Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Video Editing School In Nigeria - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Video Editing School In Nigeria (21676 Views)

Computer Graphics,video Editing,animation School In Ibadan / A Newly Open Animation School In Lagos / Animation School In Nigeria! (abuja / Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Editing School In Nigeria by deb(m): 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2007
I need nairalanders to recommend to me a very
good Video Editing school here in Nigeria or some.

Your help will be appreciated. You know you are my people wink
thanks in advance
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by jemit(m): 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2007
Hello deb, u said u re in search of an editing school here in niga. i am also interested in one, but i dont know of any good one. you can try the pencils institute at oshodi.

i am in search of an international standard film school.

laterz.
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by deb(m): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2007
Buddy

Only the best is good enough. What do you think?

Pls guys I'm waiting!
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by Tosbi(m): 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2007
Good ambition. Well, you will need to go to PEFTI. That is wale adenuga's School for film and television production. There, i think you will receive excellent tutor and adequate Praticals on video and film editing. I am also nursing the Ambition. Expecting ya in PEFTI. For more info, visit their website or call them at 01-8170508
                                                     Good luck smiley wink
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by deb(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2007
Tosbi

Thanks for giving the phone number.
I was going to ask for the website url but I found it myself thanks
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by Seun(m): 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2008
Does PEFTI train actors too?
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by guvnor1: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2008
pls i need thier website
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by sojioguns(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2008
Hello everybody,
My name is Soji and I would like to throw this invitation open to interested parties. I run 601 Realtime, a production facility in Ikeja. I have been both Post production supervisor and technical director on many TV projects eg Big Brother Nigeria, Amstel Malta Box office, Celebrity Takes 2 and recently Malta Guinness Street Dance Africa, and negotiating with Project Fame.
My invitation is this. I want to set up sort of an agency/guild of editors and a few motion graphics artists that would be majorly the first point of call for any producer that wants to embark on any project. All they do is contact the agency and we supply the number of editors they need.
I would start by doing a series of editing training for "editors" mainly. This training would be at no cost at all but you will need to sign a few documents to join the agency. Please I need serious minded editors not people that just want to grab an opportunity to do something.
The office line is 01-2552601. Email is: 601realtime@gmail.com
Please only serious minded people should contact us.
We need to make a change in this industry.
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by bolajiboi(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2008
Hi,

We are presently accepting applications for this session. Applicants will be informed when classes reach capacity, and placed on a wait list for the next session.

EDITING AND MOTION GRAPHICS
Format: Mon - Wed - Fri
Duration: 6 Months
Software: Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Intro to 3Ds Max
Fee:

VISUAL EFFECTS & COMPOSITING
Format: Tue - Thur - Sat
Duration: 6 Months+
Software: 3Ds Max, Maya, After Effects, Photoshop, Particle Illusion,
PF Track, Boujou & importance of 3rd Party plugins.
Fee:

FEES ARE REQUIRED TO BE
PAID IN TWO INSTALMENTS

If you have any questions, Just feel free to contact us by
send email to imagesequence@yahoo.com
or call abayomi on 08038441424, 08024118452
, waiting to hear from you soonest.

Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by justbones(m): 9:48am On Aug 25, 2008
when are these trainings going to come to abuja?
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by bolajiboi(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2008
For Now, we are currently operating in Lagos. There are  lots of people out there looking for the best place to start their career in Animation and Motion Graphics, But you'll do better to make sure you get the very best start @ Image Sequence Centre. No dull class. You are guaranteed the best of post production work of CG Art.

For better information, contact Abayomi on 08038441424, 08024118452 or come to our training centre at
3, Odogbolu street, Off Bode thomas Palmgroove Bus Stop, Ilupeju - Lagos. You can also write to us by sending your mail to

