Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,033 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen (3621 Views)

EFCC Probe: Civil Society Accuses Osinbajo,apc Governors Of Shielding Aregbesola / Five Shot, Houses Burnt, Youths Sack Ekiti Monarch / Ekiti Monarch, College Provost Kidnapped, Killed In Auto Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen by playmode(m): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2011
I think it is about time we form "ODUA DEFENSE FORCE" ODF . A militia that will protect the people of ODUA.These guilty fulanis in ekiti should have being ginned down in their hundreds in a hail of bullets to send a chilling message to them that they do not F8uck with their hosts otherwise.

This is something the ODUA leaders should look into urgently.We can recruit young unemployed undergraduates who will work full time in the force.Since the North has their own sharia police ,i don't see any reason why we cannot have our own.If the ODUA leaders are serious about it,i can come and train these youths.I will come with a squad of military warfare instructors who will teach them the art of war and the basic concepts of territorial policing.

This is a serious issue that should be seriously considered.The misguided belief that Yorubas are cowards needs to be permanently erased from the minds of non Yorubas.This will go a long way in saving then lives of our people.
Re: Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen by mohid(m): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2011
namfav:

chapter iv

'41. (1) Every citizen of Nigeria is entitled to move freely throughout Nigeria and to reside in any part thereof'
Don’t see anything in there about allowing animals trample on your farmlands and destroy your means of livelihood. No one has issues with the fulanis, the issue has always been getting the Fulani to respect people’s privacy and not encroach on their farmlands. All through our history people have come to realize that if you give the Fulani man an inch he seeks to be the ruler!
Re: Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 06, 2011
namfav:

chapter iv

'41. (1) Every citizen of Nigeria is entitled to move freely throughout Nigeria and to reside in any part thereof'

How come you don't quote that during the regular Northern uprisings against southerners?
Re: Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen by okosodo: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2011
These hausa fulani people are causing problem all over the so-called Nigeria
Re: Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen by jmaine: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2011
alj_harem:

i love the good gesture the governor give to the fulani but the fulanis did not beg the governor for this gesture angry

i have explain this over and over and over again

fulani/hausa and kanuri have been indigenous to some states even before the migration and population explosion of this state

the core states, kwara, kogi, ebonyi, nasarawa, beune, abuja, niger, ebonyi, cross river, plateau among other

i even believe parts of lagos and rivers state which i can prove but that is another issue

so all this host rubbish u people put here is total crap, we are not guess we are indigenes of thos states

the farm lands were not demacated and as sure the cattles will roam to this open feild which some of u call farm land as feed,

now the farmer out of rage will kill the fulani and his cattle then, the fulani would fight back

chikena

at the emboldened part, are you always drunk this days with this claims of yours . . your fvck ups dey increase oo!
Re: Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen by jmaine: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2011
namfav:

chapter iv

So going about destroying other peoples property and means of livelihood without remorse was part of the deal . .Bringing this line up to support your kinsmen act of usurping people's right is such a huge joke  . . .The Ekiti people are not your typical Yoruba cowards and noise makers . . .they just have to thread carefully lest they bite more than they can chew
Re: Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen by Azikiwe86: 11:07am On Jul 06, 2011
Crimes & more crime. Has the fulani herder issue always been a problem like this? how can it be solved?

Think Africa Press: NIGERIA WEEKLY NEWS SUMMARY!!! http://thinkafricapress.com/blog/week-nigeria-ministers-finally-take-oath
Think Africa Press: NIGERIA WEEKLY NEWS SUMMARY!!! http://thinkafricapress.com/blog/week-nigeria-ministers-finally-take-oath
Re: Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen by oludashmi(f): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2011
udezue:

WOW grin grin grin grin

When Easterners talk about pushing these savages back to Niger and dividing that nation Yoruba ppl like Illeke will pounce like rabid dogs. Well keep talking instead of acting.

