Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused (7560 Views)

Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations / "Late Ekwueme Singer, Sis. Osinachi Nwachukwu Died As A Result Of Domestic Abuse / Meet Late Actress Ireti's Grown-up Son Who Was Only Months Old When She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by immortalmortal: 8:51am On Apr 10, 2022
Na wa o. Don't know how true this is. First report i heard was cancer of the throat. But some "spiritiual" people go through a lot in marraiges and can't find happiness no matter how spiritual they are and how much they serve God. Its so sad she couldn't break free cause of Christianity and what people will say. That's if this is true o. Cause i don't believe it
Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by Gainman: 8:53am On Apr 10, 2022
ufuosman:
Many people are going through hell inside marriage bt dey choose to keep it to themselves...

No one should endure abusive marriage, is beta to forget wot people will say and go back to ur fathers house than to risk ur life

Dis will be lesson for those who will learn and leave abusive marriage

RIP
I as a person will never let news I read on d internet to determine my comments on the issue like this. I have been seeing several people just come to conclusion by mere reading post without reasoning. Even I read comments from single man and single ladies condemning men as if only married men are d problem. Nobody support any killings either from a man or a woman. No sane man will ever lay his hands on his wife. Only a frustrated man can do that caused by d wife. This is common now when a woman died, people came out condemning d husband but when this happens vice versa,they still blame d man.
I am talking from experience. I have a closed friend. This my friend is nice and a quiet type. I am close to d husband and the wife and I realised he has a troublesome wife. The wife packed out from his house with d kids when d husband had problem with his job. The most funniest thing is when people started accusing d wife. She and her family started lying to people that d husband said she will kill her. Assuming d wife fell sick and died. What do u think people will say. We all should stop interfering in these type of news on social Media. U see ladies with bad character saying woman should walk out of their marriage. My conclusion is no sane man will beat a good and submissive wife. Though I don't support anyone beating each other but it is not every men that can manage his anger. Marrying a bad wife is like u sign your death warrant. A bad wife can make a man commit a crime he doesn't want to. Being a church woman does not determined a good wife.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by Kingstunna: 9:11am On Apr 10, 2022
Lyf cry
Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by Lawly: 10:26am On Apr 10, 2022
maureensylvia:

Let's start with her resident pastor, Dr Paul Eneche of Dunamis. Who was encouraging her to stay

Ori okpe? Please don't drag Dr Paul Enenche into this. Especially when you don't know if he was even aware of that fact and when you have not heard from the husband's side and when you have not confirmed if the story is true. Another version of the story I heard is that she died of throat cancer and not beating. It's only fools that judge by listening to only one side of a story. God bless her soul in heaven amen.
Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by MoneyGoDrop: 10:27am On Apr 10, 2022
Nawa for bloggers... i thought they said she died of throat cancer? Abeg let's let the dead rest.

1 Like

Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by SarkinYarki: 11:16am On Apr 10, 2022
One chest kick from this gorilla looking man can incapacitate any woman ooo
Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2022
ecomalchemist:

This comment lacks depth sha...how can you assume someone's a wife beater because of his looks ?

He's been arrested. Read the news.
Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2022
angelfallz:
Which one is, the man looks like a wife beater? Your comment is just silly.

He s been arrested, stop capping shit!
Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by neztar: 11:51am On Apr 10, 2022
maureensylvia:

Ana amachi uwa George
ibu onye ebe
Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by angelfallz(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2022
Him being arrested has nothing do with you saying 'he looks like a wife beater'. A Wife beater or husband beater or rapist or kidnapper etc does not have a particular look. So stop being silly and stop saying silly things.

Arkmanbuddy:

He s been arrested, stop capping shit!

1 Like

Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by neztar: 11:55am On Apr 10, 2022
poshestmina:
Leave a toxic and violent marriage, them no go gree. They don't want to end up as single parents , now see!!!

Toor! Rest in peace ma.
you that you are talking, can you take a walk? mumu
Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by respect80(m): 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
CheedyJ:

Perhaps they did maybe she wanted to do 'for better for worse' & refused to listen to them...perhaps...
You may be right too.
Which means they left her to her choice.
The question now is, why are they speaking up now that she has reaped the consequences of her choice??
I don't support domestic violence or marriage abuse but I just hope those accusing the husband have enough evidence to nail him. Otherwise, they too should be held responsible for defamation.
Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by maureensylvia(f): 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
neztar:
ibu onye ebe

Anambra
Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
so this is the bastard
Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by MIRACULOUS123(m): 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
She tried hard to please the society at the detriment of her happiness.

Now she is no more...

Rip to the dead cry cry cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by Alaefulu(m): 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hmn
Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by elonmuskbaby: 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
ufuosman:
Many people are going through hell inside marriage bt dey choose to keep it to themselves...

