Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Gospel Singer, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, Dies At 42 | Video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel Singer, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, Dies At 42 | Video (1027 Views)

What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche / Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Husband, Peter, Made Her Kids Hit Her — Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Singer, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, Dies At 42 | Video by philme87: 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Popular gospel singer, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, has died after battling an undisclosed ailment.

The Ekwueme singer who has been on life support for the past two months died in an Abuja-based hospital on Friday April 8.

Sister Sinach who is known for her angelic voice is popular for the track, Ekwueme.

She was 42 years old. She is survived by her husband and four children.

May her soul rest in peace, Amen.

Watch her video below;

https://youtube.com/shorts/gzRjyPLAVQ0?feature=share

Re: Gospel Singer, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, Dies At 42 | Video by pretydiva(f): 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
cry
Re: Gospel Singer, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, Dies At 42 | Video by cococandy(f): 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2022

On Osinachi..

Now here's the problem - I see a lot of religious people saying she should have left the marriage.

Let's be honest...

Osinachi's selling point was her assumed 'Holiness'. I said assumed because the so called religious holiness is a mere assumption. If a woman dresses religiously, everyone believes she's Holy. If she wears sexy wears, y'all religious people call them unholy.
Since 'holiness' was her selling point, to be honest, divorce was not one of her options.
Many pastors wives and female ministers are on this table - Y'all equate the MARRIED status to holiness and consider DIVORCED people as potential sinners. Please don't argue this because y'all know how you discriminate against single moms and divorced sisters in your leadership structures. If Osinachi divorced, 90% of the churches in Nigeria wouldn't invite her to minister again. So to grow her ministry, she chose to die in marriage.

I didn't want to comment about this sad death because I know y'all are not ready for the truth...

But here is the truth - the fake religious standards about marriage has killed more Christians than the imaginary devil would ever kill. Argue with the depressed wife of your secretly polygamous Papa.

I became a free man the day I dumped religion and started living my truth. As you see me now, ALL MY DECISIONS ARE MADE BASED ON MY REALITY. Not based on your standards. You can't force your Religious standards on me nor my family - we are unique individuals. A little bit of house party could be the fire in my home but your Religious standards may frown at it forcing me to live in hell on earth in anticipation of an after life bliss. My partner may need some 'Head' in a naughty place to get the feel of good sexual life but if I allow religion into my home, I'll live with a pretender and fight imaginary demons.

The church must stop trying to control marriages with blanket doctrines. Teach the principles of individuality and people will start living their truth Which includes working away from toxic marriages without fear of being shamed by the Religious moral police.

The world has lost a great gift. While we blame the guy Frank Edwards described as "unreasonable", let's also blame the religious system which hasn't been reasonable enough to stop forcing fake standards on real people with real issues.

Maranatha.

…Charles

Hmmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, Dies At 42 | Video by Kobojunkie: 5:07am On Apr 10, 2022
philme87:
Popular gospel singer, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, has died after battling an undisclosed ailment.
The Ekwueme singer who has been on life support for the past two months died in an Abuja-based hospital on Friday April 8.
Sister Sinach who is known for her angelic voice is popular for the track, Ekwueme.
She was 42 years old. She is survived by her husband and four children.
If she indeed died at the hands of her abusive husband, then I am afraid is nothing but a cautionary tale to all the other sit-tight wives out there who refuse to run away from their abuser because in their heads marriage and that Mrs title is the way into the Kingdom of God in their delusions. undecided

Jesus Christ said your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 - so those who chose to stomach abuse in marriage do not do God any honors or favors by their foolishness. undecided

Those who submit to an abusive partner do so, not for God who never commanded submission in marriage to begin with, but instead for their personal lust and desire to Han tight onto their Mrs status. undecided

According to story, all this woman here has done is abandon/leave behind 4 children in her bid to hang tight onto a Mrs title.. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, Dies At 42 | Video by cococandy(f): 5:39am On Apr 10, 2022
She did indeed die at the hands of her Mr.
it’s all over the internet. Regardless, I feel very bad for what happened to her, while knowing that her being a cautionary tale won’t sway anyone who thinks like that.

I read comments where people praised her for sacrificing her life to obey God’s command to avoid divorce.

You know all those kinds of people who only remember the word of God when they want to punish a woman. But they are radio silent on what God expects from husbands
Kobojunkie:
If she indeed died at the hands of her abusive husband, then I am afraid is nothing but a cautionary tale to all the other sit-tight wives out there who refuse to run away from their abuser because in their heads marriage and that Mrs title is the way into the Kingdom of God in their delusions. undecided

Jesus Christ said your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 - so those who chose to stomach abuse in marriage do not do God any honors or favors by their foolishness. undecided

Those who submit to an abusive partner do so, not for God who never commanded submission in marriage to begin with, but instead for their personal lust and desire to Han tight onto their Mrs status. undecided

According to story, all this woman here has done is abandon/leave behind 4 children in her bid to hang tight onto a Mrs title.. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gospel Singer, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, Dies At 42 | Video by Kobojunkie: 5:48am On Apr 10, 2022
cococandy:
it’s all over the internet. Regardless, I feel very bad for what happened to her, while knowing that her being a cautionary tale won’t sway anyone who thinks like that.

