the word rescue. a dead body cant be rescued. your use of retrieve is more appropriate
Re: Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) by meeketta: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
Coregists:
There are millions ways to die in this country
One is living in NIGERIA
Re: Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) by Adakintroy: 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
I had many vision about nigeria. Right now am indifferent.

Jonathan was a good man.

As for the killings. Nigerians are lazy lots. But we like pleasure. If you have not taken in all the rights spirit. When hard times come or when one is squeezed this is what will emerge. The evidence that we lack right meanifull virtue.

Any spiritual man know buhari was sent by God. Cus if you think life is about pleasure. You the biggest idiot. many did not plan. They went to sleep on little
Re: Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) by Geeman2006: 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
3 Agencies & 1 NGO were involved to evacuate one body, that must be alot of work.
Re: Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) by Geeman2006: 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
3 Agencies & 1 NGO were involved to evacuate one body, that must be alot of work.
May his soul RIP.
Re: Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) by Hermzou: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Brandonx:
How did the student end up in the river ? undecided

Swimming challenge goes wrong
Re: Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Stop being a nuisance. Paramedic unit of fire department.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bikonu, when did the job of Fire Service become to recover dead bodies from rivers?

Nigeria is worse than a malfunctioning clipper.
Re: Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) by mekonglobal(m): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
If this isn't a case of suicide, i just hope the killer(s) can now rejoice to their banks? Cos they have successful book a date with karma.
Re: Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) by NLPoliceWoman: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
RTR
Re: Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) by Litmus: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bikonu, when did the job of Fire Service become to recover dead bodies from rivers?

Why did you make the statement i highlighted above without first researching to see if it is accurate enough to post ? undecided

And why does Nigeria have to only act or do as others, why cant Nigeria set the trend ?
Re: Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) by Litmus: 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
FIRE BRIGADE RESCUES A DROWNED BSF JAWAN FROM MELARMATH POND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAD8325A-LA

Chicago Firefighters Recover 6-Year Old Drowning Victim
https://www.firehouse.com › home › news › chicago-fir...
14 Jun 2004 — Firefighters arrived at the pool, and pulled the fully clothed boy from the water. The boy had attempted to save a 5-year-old girl
Re: Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) by Proudlyomonna: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
See mumu reporting undecided
Is the student a boy or girl?
Rip to the dead.
Re: Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) by Babaken(m): 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
Queenttoast01:
There is too much blood on the land of Nigeria lipsrsealed, what is this again
all the blood goes to buhari head.
Re: Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) by Litmus: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
It bothers me how dumb Africans would be calling for Nigeria's destruction informed by fool notions of what they imagine exists outside Africa undecided
Re: Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) by kelspinall(m): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
chai
Re: Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) by Queenttoast01: 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
; cheesy cry cheesy
Babaken:
all the blood goes to buhari head.
Re: Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) by aysnoopy(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
Abudu2000:
hmmm na wa . buhari from top to bottom

dm me for your architectural, structural design and construction needs

I'll like to learn the bold from you. Where do u base?
Re: Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) by izubext007: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kaduna again
Re: Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) by Abudu2000(m): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
aysnoopy:

I'll like to learn the bold from you. Where do u base?
Lagos, WhatsApp me via my signature
Re: Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) by salem1996: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
That bridge sometimes be like place for suicide.
Re: Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kaduna again.
Re: Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) by Painintheass221: 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Recovering bodies is the joint duty of fire fighters and SEMA

2 Likes

Re: Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) by Josepheraz17(m): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
This one really dey live up to the name...what'swith nairaland and tribalism sef
MAGG0T:
shocked

Afonjas have taking their madness to the north...

After killing the innocent girl..they threw her into the river to make it look like suicide case
Re: Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
cry cry
Re: Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) by Fly2London3Baba: 6:16am On Apr 10, 2022
Too bad. Rest in peace to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xxH-F9pgvA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market / Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. / Nairaland Is Partially Back; A Work In Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.