Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death (33222 Views)

Tein T.S Jack Rich(con) Says No Plan To Dump APC, Says Rumours "Patent Falsehood / Tein Jack Rich Visits Rochas Okorocha / Presidential Aspirant, Tien Jack Rich Visits Kaduna State Govt Donates N15m To V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
Rivers and Bayelsa are one
Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by 12345baba(m): 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jack rich! Man wey no dey use naira note
Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by Unzerious: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
If I'm voting for this Man, it's solely because of his Wife, Such Beauty can make a Man work his Ass out wink
Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by Geeman2006: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ever body wants to be President. You haven't even won any election at ward level yet.
Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by faceland: 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
mema900:
Aspirants just too many!

A stone can do better than Buhari. It is a fact.
Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by Joeyfizzo: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
Bodmum:
who is this old tout in white?
oh gud question! He is a BILLIONAIRE! Now who's ur father?
Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by mekonglobal(m): 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
For a robust Economy, vote Mr. Peter Obi for president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by Skyehigher1: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
I remember this guy when he did his birthday then . The man rich ooo
Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by Kazeem47(m): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
President T.S Jack-Rich.Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.I think that name would do magic as Nigerian president.Lets give him a try.

Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by Cmanforall: 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Thanksful:
Goodluck might succeed Buhari. Something just occurred to me.
He's tge only 1 term option for Northerners to resin power after 4yesrs
Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
So aide no get family or wife abi for condolence visit?

1 Like

Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by oluwaseyi0: 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Paxxcarl:
So aide no get family or wife abi for condolence visit?

The poor have really suffer for this country

Rich die, rich visit rich
Poor die, rich visit rich to console rich over poor death
Poor get kidnapped, tinubu donate to elrufai government

3 Likes

Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by karmaolu1(m): 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
Visiting day's
Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Ex-President Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aides' Death*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8L95QZUEKE

APC Presidential Aspirant and Oil mogul, Tien Jack Rich on Friday paid a visit to former President Goodluck Jonathan. This was to commiserate with him following a ghastly accident in Abuja that claimed the lives of two of his security aides- Inspectors Ibrahim Abazi and Yakubu Toma.

At the visit, Mr Jack-Rich expressed sadness over the development, urging the former President to take heart over this unfortunate incident and for a quick recovery of the injured.

The zestful Presidential hopeful and Chairman Belema Oil Prodicing Ltd, Tein Jack-Rich also thanked God for sparing the life of the former president noting that it is a demonstration of God's grace and mercy.

Although it wasn’t clear what caused the accident, former President Jonathan was said to have left Yenagoa, Bayelsa, his home state, for Abuja in the afternoon of Tuesday before the sad event. The accident which claimed the lives of the two officers, also saw a number of the cars in the convoy terribly mangled

Only last week, Tien Jack Rich, a renowned philanthropist visited Kaduna State to commiserate with the government and people following the train attack that left about ten persons dead, and others either injured or abducted.

At the visit, he along with his delegation were received by the Deputy governor, Dr. Hadiza Balarabe where he presented a donation of N15m to support families of the victims of the attack.

https://www.statepress.ng/2022/04/tein-ts-jack-rich-visits-ex-president.html?m=1
Tein Jack rich is a Tinubu accolyte invented to blunt Amaechi in Rivers! We know all the dirty games of Tinubu and his corhorts.
Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by Brownshoe: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
Zico5:
Poor man do suffer for this country. Those security aids just died for nothing. To be sincere, Nigeria of today is not worth dying for. May almighty continue to keep us safe till manguine in Aso rock vacate the seat. Everyday bad news.
sorry to interrupt, all of you clamoring for him to vacate, what tells you that, it won't be the case of "once upon a time can still happen anytime" these people are bird of..................
Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by Justkatty(f): 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
tnerro1:
Who be jack rich?
president of Belema oil situated in ph.
Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by mema900: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
faceland:

A stone can do better than Buhari. It is a fact.

Hahahaa....you nailed it!

1 Like

Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
tnerro1:
Who be jack rich?
I guess he is one rich Jack.
You gerrit?
Ok.
Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
Justkatty:
He is from your hometown nau.
No wonder. I'm sure you like him *grin *
Belema oil has bee known before now sha. So, he try.
Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by Justkatty(f): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
PaulOtl:

He is from your hometown nau.
No wonder. I'm sure you like him *grin *
Belema oil has bee known before now sha. So, he try.
I am not a Riverine
I don't know him in person but I know about his company.
Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
Justkatty:
I am not a Riverine
I don't know him in person but I know about his company.
Alright ma'am. I stand corrected.
It was your location that made me assume you were a Riverine indigene.
Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
oh gud question! He is a BILLIONAIRE! Now who's ur father?
God knows my father.
Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by 1864fo: 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

2023 campaign go sweet

Aspirant visiting and consulting fellow aspirants

[/s]
Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by PROPHETmichael: 12:20am On Apr 10, 2022
Thanksful:

Tell Atiku Abubakar, congratulations...his time has come.
Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by Enoch07: 2:35am On Apr 10, 2022
Thanksful:
You sure say no be malaria dey do you?
Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by dalass(f): 3:49am On Apr 10, 2022
Thanksful:

The North will love that because he can't spend more than four years. Then the North will want to have it's turn again.. it's an advantage to them grin
Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by EngrKemp: 7:34am On Apr 10, 2022
Bodmum:
who is this old tout in white?

U call Oil magnet, a billionaire old tout?

Can u imagine!!!
Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by tnerro1(m): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2022
Justkatty:

Ok, the one that brought a white prado for one nollywood actress that time ba?
Re: Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Enoch07:

You sure say no be malaria dey do you?

That his aids that died look more than a normal accident. May no be true sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) / Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him / Obaseki Visits Ben Ayade In Cross River State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.