I read comments where people praised her for sacrificing her life to obey God’s command to avoid divorce.

You know all those kinds of people who only remember the word of God when they want to punish a woman. But they are radio silent on what God expects from husbands
The Christian religion in Nigeria is founded the doctrines and traditions of men(and their church organizations), wicked individuals, and not on Jesus Christ and His Truth. undecided

Jesus Christ clearly said your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 - so what particular command of God's did she die obeying? undecided

What a terrible and wasteful way to die, all for what? So she can be liked by mere men for keeping hanging on till the end as Mrs in marriage? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, Dies At 42 | Video by Cardealer2021(m): 7:55am On Apr 10, 2022
cococandy:

I don't think her death was a result of abusive marriage, undecided those might be rumours or heresay.
Admitted on the hospital bed for two months say alot about her health condition.
She might be sick who knows
Re: Gospel Singer, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, Dies At 42 | Video by cococandy(f): 9:14am On Apr 10, 2022
They are coming for your head
Kobojunkie:
The Christian religion in Nigeria is founded the doctrines and traditions of men(and their church organizations), wicked individuals, and not on Jesus Christ and His Truth. undecided
Re: Gospel Singer, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, Dies At 42 | Video by Blue86(m): 11:50am On Apr 10, 2022
If she truly died in the hands of an abusive husband, that is too bad.
The bible says something, God has called us to peace.
And whoever doesn't provide for his own household is worse than an unbeliever.
And if an unbeliever is not ready to be in peace with you, depart.

It is never martyrdom.
But barbarism from a husband who should have provided her love and care, but rather showed himself worse than an unbeliever by battering his wife.

And how in the world did she get married to that husband.
Let us learn to hear God for marriages.
No be by she fine and in working department or he is okay and can pay huge money for bride price. Or whatever.
Learn to hear God for your marriage.

This one no be matyrdom.
But foolishness.
People misinterpret divorce, as well as they misinterpret blood transfusion.

Get away from any toxicity that is not giving you peace especially the one that puts your life In danger.

And you know what, God must have been telling her to leave.
Through dreams and heart promptings.
But may be I dey wear scarf, I no dey put earring, I no dey wear trousser.
How people go come hear say I leave my husband.

Let people learn to study the scriptures.

Anyways she is with the Lord.
She is not in danger anymore.
And she is a very sweet place, where she no dey feel pain or hunger or remorse.

Na the guy make he change himself.
The pastor for him church suppose discipline am spiritually.

People hear God before you marry.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, Dies At 42 | Video by Klass99(f): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
cool
Re: Gospel Singer, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, Dies At 42 | Video by cococandy(f): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
embarassed
Klass99:

At the bolded grin. Your yeye full ground no be small.
it’s almost as if their god doesn’t like us

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, Dies At 42 | Video by cococandy(f): 1:37am On Apr 11, 2022
Another interesting take on this

Everybody has turned to marriage counselor because she's dead, I'm still in Shock, but I just have been so worried, sick and uncomfortable with this whole issue since the night I heard of it, well, it's best we know this facts, it might not please some of us but it's the truth..

No man killed Mrs Osinachi, Religion did. No matter how much she was warned and cautioned, she would never have left that marriage because of the kind of behavioral standards expected of her calling as a minister.

No ministry would have invited a single, divorced mother to come and minister, no one would fall under any form of anointing if she got up to sing, she would not have been recognized and acknowledged in women forums and gathering of her own parish not to talk of those on the street. Those of you here today shouting why didn't she leave would have been the first to scorn and look down on her being the hypocritical lot we are in this part of the world.
She obviously would have been suspended and given a back seat if it were to be some commission that I know today..

Religion killed her and will still kill many others, but you all are not ready for this conversation.

May her soul finally find peace I pray�
I personally miss u too much, I don't post about dead people too often but yours is too painful to ignore �

-Gospel Minister, Edwin Alex

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, Dies At 42 | Video by Kobojunkie: 1:53am On Apr 11, 2022
cococandy:
Another interesting take on this
Religion killed her or greed? undecided
Re: Gospel Singer, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, Dies At 42 | Video by cococandy(f): 3:36am On Apr 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Religion killed her or greed? undecided
greed??
Re: Gospel Singer, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, Dies At 42 | Video by Cordenify(m): 3:48am On Apr 11, 2022
House of Joy: The Great King’s Wine https://miheanyi..com/2022/04/the-great-kings-wine.html
Re: Gospel Singer, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, Dies At 42 | Video by Kobojunkie: 3:59am On Apr 11, 2022
cococandy:
greed??
Yes, greed! kiss
No man killed Mrs Osinachi, Religion did. No matter how much she was warned and cautioned, she would never have left that marriage because of the kind of behavioral standards expected of her calling as a minister.

