Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

2002 Heidelberg Printing Press For Sale - Excellent Condition - Barely Used - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / 2002 Heidelberg Printing Press For Sale - Excellent Condition - Barely Used (4196 Views)

Heidelberg KORD 64 For Sale / Heidelberg Gto46 (2-color) Printing Machine 4 Sale. Very Clean. Lots Of Pictures / Heidelberg Kord 64 (grey) Printing Machine 4 Sale. Very Clean. Lots Of Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2002 Heidelberg Printing Press For Sale - Excellent Condition - Barely Used by ShyOne(f): 2:27am On Jul 06, 2011
2002 - Heidelberg Quick-Master DI 46-4 - Pro model - comes with feeder - 1 Owner Only

Purchased in 2002 New - U.S. $470,000.00

Asking  U.S. $90,000.00 converts to Naira 13,738,050.00 - will consider best offer

Excellent Condition

Barely Used - Less Than 4 Million Impressions (Most Presses this age have over 25 Million Impressions)

Comes with large pallet of unopened brand new supplies  (47 cans of ink) and plate material

This machine runs beautifully - has years of life - video shows machine in operation - Machine has been well maintained, Heidelberg keeps record of machine maintenance.  Machine was serviced and assessed by Heidelberg Technician on 05/15/11 with report available. 

Call - 1-574-315-7578 - U.S.

typeinkdocumentprep@yahoo.com

Will Email Photos and Video to Serious Buyers - Only

Re: 2002 Heidelberg Printing Press For Sale - Excellent Condition - Barely Used by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 04, 2012
shy please forgive me but LOL! grin
Re: 2002 Heidelberg Printing Press For Sale - Excellent Condition - Barely Used by ShyOne(f): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2012
^^^
There's nothing to forgive, don't know what's funny, but glad you experienced some joy.

Happy Holidays to you and to yours.
Re: 2002 Heidelberg Printing Press For Sale - Excellent Condition - Barely Used by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2012
grin grin grin LWKMD
Re: 2002 Heidelberg Printing Press For Sale - Excellent Condition - Barely Used by ShyOne(f): 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2012
embarassed

ok, so why is everybody laughing at me? what is funny?
Re: 2002 Heidelberg Printing Press For Sale - Excellent Condition - Barely Used by ShyOne(f): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2012
@ify

I have sold 2 of them, One in Nigeria and one in the U.S. since I originally posted.

I listed my phone number, serious buyers aren't going to post, they will call, and they did.

That is why I was confused on the laughter, I can understand what you mean, most people aren't in the business of big ticket item sales so they laugh off what they don't understand.

My advice to those who are still "learning about life", THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX and don't be afraid to take risks or do the "abnormal." Because many times what is "abnormal" to others comes quite "normal" to those who are successful thinkers and doers.

They laughed at the washed up salesman who sold shoes out of the trunk of his car, his letterhead now reads, CEO, Nike. Who is laughing now?
Re: 2002 Heidelberg Printing Press For Sale - Excellent Condition - Barely Used by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 17, 2012
The laughter may be because the prices of new ones and used ones(sold by the manufacturer) are very easy to verify. grin
Re: 2002 Heidelberg Printing Press For Sale - Excellent Condition - Barely Used by ShyOne(f): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2012
@ 1st Citizen

- What are you implying?  Never mind, sounds like printing isn't one of your professions.

Obviously what you are verifying isn't this machine.  It isn't made NEW any more - I encourage you to verify that.  New, it sold for 470,000.00, please verify it.  In printing equipment Heidelberg is the TOYOTA of cars.  It holds its resell value, and its lifespan is very long if it is well maintained by its owner.

The last year the QM 46-4 DI (Quick Master Digital Imaging) was made by Heidelberg was 2002.  You can find DI's made by other manufacturerers but they don't hold their resell value like the German engineered Heidelberg.  ALL PRINTERS KNOW THAT.

Many Heidelberg's this age have in excess of 20-25 million impressions, this bad boiiii has LESS THAN 4 million making it approximately One (1) year old catapulting its value much higher than those around it - as it is in brand, spanking new condition and has plenty of life = will make a whole lot of money for its new owner.  The paltry 90,000.00 paid for the machine will make its new owner(s) hundreds of thousands.

Go ahead verify, waiting,  grin
Re: 2002 Heidelberg Printing Press For Sale - Excellent Condition - Barely Used by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 19, 2012
Shy-One:
embarassed

ok, so why is everybody laughing at me? what is funny?

sis it's just so random.
that's all. grin

(1) (Reply)

Packaging Box In Lagos / Generator For Rent/lease In Lagos. / Fairly And Standard Used Bottle Water Equipment For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.