imagesequence@yahoo.com

waiting to hear from you soonest.
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by talk2cj08(m): 9:03am On Feb 06, 2010
Pls nairalander i need you guy to help me out with any goöd video editing/ motion graphics school in lagos. Soji pls i need to hear form you.
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by nyabingi(m): 8:00am On Aug 28, 2010
why not visit International Film and Broadcasting Academy owned by the veteran Victor Okhai, located at Ilasa in Isolo Lagos, they are good. check them out through Google.
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by biznessman(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2010
Mr soji its bin a long time av seen ur post. Au bin tryin 2get in touch wit u. I'll call up ur office line. Jst concluded my traning on v/edit n motion graphics want 2 work out d possibility of wrkin wit u.
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by EVANPANA(m): 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2011
Hi my name is Evan Pana i am a video editor and run a training program in video editing.If you are interested in going into editing i will advice you to learn Final Cut Pro 7, Avid Media Composer 5, After Effects, Photoshop and either 3ds max or Maya.These software will aid you in becoming better not just with video editing but in creating good graphics.As an editor it will be very good you know a cinematography.This will ensure that you are familiar with different kinds of shots.Finally, you study materials that relate to editing.it's already March 2013,start learning today.
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by Johnnny(m): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2011
EVAN PANA:

Hi my name is Evan Pana i am a video editor and run a training program in video editing.If you are interested in going into editing i will advice you to learn Final Cut Pro 7, Avid Media Composer 5, After Effects, Photoshop and either 3ds max or Maya.These software will aid you in becoming better not just with video editing but in creating good graphics.As an editor it will be very good you know a cinematography.This will ensure that you are familiar with different kinds of shots.Finally, you study materials that relate to editing.

Hi, Evan. When is this training going to start? How much will it cost? How many months? And do you do weekend training? I need more info. Thanks.
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by 1one: 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2011
Mr Evan, why now?, you put all these mouth watery editing platforms and you didn't put any contact,No phone number,no email addy not even an office or studio address, pls include your contacts so i can reach you, i'm an editor my self using after effects and premier pro but my skills are in these platforms are 6/10 and 8/10 respectively and i really want to improve.cheers
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by EVANPANA(m): 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2011
I am realyy sorry for omitting my contact. EVAN PANA my mail is evanpana@yahoo.co.uk my no is 08062996504.
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by EVANPANA(m): 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2011
Currently i am in Lokoja Kogi State, where i handle post production jobs for Confluence Television.I use Final Cut Pro 7.The training is going to be determined by a number of factors if u reside outside Lokoja.Just call me so we make the neccessary arrangement.
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by solomonesp: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2011
verify well before you register
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by solomonesp: 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2011
Join the arena of Multimedia and became a professional motion graphic artist,
3D Animator, and Build the world of unbelievable 3D.Learn Digital and Film
Animation.

Experience the power of 3D!!!
Learn Digital and Film:
MODULES:
.3D Basics
.Modeling in 3D
.Light, Camera and Materials etc
.3D Motion Graphics and Fx
.Rendering with V-ray

SOFTWARE'S TAUGHT:
.Maya
.3D studio Max
.Adobe Photoshop
.Adobe Premiere
.Adobe Aftereffect
Some great resources,plugin in to work with
Be a professional Animator call solomon on 07092424605 or 08023895810 now

Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by EVANPANA(m): 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2011
Todays media landscape is changing rapidly.The ground in broadcast motion graphics is moving from software based motion graphics to hardware .There is a need for us not to only get to know the software but the hardware.For all who intend to expand their skill in Tv & Film Editing, Videography, Motion graphics & Animation you must have a focus as to what you want  and what you intend to use it for.Don't just jump into media without knowing where you are going.The advantage of getting these skills is that it  makes you self employed.  At EVAN PANA MEDIA INSTITUTE we train you to become the best.We currently organised training round the country inform of seminars, workshops for interested students. Call Peter on 09052780124,08082642973,08062996504. If conditions are right, we can also do one on one training with you.

You will not become an expert overnight, but we will equip you with the needed info to operate the softwares.The truth must be told that no one media school can teach everything.You have to go out and study materials relating to the field yourself.You cannot overestimate that.We teach you a step by step approach.

