Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) (40472 Views)

'Drunk’ Soldier Crushed Brigadier-General Audu Ogbole To Death In Lagos Barracks / June 12: Mr Macaroni Joins Protesters In Lagos (Photo) / VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by kelspinall(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
odikwa very shameful

Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kazeem47:
Drunkenness while on uniform is a offence in the military.Plus he did outside of the barracks.He disrespected his uniform and they disrespected him in return.They should report him to Military Police let them bundle him into the Guard Room.Nonsense.
is that why you are disrespecting English like that.
Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by walesoflyf(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dshocker:
You can hardly see an American or a British soldier misbehaving.

They do it alot even in bars and pubs... Search online and you'll see pictures of such, even in their uniforms.. So don't even say what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by MemoriesAndMe: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
The bouncer should thank he lucks that they didn't excalate the issue. You don't push a uniform personnel. Don't drag the uniform in unpatriotic manner. As a social worker their must be decorum to usher an official properly in more civil manner.
Being a bouncer does not warrant you to harras an officer.
I disagree with u on this one. What is a military officer doing with his uniform in a club, drunk already? His presence alone is enough to let the other customers leave the club, let alone his drunkenness. He couldn't even stand upright. What was he doing in the club in that situation when he should be somewhere sleeping? To vomit? Hasn't he drank enough from wherever he came from? The bouncer did the right thing in my opinion. He wasn't harassed, he was simply asked to leave.
Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Kazeem47(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
is that why you are disrespecting English like that.
Am sorry for that,Mr Perfect.Not all all of have the opportunity to have the opportunity to further our education or go to Harvard University like you.Not all of us understand English like you do sir.Sometimes our phones use to autocorrect words that we didn't intend to use and we fail to recheck what we just type before posting it.I will really appreciate it if you point out my errors.Thank you.
Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kazeem47:
Drunkenness while on uniform is an offence in the military.Plus he did it outside of the barracks.He disrespected his uniform and they disrespected him in return.They should report him to Military Police let them bundle him into the Guard Room.Nonsense.
He is mostl likely a military police grin
Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
JosephXavier:
Nigerian soldiers are so unprofessional

How will you go to party drunk in your uniform

If he kills someone,they will protect him with their spokesmen stating how professional they are and how they use rules of engagement in their combat
.he can go and tell his colleagues that he was assaulted. Those ones will bring everything in their armoury to co.e harrass people. I saw that shìt in KD
Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kazeem47:
Am sorry for that,Mr Perfect.Not all all of have the opportunity to have the opportunity to further our education or go to Harvard University like you.Not all of us understand English like you do sir.Sometimes our phones use to autocorrect words that we didn't intend to use and we fail to recheck what we just type before posting it.I will really appreciate it if you point out my errors.Thank you.
how much you go pay
Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by staga: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
In which country does a military personnel show up in a night club in uniform? Not just in uniform, but in camo?
Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Kazeem47(m): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
how much you go pay
abeg na.your boy broke die aswear.

Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
Zoogerian soldier.
Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Kazeem47(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Yeah,they like doing illegal duty sef.With their red cap like Rabiu Kwanmwaso and his followers grin

Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by limeta(f): 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
post=111796982:

Only animals live in zoo you know?
Only an animal believe they live in a zoo.
Stop ur cownu brainwashed theory today,
It will make you an enlightened soul.
Trust us.
Trust dem MANNA.

Now explain to me why a military man will wear uniform to disco
Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by 2braithe: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
JosephXavier:
Nigerian soldiers are so unprofessional

How will you go to party drunk in your uniform

If he kills someone,they will protect him with their spokesmen stating how professional they are and how they use rules of engagement in their combat
Some clubs request for military security.
He could have been deployed there that night!

cc limeta
Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Opotoyiene(f): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kazeem47:
Drunkenness while on uniform is an offence in the military.Plus he did it outside of the barracks.He disrespected his uniform and they disrespected him in return.They should report him to Military Police let them bundle him into the Guard Room.Nonsense.
dumb slowpoke ...you don learn one make we no hear word again
Na over sabi like u Dem dey kill throway like yeye fly
Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Opotoyiene(f): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
walesoflyf:

They do it alot even in bars and pubs... Search online and you'll see pictures of such, even in their uniforms.. So don't even say what you don't know.
leave the donkey...na over sabi for nothing
Komkom head wey nothing dey inside
Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by crossbreedwears(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
There is not word like "sacked" in the Army. He will be apprehended send to SIB in Apapa for disciplinary action or his unit will demote him and face 16 days IHL.
Oooops:
Very foolish soldier.
You will be bounced and thereafter be sacked.
Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Opotoyiene(f): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kazeem47:
so auto correct asked you to make several mistakes repeatedly? Odoyo you for just quiet as nothing dey the head nau. You wan still make mouth on top Kai...smh
Your situation pass olodo own next time shut your dirty mouth and that komkom head of yours...
Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Opotoyiene(f): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kazeem47:
the mumu still wan make mouth join am...point out your mistakes... � �
Nothing person no go see..you still dey claim say u sabi.... mttchheww go rest for kaikai joint
Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by michael807: 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nigeria military need to investigate that Uniform man putting Nigerian arm forces to shame Aba
This is sign that the arm force we know from back then have drop the spirit of responsibility
Aba Y. That fellow need to be fully investigated for this mess
Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by 1864fo: 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
post=111796980:
He is nothing but a shame to the military.
One of those that paints the military black.
Colossal shame on him.

We have them in every country.
But you only read what they want you to read.
Be enlighten.

Take more reply below from Elder Kazeem wink

[/s]
Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Kandeed: 12:19am On Apr 10, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

He's not...they're not hard to know and besides an MP would not leave without punching out some sect of that bouncers teeth and above it all, dem no dey looseguard like this soldier's doing
Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by aikyg(m): 12:26am On Apr 10, 2022
JosephXavier:

A soldier going to club with his uniform is allowed in other countries?

Who the Bleep said we do not respect our soldiers

I'm sure you don't live in Nigeria or maybe you're a force man

No you can't be a force man and say this

Maybe you're related to a force man

We fear our soldiers, but we do not treat them with respect. There's a big difference.
Anyway, here are us soldiers having fun.

Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by OkwuEziokwu(m): 2:29am On Apr 10, 2022
limeta:
Going to night club in military uniform
Only in the zoo

I dey tell you. I cant even wear my uniform on the train here. For what? I'm not on duty. Talkless of being drunk in uniform. That's cause for a prejudicial charge!

This Zoo is ridiculous and must end.
Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 10, 2022
post=111796980:
He is nothing but a shame to the military.
One of those that paints the military black.
Colossal shame on him.

We have them in every country.
But you only read what they want you to read.
Be enlighten.

Take more reply below from Elder Kazeem wink

You do not have them in every country. Nigeria military are the most undisciplined in the world.
Say the truth sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Contekbbc: 4:41am On Apr 10, 2022
Tell them o
Living in the zoo and spending Zoo currency.
These people are sometimes delusional

post=111796982:

Only animals live in zoo you know?
Only an animal believe they live in a zoo.
Stop ur cownu brainwashed theory today,
It will make you an enlightened soul.
Trust us.
Trust dem MANNA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 10, 2022
People are being killed and sacked from their homes, he is here fighting with bottles of wine.
Useless.
Re: Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 10, 2022
Skyview01:

You do not have them in every country. Nigeria military are the most undisciplined in the world.
Say the truth sometimes.

Please tell him, we don't have soldiers in Nigeria of today, dem are useless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Leading Officers To Arrest Traffic Offenders In Ijora (Photos) / Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba / See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.