Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness (2407 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency / Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by Oleys: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, has declared his intention to contest for the office of the president in 2023.

Mr Amaechi, a former governor of Rivers State, made the declaration in his verified Facebook page.

“I stand before you today to declare my intention and submit my application to serve as your next President.#RiversAPC#”.

Mr Amaechi’s declaration has ended months of speculation that he plans to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

Mr Amaechi joins former Lagos and Imo State governors Bola Tinubu and Rochas Okorocha, as well as other aspirants in the presidential race under the platform of the All Progressives Congress.

Meanwhile a viral video surfaced where Amaechi runs round the stadium to show hus fitness. Watch below:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1512784725131284483

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/04/09/breaking-amaechi-declares-presidential-ambition-runs-round-the-stadium-to-show-fitness-video/

Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by Xscape1993(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
Congratulations to him! He is a good product, but his party is bad. Wishing him all the best in his political struggle anyway.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by famology(m): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
Is he going for olympics?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by Datikwerreboi(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:
You need to be fit to run for presidency, Afonjaa Tinubu zombie cheesy tongue

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by helinues: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
All the best to him
Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by BloomingDale(f): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by famology(m): 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

You need to be fit to run Afonjaa Tinubu zombie cheesy tongue

Fool! leadership is more of mental capacity than physical ability. Great leaders are great thinkers, they put brains to work not biceps.
Mumu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by Datikwerreboi(m): 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

Fool! leadership is more of mental capacity than physical ability. Great leaders are great thinkers, they put brains to work not biceps.
Mumu!
Your mama mumu. Just a condom your dad would prevent the birth of this imbecillee who doesn't know u need to be physically fit to be mentally sound . Ewu

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by Karemarealty288(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
Direct shot at Bobo Shicago..... grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by famology(m): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Your mama mumu. Just a condom your dad would prevent the birth of this imbecillee who doesn't know u need to be physically fit to be mentally sound . Ewu

Product of a cursed lineage. You totally inherited foolishness from your illiterate parents, that's obvious.

I'm sure a born fool like you have never heard about the name Franklin D Roosevelt, the American president who ruled on wheelchair and did wonders in piloting the affairs of America. He served an unprecedented four terms in office with a significant physical disability.

Too many fools on nairaland with empty coconut heads. Go and read your books small rat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by otipoju(m): 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

Mumu!

A sick body will not allow a healthy mind function adequately. Would take considerable time nursing the body instead of governing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by Datikwerreboi(m): 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

[s]Product of a cursed lineage. You totally inherited foolishness from your illiterate parents, that's obvious.

I'm sure a born fool like you have never heard about the name Franklin D Roosevelt, the American president who ruled on wheelchair and did wonders in piloting the affairs of America. He served an unprecedented four terms in office with a significant physical disability.

Too many fools on nairaland with empty coconut heads. Go and read your books small rat.[/s]
I didn't read your gibberish BC it's from the son of a cursed ashawo woman who I fvcked and she aborted the babe and took in for your drunkard useless father who gave birth to a goat like u grin cheesy grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by SarkinYarki: 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
This is a solid message to Tinubu cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by ufuosman(m): 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Running around is passing message to Tinubu and Apc supporters grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by Bastardlyrich: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
But thievenybu can run too not with his legs though grin cheesy grin cheesy I mean run his mouth talking trashh and run pee and poo for long time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by tit(f): 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Direct shot at Bobo Shicago..... grin grin

If he see McOlumo for him back make him � cry
Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by famology(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

I didn't read your gibberish BC it's from the son of a cursed ashawo woman who I fvcked and she aborted the babe and took in for your drunkard useless father who gave birth to a goat like u grin cheesy grin grin grin

I just schooled you, idiotic lunatic. Hope you learnt something new? Next time don't argue with intellectuals like us. So go take a nap, certified dunce.
Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by famology(m): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
otipoju:

A sick body will not allow a healthy mind function adequately. Would take considerable time nursing the body instead of governing

I'm sure you have never heard about the name Franklin D Roosevelt, the American president who ruled on wheelchair and did wonders in piloting the affairs of America. He served an unprecedented four terms in office with a significant physical disability.
Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by Truthisunique2: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
And tilumbu have a "running anus"

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by donb06: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

I'm sure you have never heard about the name Franklin D Roosevelt, the American president who ruled on wheelchair and did wonders in piloting the affairs of America. He served an unprecedented four terms in office with a significant physical disability.

There are wheelchaired people doing Paralympics. they are more fit than you. Roosevelt had a disability but was never burnt out. I doubt same for someone who's already waning.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by famology(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
donb06:

There are wheelchaired people doing Paralympics. they are more fit than you. Roosevelt had a disability but was never burnt out. I doubt same for someone who's already waning.

I just schooled you. Stop blabbing.
Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by otipoju(m): 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

A person in a wheel chair may be healthy as an ox.

Sickness is when you cant control your bladder and your hands are visibly shaking uncontrollably

Dont be clever by half.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by Prolificgiant(m): 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
He his very qualified for the position,i wish him well ,check my signature
Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by donb06: 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

Okkk you're right grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by peeps4u: 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

Rather, he schooled you. Physical disability is different from someone whose health is failing already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by IamNat: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
Congratulations to Amaechi.

Let him get set for the primary election, it's not by running around o.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
Bola tinubu just left the group chat....... grin grin

Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by famology(m): 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
peeps4u:

Rather, he schooled you. Physical disability is different from someone whose health is failing already.

So you're his doctor right? Fool!
Many people that wished buhari dead thinking they were fitter have since died but the man is completing his 8yrs next year as president.
What proofs do you have against Tinubu's health? The one you imagined in your bitter soul right? Dunce!
Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by famology(m): 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
donb06:

Okkk you're right grin

That's my guy. Lol......
Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by Great2017: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

But Roosevelt was below 50years. He was also not old, weak, frail and sick like "Mr. T" who should be above 80years.

Let us learn to put things the way they are.

We want a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by famology(m): 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
otipoju:

A person in a wheel chair may be healthy as an ox.

Sickness is when you cant control your bladder and your hands are visibly shaking uncontrollably

Dont be clever by half.

You're his doctor right? Go sleep jooor.
You bitter souls said more than this to buhari. He's completing his 8yrs soon. Infact many people who wished him dead are since gone.
Campaign for your candidate and meet Tinubu in the election. Let Nigerians decide his date not bitter souls on nairaland.
Re: Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness by otipoju(m): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

You're his doctor right? Go sleep jooor.
You bitter souls said more than this to buhari. He's completing his 8yrs soon. Infact many people who wished him dead are since gone.
Campaign for your candidate and meet Tinubu in the election. Let Nigerians decide his date not bitter souls on nairaland.

In the years that Buhari has been president...can you honestly raise your hand and say you are so impressed by his constant travel for medical reasons and you would want your next president to be gone for weeks and months taking care of his health while your country burns.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Expect A Tinubu/Zulum Ticket. / Peter Obi Didn't Lie About Peter Odili. Here Is The Truth / Despite Wike’s Logistics,Peter Obi Fails To Pull Crowd At River State Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.