Requirements: PASSION PASSION PASSION AND PASSION. 2 Basic computer knowledge. 3.Having your own system.
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by omodada1: 5:50pm On May 30, 2011
we do it real time, real good and real unique in abuja, 08030726430, 08053530532
studio 3D
Motion grafix, compositin, special effectz, animation, nd lots more.
Been privilege τ̅☺ work ‎​Fø̲я̅ 3Fedral Govt agencies, Airtel, Glo, one mic, churches...
Our show reel speaks the Rest.
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by EVANPANA(m): 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2012
Video Editing has gone beyond just cutting and pasting.While most people continue to think on how to get started in Video editing you must not forget, that you must have a passion for it and have your own system to get full graps of it.More and more editing softwares are coming out everyday.To know more you have to continue to research into it knowing Cameras and Formats, Systems settings, Graphics card and everyother thing neccessary for your training.

Call today for a workshop. Evan Pana 08062996504
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by omodada1: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2012
Neva permit anybody τ̅☺ rub u by intorducing u τ̅☺ all animation and motion grafix software. Having all dos is nt a justification of know-how. Really, its a step by step order, inspite М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ 4yrs experience, i still learn lik a baby but undastand lik an adult. Define wot u want and strike the̶̲̥̅̊ bull! Moreso, make sure u Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ jobs dat r trilling enof b4 u stalk ya money ‎​Fø̲я̅ any training pls. Profile speaks ‎​Fø̲я̅ M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣;
Omodada
Animation, motion $ still grafix, video makin
Abuja, Nigeria.
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by Yommykixz(m): 2:19am On May 14, 2012
Please is there any media school in Nigeria? Where one can learn video editing and other media stuffs.
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by deb(m): 4:15am On May 22, 2012
Wow! I can't believe this? I opened this thread in 2008 in search of a good video Editing training school but found none that was satisfactory. Then I went on a solo journey all by myself with great determination to become a super editor.

Now, I stumbled on my own thread 4years after in search of those I could impact the knowledge of video editing to haven become a seasoned editor myself with showreels of different videos including musical videos edited by me (my current edit K-Father, Feeling the song) enjoying regular airplay.

You don't have to suffer like I did before you become a force to be reckoned with.
I also do chroma editing, thanks to my mentor Gbenga Salu on that, he made it easier for me.
Let me help you also become a super editor who will not just cut and arrange videos but will make even an ordinary camera shoot look like a cinema.

Mentorship is also important. I will not just train you, I will mentor you after your training & guide you to a point that you can stand tall anywhere. I enjoyed the same privilege & even now I have a mentor in DJ Tee who has made d door of his house free to me..

Call me now 08129601175. 08060673641 (whatsapp)

UPDATE 2014:
I now do instructional Video for newbies interested in learning Video Editing. Here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa5aW7Lh7TeGbXd4HOwCArw

1 Like

Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by emmabuggy(m): 2:23pm On May 22, 2012
It great to find out that peopleare beginning to get interested in video editing just as i was a couple of years back.
However, if you really want to get started real quick on your part to getting into into the main thing, then you need to get a one on one training. That can help real fast because alot of the institution that offer you this training dont have the patience to bear with a beginner, truth be told.

However, i can help you with a one on one training and in no time, you will start to do real jobs of your own.
Film and music video is my area of preference.

call Emma on 08053990609 07042236771
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by TGR: 10:03am On Feb 11, 2013
If you really want to get started real quick on Film Editing, then you need to get a one on one training. That can help real fast because a lot of the institution that offer you this training don’t have the patience to bear with a beginner or individuals, classes are given and that is it. They might put you into a group project for practicals.
We/I can give you a one on one practice at an affordable rate. We are filmmakers and we have been producing and editing our own works.
Call 08037732805 or email: Frankyfilms@yahoo.com
Get the best of one on one training and in no time, you will start to do real jobs of your own.
We are in Delta state.
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by Jaezex: 11:58am On Feb 11, 2013
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f3sto4yi5pmgctw/8bscez2DO_ Watch out for Video Technology. Email: Jaezex@gmail.com
Re: Video Editing School In Nigeria by abayomiidowu(m): 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2013
Come for an Intensive Carrier Training on Video Editing, Motion Graphics, 3D Animation and VFX. Visit our site today or call the number below: www.imagesequence.net

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrity Pencil Artist Alesh Akeem Honours Lagos RRS Commander, ACP Disu / Artworks By A Nairalander, Kebi Arts / Brand New Sealed iPhone 13 Pro Max @ 550k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.