Which Yoruba pple do not want the country divided. . . and the ileke I know would split the nation herself if she has the power. Stop insinuating rubbish.
Re: Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen by yokiti: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2011
i believe the duty of the police in our world is to maitain and enforce law and order! anything short of this is unbecoming. but this is not so in some part of my country naija; their duty is to collect money and harass motorist with the guns they used the tax payers money to purpose. may god deliver us from them!
Re: Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen by Sweetnecta: 11:58am On Jul 06, 2011
where is islam in all of the stealing and cutting of people ask questions from these thieving fulanis? i think the community should gang up on them, because those who do evil should be fought and pushed back. islam is not a religion of faith without action of the faith. the thieves and murderers are giving islam a bad image. shame on these people.

thieving and killing of innocent people neither one of them is part of islam.
Re: Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen by namfav(m): 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2011
Sweetnecta:

where is islam in all of the stealing and cutting of people ask questions from these thieving fulanis? i think the community should gang up on them, because those who do evil should be fought and pushed back. islam is not a religion of faith without action of the faith. the thieves and murderers are giving islam a bad image. shame on these people.

thieving and killing of innocent people neither one of them is part of islam.

i see you always enjoy having a go at fulani who are grazing to survive - survival is a given right, it is not a choice, the patterns are natural, your animals are either grazing or they run away after october there is NOTHING, not for the families or their animals, every fulani family is self sustaining or do you want us to start living off the government?. what is being stolen here? who is being killed here or is discrimination a way how to keep everyone content
Re: Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen by ak47mann(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2011
fulani taking over ekiti i dey laughoooo grin grin soon they will kidnap their oba for ransom lipsrsealed
Re: Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen by hbrednic: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2011
Ekiti people should wake up now,otherwise the fulanis will force them out of their land.
Godforbid  
Re: Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen by nengisteph(f): 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2011
sad
Re: Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen by islamrules(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2011
Why is it that these Northerners are just causing trouble in every nooks and crannies of the country. They terrorize Ibo and Yoruba everywhere. Maiduguri, Kano. This has to stop. Remember what they did in Jos and how police joined/support them.

We southerners has to rise and give them hiot soup, habba na only them ? Their own language and religion is blood.

We need America here!
Re: Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen by NegroNtns(m): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2011
Some years ago when Fashola introduced the idea of an indigenous state police force as a substitute to the inefficient NPF, a lot of you on NL were against it.

Powers should be concentrated back into the regions and their individual states. Fashola has championed that idea numerous times.

We must have vision to anticipate and act proactively, rather than waiting until events occur and then we jump up reactively to it.
Re: Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen by hackney(m): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2011
Talk talk Talk talk Talk talk Talk talk Talk talk.

That Ekiti no get youths? even if the nomads dey rob and kill come dey run enter bush, una no fit round them up for night?

which policeman dey shield who?
you peolpe are not ready at all! ! !
Re: Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen by BetaThings: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2011
namfav:

i see you always enjoy having a go at fulani who are grazing to survive - survival is a given right, it is not a choice, the patterns are natural, your animals are either grazing or they run away after october there is NOTHING, not for the families or their animals, every fulani family is self sustaining or do you want us to start living off the government?. what is being stolen here? who is being killed here or is discrimination a way how to keep everyone content
I suggest you try to be fair too. grazing is required to survive, agreed
But the farmer also needs farm produce to survive too
you need to concede that trampling on farmland is unjust because it puts the need for survival of the hersdman above the survival need of the farmer
Re: Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen by Tyche(m): 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2011
These fulani normads can\t really change.
Re: Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen by aloyemeka1: 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Some years ago when Fashola introduced the idea of an indigenous state police force as a substitute to the inefficient NPF, a lot of you on NL were against it. 

Powers should be concentrated back into the regions and their individual states.  Fashola has championed that idea numerous times.

We must have vision to anticipate and act proactively, rather than waiting until events occur and then we jump up reactively to it. 

Do you have any evidence that indigenous state police will not be corrupt enough to collect money from Fulani nomads and sell out his own people?. A hungry police is morally bankrupt whether he is igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.  Na today  undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen by ak47mann(m): 12:34am On Jul 07, 2011
They should increase police salary to 50k a month couple with some serious police reform,
Re: Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen by Gbenge77(m): 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2011
Unbelievable!Unbelievable!
Re: Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen by ezeagu(m): 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2011
bump!
Re: Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen by ezeagu(m): 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2011
bump!
Re: Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen by ezeagu(m): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2011
Muhe grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Know Sponsors Of Bomb Blasts- President Goodluck Jonathan / Aregbesola To Empower 5,000 Widows In Osun / CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.