No one should endure abusive marriage, is beta to forget wot people will say and go back to ur fathers house than to risk ur life

RIP
if women don't leave abusive marriage Alive, they'll leave it dead.a word is enough for the wise
Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by elonmuskbaby: 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
ufuosman:

RIP
if women don't leave abusive marriage Alive, they'll leave it dead.a word is enough for the wise undecided

Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by elonmuskbaby: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
ufuosman:

RIP
if women don't leave abusive marriage Alive, they'll leave it dead.a word is enough for the wise undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by NoToPile: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hmmm, I have been seeing screenshots of chats on FB.

What people should understand is that your life comes first, your soul is more important to God than any other thing.

Every other thing can be replaced or even done without but once there's no life all is lost.

Your life first. It's much more important than the marriage. Once there's a threat to life, theres a big problem oo. No need to even divorce, run first, run as fast as your legs can carry. Then you guys can be talking about the matter from afar

But then we Christians can be very hypocritical, they will stereotype women who ran from abusive marriages with the she can't keep her home blablabla didn't she see the type of person he is before marriage forgetting that people do change. If she had left the church would not even give her a landing space.

God hates Divorce yeah, but God also hates murder.

Now a sisters glory has been cut short.

1 Like

Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by obontami: 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
ecomalchemist:

This comment lacks depth sha...how can you assume someone's a wife beater because of his looks ?

How do use know an area boy or a brothel prostitute? If you can recognise one by mere looking at him/her, then you'll know fuccking woman beater. He also looks like an ogogoro man.
Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by elonmuskbaby: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
Sweetplum:
Domestic violence is bad. Churches should start advising separation if they aren't bold enough to say divorce.
Wether it's biblical or not. People are dying & we need to apply common sense.
make them no apply.its clear some people take public opinion and church validation seriously than their own lives and sanity

Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by elonmuskbaby: 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Sweetplum:
Domestic violence is bad. Churches should start advising separation if they aren't bold enough to say divorce.
Wether it's biblical or not. People are dying & we need to apply common sense.
make them no apply.its clear some people take public opinion and church validation seriously than their own lives and sanity undecided

Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by maureensylvia(f): 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lawly:

Ori okpe? Please don't drag Dr Paul Enenche into this. Especially when you don't know if he was even aware of that fact and when you have not heard from the husband's side and when you have not confirmed if the story is true. Another version of the story I heard is that she died of throat cancer and not beating. It's only fools that judge by listening to only one side of a story. God bless her soul in heaven amen.

Osinachi’s eldest sister has confirmed official cause of death! SHE DIED OF BLOOD CLOTHING FROM HER HUSBAND STUMPING ON HER CHEST AS HE BE@T HER

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH VANGUARD!

The sister of the late gospel music artiste who died last week of alleged Cancer of the throat, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, today, revealed to Vanguard Metro that, her sister died as a result of a cluster of blood in the chest from the k:cking she got from her husband, Mr Peter Nwachukwu.

Speaking with one of the family members, Ms Favour Made, who is the elder sister of the late Osinachi, she exposed all the inhumane treatments her sister got from her husband, before her untimely death.

Q: We heard it was cancer that k:lled Osinachi.

She did not die of cancer. The husband, Mr Peter Nwachukwu h;t her with his leg on the chest. All this while, he has been be@ting her but my sister hides all that she was passing through from us.

Before now, we have told her to come out of the marriage, we told her that they are not divorcing and that it’s just a separation. But she felt that God is against divorce.

We told her that separation is not a sin but just for her to stay alive and take care of her children. She will always tell us to relax and that the man will change.

So when the man k:cked her in the chest, she fell down and he took her to the hospital but he did not even tell us.

It was her friend who lives in Ebonyi state that called her twin sister because Osinachi has a twin sister, to ask, ‘did your Sister tell you that Peter h:t her on the chest? the sister then told her no.

It was the h:tting on the chest that k;;lled her.

My brother had to ask the doctor what k;lled her and the doctor said that there were clusters of blood on her chest.

Unfortunately, they did not tell the doctor that she was k;cked in the chest because the doctor could have known what to do if he had an idea of what happened.

Each time we talked to her, she will be pleading for peace and if we move to act, she will tell us no, that we should calm down.

Q: Where was your sister residing and how many children did she have? Also, where is her husband now?

My late sister Osinachi was living in Abuja with her husband and four children, three boys and one girl.

My younger brother who has gone to see the children said Nwachukwu is not arrested, he is in his house in Abuja. When my brother got there, the children were so happy to see him and they told him that they want to come and see their grandmother who is my mother.

Q: Where are her children presently?

The children are with their father. My brother has gone to Abuja to see the children. But I told him not to go alone because the man is a be@st that he should go with somebody.

Q:So what is the husband saying now?

The husband is just boasting. Before now, he told the twin sister that he is going to separate her and her sister who was his wife. He doesn’t allow us to come near Osinachi. Since Osinachi got married to him, she has never visited our village, Isuochi in Abia state.

She only visited our village when our father died in 2017.

Even the day they were coming for my father’s burial, as he was speeding, Osinachi told him to please take it easy the was he was driving, the next thing he did was to sl@p her. It was my little sister, the second to our last born who was with her in the car that told me this. When my little sister wanted to act, Osinachi started begging again and told her to calm down. If I were in that vehicle, I would just have given him his own sl@p without saying a word.

