Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

How I Picked 20 Commissioners From 22,000 People That Applied To Serve – Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Picked 20 Commissioners From 22,000 People That Applied To Serve – Soludo (1190 Views)

PSC To IGP Egbetokun: Consider more State Commissioners From SE, NE Zones / 2023: APC Rakes In N21.93bn From 22 Presidential, 105 Guber, 1198 NASS Aspirants / Governor Uzodimma Sacks 20 Commissioners, Dissolves Imo State Executive Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Picked 20 Commissioners From 22,000 People That Applied To Serve – Soludo by SINCOWORLD(m): 1:18am On Apr 10, 2022
How I picked 20 commissioners from 22,000 people that applied to serve – Soludo

Read more here: https://dailynewsreporters.com/how-i-picked-20-commissioners-from-22000-people-that-applied-to-serve-soludo/amp/

1 Like

Re: How I Picked 20 Commissioners From 22,000 People That Applied To Serve – Soludo by 8inchesdick(m): 3:15am On Apr 10, 2022
the man of the people

1 Like

Re: How I Picked 20 Commissioners From 22,000 People That Applied To Serve – Soludo by Acidosis(m): 3:28am On Apr 10, 2022
You screened 22,000 applicants in one month? Okay sir. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Picked 20 Commissioners From 22,000 People That Applied To Serve – Soludo by Heavensent01(m): 3:34am On Apr 10, 2022
how else would you pick them if not by apga party members card

Nigeria politicians are all the same, who cares how you appoint commissioners ? alaye do your job election is over

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Picked 20 Commissioners From 22,000 People That Applied To Serve – Soludo by Mooh247: 4:31am On Apr 10, 2022
cool

100 days in office or first 3 months for any serious government is a time to seriously start formulating policies that also enable the success of the Government's 48 months tenure

All this aint necessary when you are not Audio Seyi Makinde

3 Likes

Re: How I Picked 20 Commissioners From 22,000 People That Applied To Serve – Soludo by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:40am On Apr 10, 2022
oga Soludo
we love you and believe you'll deliver. but you better not be a talkative and lair.

we all knew that most of the people selected are those who worked for you especially those who delivered their LGA to you during the last election.

we dey ground and we know how everything dey go.
NOBODY was selected based on application whatever.

no dey bobo yourself oga

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Picked 20 Commissioners From 22,000 People That Applied To Serve – Soludo by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:41am On Apr 10, 2022
Acidosis:

You screened 22,000 applicants in one month? Okay sir. grin
lol
you dey mind am.
I hope this one no go be a talk talk governor

3 Likes

Re: How I Picked 20 Commissioners From 22,000 People That Applied To Serve – Soludo by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:44am On Apr 10, 2022
Heavensent01:
how else would you pick them if not by apga party members card

Nigeria politicians are all the same, who cares how you appoint commissioners ? alaye do your job election is over
that's exactly how they where picked.

80% are even those that worked for him during the last elections.
we no say e bad oo to reward people that worked for you, na normal thing for politics but he should cut us some crap about the jargons he's saying there and get to work.
campaign and elections are over.
time to get to work.

2 Likes

Re: How I Picked 20 Commissioners From 22,000 People That Applied To Serve – Soludo by Praxis758: 4:51am On Apr 10, 2022
This prof should hit the ground running by defining his governance mode and stop all this swearing in honeymoon. Gradual, gradual, 4 tears is at hand.

Same media he’s using to blow big grammar and displaying oratory prowess won’t save him when it’s time to start accounting for his governance success.

2 Likes

Re: How I Picked 20 Commissioners From 22,000 People That Applied To Serve – Soludo by wiseoneking: 5:23am On Apr 10, 2022
Praxis758:
This prof should hit the ground running by defining his governance mode and stop all this swearing in honeymoon. Gradual, gradual, 4 tears is at hand.

Same media he’s using to blow big grammar and displaying oratory prowess won’t save him when it’s time to start accounting for his governance success.
He doesn't actually speak grammar, he communicates majorly in Igbo. This is the best time to study this things on ground and not the time to hit the ground running as thou thinkest. There is no ground to hit as such and he must create an enabling environment which is liken to a strong foundation to build upon. Is better to build in a good foundation than to have a faulty one later. You don't put a new wine in the old wine skin. I support the profs move so far .
Re: How I Picked 20 Commissioners From 22,000 People That Applied To Serve – Soludo by Nyanmiridunce: 5:29am On Apr 10, 2022
This guy might be the worst governor in the history of Anambra. You don't govern a state with emotions.

1 Like

Re: How I Picked 20 Commissioners From 22,000 People That Applied To Serve – Soludo by habsydiamond(m): 5:45am On Apr 10, 2022
No matter what u do, u can't satisfy everyone.. Who u dey give account to. Even Jesus christ got many enemies despite all the miracles he did. Oga forget about trying to justify ur decision and move on. U have lots of work to do o if u don't all ur citizens to go against you

1 Like

Re: How I Picked 20 Commissioners From 22,000 People That Applied To Serve – Soludo by opribo(m): 6:50am On Apr 10, 2022
The problem with people who have nothing to offer is that they talk too much. I dont want to believe this man is overrated beyond his ability.
Re: How I Picked 20 Commissioners From 22,000 People That Applied To Serve – Soludo by Samfloxin(m): 7:05am On Apr 10, 2022
Soludo, forget that thing. These are your men and the list were prepared and submitted to you in your sitting room

1 Like

Re: How I Picked 20 Commissioners From 22,000 People That Applied To Serve – Soludo by tamdun: 7:27am On Apr 10, 2022
Behaving like a politician already grin
This man go disappoint many people
Re: How I Picked 20 Commissioners From 22,000 People That Applied To Serve – Soludo by Tinubuadvocate: 7:32am On Apr 10, 2022
I can't see any Yoruba there. Soludo want to tell me no Yoruba qualified among the people that submitted their application.
Re: How I Picked 20 Commissioners From 22,000 People That Applied To Serve – Soludo by nazicartel(m): 7:51am On Apr 10, 2022
Noise... 98% of the people you choosed are people you know. Then 2% is people you don't know. Just to complete your noise.
Soludo, face your work and leave all these political games for Politicians
Re: How I Picked 20 Commissioners From 22,000 People That Applied To Serve – Soludo by Praxis758: 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
wiseoneking:
He doesn't actually speak grammar, he communicates majorly in Igbo. This is the best time to study this things on ground and not the time to hit the ground running as thou thinkest. There is no ground to hit as such and he must create an enabling environment which is liken to a strong foundation to build upon. Is better to build in a good foundation than to have a faulty one later. You don't put a new wine in the old wine skin. I support the profs move so far .

Wise comment, full of wisdom.

Truly, foundation is key

(1) (Reply)

See Adamu Garba’s Tweet Moment After He Announced APC Form For ₦100m / Ondo Killings: I Smell Politics. What If.... / Peter Obi, An Off-ramp For A Nigeria Train Headed To Disaster Town- Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.