Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman (5572 Views)

Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by BBBmall25: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jagaban: don't worry I will give you a nice treat when I win
Whitewoman: Oh my God, I can't wait! Pls Nigerians do it for Him.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by EmptyGarden(m): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
If you like, release his se.x tape... Tinubu has already peaked in life, it's downward spiral from here.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by Parachoko: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
Some people go still wail about him pushing drugs even after seeing this picture.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by MrSensor(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
I'm here to see a white woman.

Where is the white woman posed with him?

3 Likes

Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by BBBmall25: 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
EmptyGarden:
If you like, release his se.x tape... Tinubu has already peaked in life, it's downward spiral from here.
Yes oo... Curse whom God has blessed.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by BloomingDale(f): 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
BBBmall25:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by SarkinYarki: 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
White woman : I pray this man don't pee here oo

Jagaban :Abeg My bladder don't fail me infront of Oyibo

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
BBBmall25:
this is a recent pic of American consulate in Nigeria.
She's my aunty & we came together to see Tinubu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
Parachoko:
Some people go still wail about him pushing drugs even after seeing this picture.
was he a drug baron who forfeited vast sums of money to the US government or not ?

4 Likes

Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by ufuosman(m): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
What Apc will do to him, he will end up supporting PDP candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
"roman" what?! so sitting next to a woman is romantic now?!

2 Likes

Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by Mandate2023: 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
EmptyGarden:

God have had ur prayer and he won't hear another again from u
Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by Tumbulum: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
Her nose is properly covered with nose mask because of the smell of wee and poo oozing out under the agbada.

1 Like

Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by PrinceOfLagos: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
How many times will this useless picture be posted here

This Tinubu asslickers are obviously out of content

3 Likes

Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by Mandate2023: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
was he a drug baron who forfeited vast sums of money to the US government or not ?

Asking stupid question.....do u see him with drugs and have anything evidence or ur nonsense is just based on d nonsense those who have been wailing have been saying here?
Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by Mandate2023: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
How many times will this useless picture be posted here

This Tinubu asslickers are obviously out of content

Didinrin.......flat head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by BBBmall25: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
Bros leave talk,,, Jagaban is a moving train. Code the message and catch the fun.

Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by PrinceOfLagos: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mandate2023:

Asking stupid question.....do u see him with drugs and have anything evidence or ur nonsense is just based on d nonsense those who have been wailing have been saying here?
You didn't answer his question

Yes or Not?
Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by PrinceOfLagos: 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mandate2023:

Didinrin.......flat head
Your mom top the list
Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by Mandate2023: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Your mom top the list

Ur useless mother sure did not train u well that why u can easily open ur foolish mouth to call other ppl mother online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by Mandate2023: 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yes or Not?

No
Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by Mandate2023: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yes or Not?

So can u show us ur evidence that he was a drug baron or u die a miserable death
Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by respect80(m): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
Roman numeral grin
Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by Xiaohei(m): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
Is Tinubu the best (that) Nigeria can offer in a country with some of the most educated, and talented people globally? I guess it is what it is!
Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by MrTed(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
My Choice, My Candidate, The One I will vote for in 2023, The Man, the Patriot, the Elder Statesman, the Bridge Builder, the Unifier,the Democrat, the True Nationalist, the Man for the Job 2023....MY PRESIDENT TO BE IN 2023, The One and only Jagaban of Borgu.. Asiwaju Bola Adekunle Ahmed Tinubu. God BLESS You Sir

Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by iykofias(m): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
Blacks and inferiority complex
Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by DaInferno(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
BBBmall25:
you suppose follow this your signature closely...what a delusional comrade grin

From this day onwards, May you not consider sitting next to white people as romantic. Get your sh!t together sir
Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by DaInferno(m): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
MrTed:
My Choice, My Candidate, The One I will vote for in 2023, The Man, the Patriot, the Elder Statesman, the Bridge Builder, the Unifier,the Democrat, the True Nationalist, the Man for the Job 2023....MY PRESIDENT TO BE IN 2023, The One and only Jagaban of Borgu.. Asiwaju Bola Adekunle Ahmed Tinubu. God BLESS You Sir
no b lagos state governorship elections o
Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by BBBmall25: 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
DaInferno:
you suppose follow this your signature closely...what a delusional comrade grin

From this day onwards, May you not consider sitting next to white people as romantic. Get your sh!t together sir
Calm down comrade: ASIWAJU na my man! Let have some fun bro
Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by adekolaelect(m): 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
ufuosman:
What Apc will do to him, he will end up supporting PDP candidate
In your hatred Imaginary thoughts.....

Re: A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman by omowolewa: 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
What a complete man, he even gave good attention to women

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tom Polo's 'list'of Name Exposed !Jonathan And Ibori Named ! / Obasanjo Is Pdp’s Biggest Mistake- Atiku / Brief History Of Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.