Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested (3773 Views)

Wife Who Staged Own Kidnap, Demanded Ransom From Husband, Arrested In Ekiti / Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye / Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Jenniferchuma10: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
Cause of early departure of Nigerian popular gospel artiste Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu has been revealed.

Singer Osinachi nwachukwu cause of death revealed, husband arrested(screenshots)
The golden voice who died yesterday was said to have been in a violent marriage where the husband beats and maltreats her.

Taking to the media, a media influencer known as Nti ike has revealed the cause of the death of the singer saying that her husband who usually beat her, hit her on the chest and see has been on life support for 5days now.

Singer Osinachi nwachukwu cause of death revealed, husband arrested(screenshots)
The alleged husband has been arrested.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/singer-osinachi-nwachukwu-cause-of-death-revealed-husband-arrestedscreenshot/

1 Like

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Timiblanko(m): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Na wa ooo.

Why una dey endure toxic marriage self

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
All these egotistical men because you pay 50 kobo on top woman head no give you right to take her life...say no to domestic violence

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
sad sad What a tragedy! Why women stick to abusive marriages and relationships,even when their life is at risk,still baffles me.

4 Likes

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Jeon(f): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
tied up ur wife in the presence of the kids.. still was not enough, you ordered them to beat her..

2 Likes

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Princeton92(m): 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
This is a terrible news and it's very bad of her husband as it seems he's a very jealous person of her progress.... Pouring all his frustrations on her by maltreating her in all ways!

1 Like

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Jeon(f): 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
Princeton92:
T
for Table angry

3 Likes

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by dettolgel: 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
Can someone post pictures of the husband I wan check something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Princeton92(m): 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jeon:

for Table angry

G is for.....?
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Realmi: 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2022

I dont even know who to blame....is it the woman, religion or society

Cos I dont know why some women would remain in an abusive marriage...is it because of their religion or what people would say

Now that she is dead... what are the so called people saying

Imagine behind that smile is a woman filled with scars of physical abuse....
Behind that melodious voice is a woman filled with pain and sorrow because she want to be seen as a married woman...
It is good to be married
Marriage is a good thing

But wen abuse especially physical abuse don enter....please use the EXIT door.....u can still pray for that ur partner from afar....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Realmi: 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
Princeton92:

G is for.....?
grate

1 Like

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Fashionista01(f): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
Reading
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Fashionista01(f): 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Timiblanko:
Na wa ooo.

Why una dey endure toxic marriage self
Some do because of what people will say.
Some do because they depend mainly on the husband income.
Some do because of religious beliefs.
RIP

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by gambia(m): 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
Theres more to this story, I'm not taking side yet, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Rexymania(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Why didn't she leave the marriage for Christ sake?! cry
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
So bad undecided
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
She had a choice to leave that Marriage but chose to remain there until it took her life.

I keep asking.. .what is that thing they are always trying to protect that make them remain in an abusive Marriage?

Is it to continue answering married or the shame of being tagged a divorcee? I don't get it.

Someone here, somerime ago was trying to justify why women should continue in an abusive Marriage because according to her "it is more than meet the eyes". I was like huh? How dumb.

6 Likes

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Reelmii: 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jeon:
tied up ur wife in the presence of the kids..
still was not enough, you ordered them to beat her..
where u from see this news

Do u know about it before now...and why would the children agree to beat their mother....well the man would have told them lies about their mother and I guess they are still minors,,

2 Likes

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Reelmii: 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
Princeton92:
This is a terrible news and it's very bad of her husband as it seems he's a very jealous person of her progress.... Pouring all his frustrations on her by maltreating her in all ways!
some igbo men are very controlling and aggressive...that is why they like to run to their mothers to help them get wives from the village,,especially young and timid girls that will not challenge them...
They know that no exposed city girl will take rubbish from them..that is why they say city girls dont have respect (na lie) they no want who go smash bottle for their head

I wont be surprised if she was the breadwinner of the family..yet ego will not allow him help her to grow...man if the house in deed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Mstick: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
Woman leaves abusive marriage: she's a LovePeddler, it's because the husband doesn't have money, she should have endured.
Woman dies in abusive marriage:why didn't she leave? It's her fault.

RIP Osinachi.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by anonymuz(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Realmi:

I dont even know who to blame....is it the woman, religion or society

Cos I dont know why some women would remain in an abusive marriage...is it because of their religion or what people would say

Now that she is dead... what are the so called people saying

Imagine behind that smile is a woman filled with scars of physical abuse....
Behind that melodious is a woman filled with pain and sorrow because she want to be seen as a married woman...
It is good to be married
Marriage is a good thing

But wen abuse especially physical abuse don enter....please use the EXIT door.....u can still pay for that ur partner from afar....

I can't still understand some women. Still stick to an abusive marriage

2 Likes

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mercychen:
She had a choice to leave that Marriage but chose to remain there until it took her life.

I keep asking.. .what is that thing they are always trying to protect that make them remain in an abusive Marriage?

Is it to continue answering married or the shame of being tagged a divorcee? I don't get it.

Someone here somerime ago, was trying to justify why women should continue in an abusive Marriage because according to her "it is more than meet the eyes". I was like huh? How dumb.

Have you once been in an abusive marriage and left willing?
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Realmi: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
anonymuz:
I can't still understand some women. Still stick to an abusive marriage
I am sure if she had survived, she would have gone back to her husband after leaving the hospital...

I just saw the picture of her husband, that man looks far older than her, looks like he is in his 60s

3 Likes

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
Every time these men commit crimes, they will tell us the person has been arrested. When will the punishment be served? The needful should be done asap, you cannot kill your wife, spend few years in prison, then come out and remarry. You must be given a life sentence or death.....sentence. corrupt* country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Realmi: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mstick:
Woman leaves abusive marriage: she's a LovePeddler, it's because the husband doesn't have money, she should have endured.

RIP Osinachi.
this is a more reason why one should not make decisions just to please people, because u can not satisfy everybody

Na who dey alive dey tell story
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Gadaluck(m): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nawao, I know women can be very annoying sometimes but hitting and beating them up isn't really watsup. Rather than beating up ur wife, u can walk away to the next bar and get urself a chilled bottle of Heineken. And later when things calm down u can kukuma get a very good lawyer and file for divorce then move on with ur life.

4 Likes

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by SeniorGee(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Wia d idiot dey? Let him meet me at Orile under bridge 1am, I wan tell am sontin. Anybody that has his foto should post let's know who this disgrace of manhood is. Absolutely worse than an infidel!

4 Likes

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Dynmyt: 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mstick:

RIP Osinachi.
To think thats the local champion, beats me sad
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by pretydiva(f): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
It still baffles me why women stay in an abusive relationship at the detriment of your life.

The man is shameless. Na on top woman he take dey flex muscle. I pray justice is served. May he rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by maureensylvia(f): 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
dettolgel:
Can someone post pictures of the husband I wan check something.

See his nose like pant

1 Like

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by poshestmina(f): 12:26am On Apr 10, 2022
Sad story .
Why endure such wickedness and humiliation, just to bear 'Mrs'?

To think the woman might have been the breadwinner of the family def embarassed.

LEAVE A VIOLENT MARRIAGE .I did and didn't die embarassed, heaven didn't fall either.

Ike gurum Eziokwu embarassed.

6 Likes

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Ifakiland(m): 9:43am On Apr 10, 2022
I don't even know her.....funny how all her friends are only speaking out after her death tho....so much for fake friendship.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ritual Child Sacrifice Is Alive And Well In 21st Century America / Cannibal Congo Judases Cooking Fresh Human Meat. / Woman Shot Dead By Police Officers In Asaba (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.