Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 (34379 Views)

Have You Ever Been Held At A Knife/Gun Point: Share Your Experiences / Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria / Maiduguri: Death toll in Boko Haram attack at funeral up to sixty-five (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by Parachoko: 6:54am On Apr 10, 2022
I pity her y.a.nsh sad

1 Like

Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 6:55am On Apr 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by Benny6944: 6:56am On Apr 10, 2022
this was in 2016 and not in 2014.
Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by advanceDNA: 6:56am On Apr 10, 2022
mytime24:
Shey na her children b that
#3rd pics

You still dey ask....
After bokoharam kill their fellow man, chop, na fvck remain...
Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by iammarvellux(m): 6:56am On Apr 10, 2022
Imagine the mental horror she has passed through all this years...

Sure PTSD will set in, For her to live better she needs a proper rehabilitation, and do away with the bush ideology she has been subjected to.

So many of her likes are still in captivity. May God hear our prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by Allisgud: 6:56am On Apr 10, 2022
Viltron:
Sometimes despite my dislike of Wike, I still think he has the balls to tackle these northern sewage eaters
true,I think so too,dat man is not a politician his statement are not always political correct,I for prefer him but pdp and apc is a no for me

4 Likes

Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by Gkemz: 7:01am On Apr 10, 2022
She has to undergo a thorough medical rehabilitation. 8yrs of captivity must have changed her thinking pattern. She may have been radicalized. Who knows whether she's married to any of the filthy terrorists, probably carrying a seed of a terrorist inside her.
Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by Kokaine(m): 7:02am On Apr 10, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
Look at her haunted eyes... she saw Hell in those years. cry

Poor woman!
exactly. The husband may become uncomfortable with her
Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by drlateef: 7:05am On Apr 10, 2022
I feel sad indeed. I wonder if the husband will take her back into the family. After many years of rape and getting pregnant for these devils.

3 Likes

Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by Bullet01(f): 7:05am On Apr 10, 2022
Horrific.......3 children under 3years. This woman don suffer abeg
Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by ThugBoy(m): 7:11am On Apr 10, 2022
The thing be say na Thunder fire Boko Haram, Bandit, Evil Fulani Herdsmen Buhari and APC supporters
Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:13am On Apr 10, 2022
Tannhauser:
cheesy
The cowards rescued nobody. These are the ones that have been sent out of the camp to go source for food and supplies. As soon as this is arranged they go back. Nobody is anybody's fool any longer.

Your dp was referring to people like you lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by Adex3322: 7:13am On Apr 10, 2022
Please who need to avoid anything problem in this country when the writer wrote Islamist militant.....if you don’t know before incase you see any questions relating to this boko haram is political terrorist not religion terrorist

1 Like

Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by bizzibodi(m): 7:13am On Apr 10, 2022
How will her husband recognise her now not to talk of accepting her and her latest child born in captivity? cry cry cry
Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:14am On Apr 10, 2022
What of Leah Saribu?
Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by SHINJA: 7:14am On Apr 10, 2022
eminikansoso:
The monster the North failed to tame.
Look at it now,
North have bandit, bokoharam and Fulani hersmen.
South South cultism
South East ipob/cannibals/cultism/babyfactory/ drug pushers/rituals.
South West money rituals.
The earlier the headers of each region find a lasting solutions to these menaces the better rather than depending on politicians to come and do the work.

Better this way
Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by ivolt: 7:15am On Apr 10, 2022
She is not the same woman and must be kept under watch.
By now, her loyalty is 100% with the terrorist.
Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by SHINJA: 7:16am On Apr 10, 2022
[quote author=Adex3322 post=111807973]Please who need to avoid anything problem in this country when the writer wrote Islamist militant.....if you don’t know before incase you see any questions relating to this boko haram is political terrorist not religion terrorist [/quote

Shut up..They are all Islamic soldiers fighting for Allah..All Muslims are terrorists
Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by treatise: 7:17am On Apr 10, 2022
Rastaramsey:
They rescue am
ABI
They negotiate to collect her back undecided undecided

buhAri has failed this country undecided

Since the 1980s
Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by WATCHOVER(m): 7:20am On Apr 10, 2022
agnes7:
Buhari will handle security and Osinbajo will handle economy.
Don't mind useless Apc campaign groups, if not that the members in Apc are stupid, what concerns Lawyer with economy
Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by Kam2021: 7:21am On Apr 10, 2022
Despite the ransom these bandits get,they still look sick and malnourished..so what exactly are they struggling for?better life or better accommodation or ??These thing no be hell on earth living be this?

4 Likes

Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by Crafteck1: 7:21am On Apr 10, 2022
Rastaramsey:
They rescue am
ABI
They negotiate to collect her back undecided undecided

buhAri has failed this country undecided

Them kidnap am cos thats her new home
Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by seunayantokun(m): 7:23am On Apr 10, 2022
Is this really a rescue?
Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by Moneyboyz: 7:23am On Apr 10, 2022
This country problem started when we started negotiating with terrorists, Ransome payments gave them all the resources they need to expand and also lure in more members cause it's a very lucrative business.

3 Likes

Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by sameks08(m): 7:24am On Apr 10, 2022
Boko haram is tired with her and decided to let her go and the fraudulent army is taking the praise the same thing arba kyari did with Evans.

2 Likes

Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by Graysons: 7:25am On Apr 10, 2022
drlateef:
I feel sad indeed. I wonder if the husband will take her back into the family. After many years of rape and getting pregnant for these devils.
You get mind ooo, if you were husband will you accept her back with Boko Haram children? Me I can't ooo Godforbid.

2 Likes

Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by joygen(f): 7:28am On Apr 10, 2022
Don't trust anyone who have been with Boko Haram for a least 5month
Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by Galadimabawa: 7:28am On Apr 10, 2022
Eyaaaa too bad
Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by Odonkor7836(m): 7:29am On Apr 10, 2022
zaza1955:

https://gallantmilitary.org.ng/nigerian-army-troops-rescue-woman/
..make dem checkmate her well o..2014 till now no b beans...make she no kom b threat join o
Re: Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 by patrickcollins: 7:30am On Apr 10, 2022
agnes7:
Buhari will handle security and Osinbajo will handle economy.
These your words are, e choke oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) / Stepfather Cuts Off 8month Baby's Joystick In Bayelsa, Rapes His Sister (Graphic / Police Rescue Fr. Luigi Brena Kidnapped In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.