Osinachi has a very soft heart. Even her twin sister is more courageous than herself.

Now on her sickbed in the hospital, when the twin sister visited, Nwachukwu didn’t allow her to stay with Osinachi. Then Osinachi started begging the husband to allow her sister to stay because she was passing from heart pain, but the man refused.

There, Nwachukwu ordered her out of the hospital. Osinachi then begged the sister to leave hence her husband refused.

Q: What position are you in the family and how many are you?

I am the first daughter of the family and we are six girls and one boy which made us seven.

The boy is the fourth born and he is 30 years old.

Q: Where is Peter from and what does he do?

He is from Nnewi in Anambra State. He doesn’t have any known job to me.

In fact, he ordered my sister to release to him the password of her YouTube music channel and when my sister said no, he sp@t on her and also told her that the money in his account was finished.

Q: I learnt he is your sister’s manager?

Yes, he acts like one. If my sister is booked for a program, the money charged for the program is paid into his account. He is the one that will negotiate the price.

All monies were paid into his account and my sister will be left with little or nothing. This was somebody that God had lifted up.

He feels that we have nobody because our first son is late, he died before my father died in 2017. So he believes that the only brother I have cannot do anything.

He feels we have nobody to speak for us.

He told us that if Osinachi did not come back alive, she will come back de@d.

Q:How did you get the information about your sister’s death?

When my sister died, he didn’t tell us

It was other people that told us about her death. It was one of her friends she contacted to cook jollof rice that called Osinachi’s twin sister to ask if she had heard anything. She said that the time she got to that hospital, she didn’t see Osinachi on her bed. The man did not tell us.

Then, when we put a call across to him, he didn’t pick it up until around 8 pm when he started calling my brother. Meanwhile, we were told that she died in the afternoon but we got the news from other people around 5 pm.

So around 8 pm, Nwachukwu then called my brother that he has never been allowed to come near them. He casually told him that his wife is dead, that he should come.

My brother then asked him, Is it now that he wants him to come to his house.

Nwachukwu also called my mother and said that his wife is late.

My mother now asked him that, so he has fulfilled his promise of k:ling her? He then switched off his phone.

Q:What’s your mother saying right now?

She only wants to see her grandchildren since her daughter is already gone.

The children have been longing to come but Nwachukwu had never allowed them.

The children do not know their mother’s village except when my father died.

Even when my sister visits Enugu where we live for the program, her flight is always booked back to Abuja on the same day. He doesn’t allow her to come to our house in Enugu.

My mother did not do Omugwo, that is to take care of any of those four children when they were born.

In fact, when Osinachi had her second child, shei called me to tell me that this man wants to k:ll her. I went there to bring her home. After some time, Nwachukwu came with some people to plead and he was forgiven.

So, after that incident, I don’t know what he did to my sister that whatever he does to her, my sister will not talk. Even if she wants to talk, she will tell outsiders.

Q:How did Osinachi meet Nwachukwu?

It was where they went for a program. Nwachukwu saw how my sister was ministering, he then fell in love with her

Vanguard News Nigeria
Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by Tallesty1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
Gainman:
I as a person will never let news I read on d internet to determine my comments on the issue like this. I have been seeing several people just come to conclusion by mere reading post without reasoning. Even I read comments from single man and single ladies condemning men as if only married men are d problem. Nobody support any killings either from a man or a woman. No sane man will ever lay his hands on his wife. Only a frustrated man can do that caused by d wife. This is common now when a woman died, people came out condemning d husband but when this happens vice versa,they still blame d man.
I am talking from experience. I have a closed friend. This my friend is nice and a quiet type. I am close to d husband and the wife and I realised he has a troublesome wife. The wife packed out from his house with d kids when d husband had problem with his job. The most funniest thing is when people started accusing d wife. She and her family started lying to people that d husband said she will kill her. Assuming d wife fell sick and died. What do u think people will say. We all should stop interfering in these type of news on social Media. U see ladies with bad character saying woman should walk out of their marriage. My conclusion is no sane man will beat a good and submissive wife. Though I don't support anyone beating each other but it is not every men that can manage his anger. Marrying a bad wife is like u sign your death warrant. A bad wife can make a man commit a crime he doesn't want to. Being a church woman does not determined a good wife.
What you post dey sweet me as I dey read am until I came to the emboldened.

With all due respect sir, you're wrong.
Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by Gainman: 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tallesty1:
What you post dey sweet me as I dey read am until I came to the emboldened.

With all due respect sir, you're wrong.
that is your own tot
Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by Temptee101(m): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
He really looks like a typical wicked Nigerian policeman.

He should be made to face the full wrath of the law if found guilty.
Re: Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused by poshestmina(f): 2:19am On Apr 11, 2022
neztar:
you that you are talking, can you take a walk? mumu

Can I take a walk?
To where...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jeta Amata Flees Nigeria For His Life / Rihanna's Tattoo "wahala" =p / Joke Silva Is Movie MD At Kwara University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.