Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,136 members, 7,867,282 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

I’m A Woman” Bobrisky Issues Disclaimer As Reps Bills Crossdressers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m A Woman” Bobrisky Issues Disclaimer As Reps Bills Crossdressers (254 Views)

Princess Issues Disclaimer Over Released CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha By PUNCH (P / Bobrisky Issues Warning To Mompha / Bobrisky Issues Warning To IG Users Addressing Him As 'bro' Instead Of 'bby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Woman” Bobrisky Issues Disclaimer As Reps Bills Crossdressers by learnerskill: 4:35am On Apr 10, 2022
“I’m not a crossdresser. I’m a woman” Bobrisky issues disclaimer as Reps consider crossdressers bill that will punish offenders with 6 months in jail. Bobrisky has released a post stating that he is a woman and not a crossdresser, as the House of Reps consider a bill seeking to ban cross-dressing in Nigeria and jail offenders for 6 months.

The bill, read on the floor of the House on Tuesday, April 5, seeks to ban cross-dressing with the exemption of those using it for entertainment.

If the proposed law is passed, cross-dressers will be sentenced to 6 months in prison. Reacting, Bobrisky took to Instagram to say that he has undergone multiple surgeries to change his sex and those surgeries can’t be reversed, hence he is a woman, not a crossdresser. He said he has his lawyers and doctors to defend his claims and he has nothing to fear... feel free to see the video and other post https://brotherbrosblog.com.ng/2022/04/10/im-not-a-crossdresser-im-a-woman-bobrisky-issues-disclaimer-as-reps-consider-crossdressers-bill-that-will-punish-offenders-with-6-months-in-jail/

Re: I’m A Woman” Bobrisky Issues Disclaimer As Reps Bills Crossdressers by Mooh247: 4:36am On Apr 10, 2022
cool

Nigerian lawmakers no get work... Instead of implementing the anti homosexual laws we have so as to completely ban Gays from our society, they are adding another meaningless laws they won't implement

Re: I’m A Woman” Bobrisky Issues Disclaimer As Reps Bills Crossdressers by Nobody: 5:06am On Apr 10, 2022
wasted public toilet. a woman kwa?
Re: I’m A Woman” Bobrisky Issues Disclaimer As Reps Bills Crossdressers by habsydiamond(m): 5:31am On Apr 10, 2022
Dem dey dash person.. U are biologically a man even if u put audio breast, change yansh like pampers or do audio toto u are still remain a man cos u can't change ur bone structures... Come back to claim a woman when u start menstruating.. Yeye fowl smelling like he goat.

Re: I’m A Woman” Bobrisky Issues Disclaimer As Reps Bills Crossdressers by Suspect1: 8:55am On Apr 10, 2022
habsydiamond:
Dem dey dash person.. U are biologically a man even if u put audio breast, change yansh like pampers or do audio toto u are still remain a man cos u can't change ur bone structures... Come back to claim a woman when u start menstruating.. Yeye fowl smelling like he goat.
noisy comrade calm down.
Re: I’m A Woman” Bobrisky Issues Disclaimer As Reps Bills Crossdressers by habsydiamond(m): 9:07am On Apr 10, 2022
Suspect1:
noisy comrade calm down.
unnoisy comrade calm up.

(1) (Reply)

Psquare Are Back Together! They Finally Ended Their Beef! / Watch Burna Boy In Excess Joy As He Prepare To Short Down New York City On A Sta / Bobrisky Releases Bride Price List For Future Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.