* No ministry would have invited a single, divorced mother to come and minister,
* no one would fall under any form of anointing if she got up to sing,
* she would not have been recognized and acknowledged in women forums and gathering of her own parish not to talk of those on the street.
Assuming of the above in fact true, then she wanted recognition and sacrificed her safety, along with that of her 4 children, for it. In that case, we can say that Religion didn't kill but her greed did. undecided

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, Dies At 42 | Video by cococandy(f): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Yes, greed! kiss
Assuming of the above in fact true, then she wanted recognition and sacrificed her safety, along with that of her 4 children, for it. In that case, we can say that Religion didn't kill but her greed did. undecided

It’s easy to victim blame in situations like this. But you have to understand it’s never easy to abandon the familiar, her beliefs and her source of livelihood for the unknown.

Of course she should have left but let’s not underestimate the power of indoctrination. Especially the ones that started young. So instead of focusing on what she didn’t do, I would rather blame the systems that made this situation happen.

Everyone that’s talking about her now would have turned their noses on her if she left earlier.

“A dirty sub-human divorced woman who couldn’t sustain her marriage? Eww. Let’s not reward divorce by encouraging anyone to think they can have a normal life after leaving a bad marriage.”

This here above is the rotten thought process that permeates our society and is the reason why a lot of women do and will die in terrible marriages.

3 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, Dies At 42 | Video by Kobojunkie: 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
cococandy:
It’s easy to victim blame in situations like this. But you have to understand it’s never easy to abandon the familiar, her beliefs and her source of livelihood for the unknown.

1. Of course she should have left but let’s not underestimate the power of indoctrination. Especially the ones that started young. So instead of focusing on what she didn’t do, I would rather blame the systems that made this situation happen.

2. Everyone that’s talking about her now would have turned their noses on her if she left earlier.

“A dirty sub-human divorced woman who couldn’t sustain her marriage? Eww. Let’s not reward divorce by encouraging anyone to think they can have a normal life after leaving a bad marriage.”

This here above is the rotten thought process that permeates our society and is the reason why a lot of women do and will die in terrible marriages.
1. This isn't about victim blaming but considering the facts as they present themselves. She is a victim alright but the bigger victims in these tragedies is typically not the abused women but the children who they leave behind in the abusive environment. undecided

In this case, this woman was responsible for 4 of such, and rather than make them a priority, the writer of the view you noted claims she all but ignored their welfare so she could be glorified in her position as a minister in dem churches. Those kids she allowed to be raised in a violent home all so she can beat her chest as a wife, why? undecided

Within the same religious system, you will find even divorced pastors, and parish members who ran as fast as they could from abuse. So blaming a system such as religion in this isn't as clear cut as you may think. In fact it makes no sense to since after all we are dealing with choices made by individuals here in what is is marriage, and not businesses. undecided

2. People tend to care too much about what others think of them and their private lives. In the same country, you will find many divorced and even abandoned wives. There are divorced women working even in our government, schools and industries. undecided
Re: Gospel Singer, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, Dies At 42 | Video by deleo16(m): 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Domestic violence should be address in 3 forms i read where the sister said the husband beats her but after plea from the husbands family she will return back to the family and church should allow SEPERATION not total DIVORCE , a point where the woman is even encourage to keep praying and fighting for her marriage should be done when the seperation is done not under the roof of the abuser if the husband agree he needs help when the violence commence at first would have even make the matter better
2NDLY deliverance from spirit of anger or spiritual wife or husband although God gave difference Men of God different grace but from findings from MFM and SCOAN the culprit of this violence is this dark spirt possed demon but his some churches due dont conduct or have deliverance service any longer they just speak big grammer up and down no fire to detect such even if such is gift is not present u can refer abi whats the essence of PFN group
3rd STAGE even after the deliverance the man should have gone through a psychiatrist or Psychologists for examination to be sure if the woman can return to back slowly through a cerrtified marriage counsellor
1.SEPERATION
2.DELIVERANCE
3.MENTAL HEALTH HELP
Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrlZwHqUntQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiXWH-GP2Cs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fUvWSH3dD4

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Lady Shows Fellow Ladies How To Sit Properly In Church(photos) / Is It A Must For Female To Tie Scarf On The Head? / Amy Grant To Host Same-sex Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.