Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu (34119 Views)

Pictures And Videos Of The Dangote Refinery And Navy Fleet Review / Peter Obi Wins His Polling Unit In Agulu, APC And PDP Score Zero Votes / IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by Originalsly: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
Parachoko:

Where are the miscreants arrested and killed?

The Nigerian Navy should focus their energy more on naval warfare. Infantry job should be left alone for the Nigerian Army.

This entire operation should be a Police operation ... but they are left out. How can military personnel arrest civilians?... they don't have that training nor power. Military capture their enemy and take them to military camps... have nothing to do with civilian justice system. Ground operation.... in the forest... and the Navy is there... fully equipped I guess divers with goggles and scuba gear and oxygen tanks. I wonder why they left out the Air Force.... can't they fully equipped with parachute on back help surround the camp? All hands are needed on deck in these joint operations..... even the Firefighters like Parachoko suggested.... as we can see there was a fire. Clowns.
Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by UnabashedIPOB: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
E be like say e pain this one.

He is now dictating which of the forces should not participate in the onslaught against terrorists. grin

You sound more like a terrorist than those you accuse!
Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by Snitch24(m): 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
Why burning what will be useful for the economy

Stupid people
Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by KosiGee(m): 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
SarkinYarki:
While all Kaduna Bandit camps are still intact ...

For once congratulate the Nigeria military for their efforts.

Those hoodlums at Aguluezechukwu should pay for their crimes. All those muthaphuckas must be fished out.

True Igbos sons should condemn their actions. What they’ve doing isn’t freedom fighting. They are thieves, robbers and kidnappers. These are the people making Anambra and the rest of south east unsafe. They are evil and need to be flushed out.
These are the men that killed FRSC officers without provocations. They’ve made Oko, Ekwulobia, Amaokpala, Nanka and surrounding communities very unsafe.

My only regret is that the military took this a bit far, I’m sure the real owner of the caterpillar used to block the road would be counting his losses now, this is a vehicle apparently hired to execute some community project but was used to fight the Nigeria military. The military should’ve seized that vehicle instead of burning it. The individual/individuals involved in that act of sabotage should be apprehended….not for blocking the pathway but for being very STUPID. I’m really embarrassed that someone would come up with that idea. The collateral damage is the destruction and the rendering useless of the bulldozer and the destruction of Mr Simons property in the process.

Phuck those people who hide behind Biafra to cause destructions and loss of lives in the south east.

2 Likes

Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by buckeyemedia: 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

I'm just laughing at two different scenarios. cheesy

1. Military invade bokoharam/bandits camp and killed 10 bandits or bokoharam members.

Ipob pigs react: Lies from pit of hell, audio invasion and killing, where are pictures, buhari will not be happy etc

2. Military repelled attack by ugm at military base, 3 ugm killed while some escaped with injury.

Ipob pigs react: What is army doing in the east when they are needed in the North, why can't buhari deploy his fulani soldiers to Katsina and Kaduna where they are needed.

Me:

You know how ipobians reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by buckeyemedia: 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Originalsly:

This entire operation should be a Police operation ... but they are left out. How can military personnel arrest civilians? they don't have that training nor power. Military capture their enemy and take them to military camps... have nothing to do with civilian justice system. Ground operation.... in the forest... and the Navy is there... fully equipped I guess divers with goggles and scuba gear and oxygen tanks. I wonder why they left out the Air Force.... can't they fully equipped with parachute on back help surround the camp? All hands are needed on deck in these joint operations..... even the Firefighters like Parachoko suggested.... as we can see there was a fire. Clowns.

Ok ESN Terrorists are now civilians?
Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by AntiBMC(m): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Where did you see ipob in this news now?can you now see that you are truly a bastard bororo jihadist that will never prosper in life this are Ugm/esn militants under the command of that bastard Simon Epka who wants to bring the terror your NE region is suffering from into the peaceful Igbo society.
God will shame both him and you.
Bloody jihadist from the hell of futa-djalon.

This confusion that's coming upon you...may it become permanent ijn....iseee. Try to drink ur usual soonest, b4 u begin to forget what ur handlers programmed you to say on Igbo threads.

2 Likes

Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by Oshodipikin: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

I'm just laughing at two different scenarios. cheesy

1. Military invade bokoharam/bandits camp and killed 10 bandits or bokoharam members.

Ipob pigs react: Lies from pit of hell, audio invasion and killing, where are pictures, buhari will not be happy etc

2. Military repelled attack by ugm at military base, 3 ugm killed while some escaped with injury.

Ipob pigs react: What is army doing in the east when they are needed in the North, why can't buhari deploy his fulani soldiers to Katsina and Kaduna where they are needed.

Me:

grin this table you are shaking. Bomb is coming from AfghanEastern oh... Don't say I didn't tell you.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by AntiBMC(m): 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
They should torture hell out of the arrested bastards so they can give out information on how to capture the others.
Person dey for Finland him dey tell you sey make you bring trouble into your own Region,yet you no fit ask am why him no send him umunna? undecided
Some cursed jihadist animals like antibmc will come here to cry about how their own region is suffering from the hands of their boko/Iswap, bandits uncles �
We don't care,make everybody carry their own cross for head biko �.
Igboland is not doing competition of who kill or who die pass with your region.
Your people shout sai baba,so enjoy your sai baba in peace while we from this angle enjoy our 5% in peace oo�
Them sey their region dey pissful before now them come dey cry to us no be juju be dat �

You no stop for landgrabbing...you still thief my meme too. Na mumv go read all that balderdash wey u write for there.
Like I said earlier..stop crying more than the bereaved. Leave Anambra matters for Anambra and face ur terror-laden region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by od501: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ndibunna:

Abakiliki supporting Igbos because they knew quite well that na their people full esn

Oga...Ipob is a global Igbo freedom movement, too bad you haven't traveled farther than your father's bedroom. If not, I would told you the addresses of Ipob offices in Turkey, London, US, Germany, Italy, etc.
Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by Taich(m): 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Security forces cannot go after the real people behind these attacks, they will just be going about the bush.

Meanwhile see graphic pictures of people slaughtered by Fulani Herdsmen in Edo State>>>> https://salemgists.com/fulani-militias-slaughters-five-people-in-edo-community-graphic-photos/

Crime an criminality should be condemned wherever it is happening. We the Igbos are literally living in glass houses and it will be counter productive to throw stones. Alaigbo must progress. May God bless and protect Gov Soludo and give states like Abia a visionary and determined Governor like him Amen.

1 Like

Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by Originalsly: 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
[quote author=buckeyemedia post=1nighttime!

Ok ESN Terrorists are now civilians?

[/quote]

Tell me if they are arrested/captured .... if taken to jail to await court trial.... or to a military camp to face military court and I'll let you know for sure.
Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by Ndibunna: 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
od501:

Oga...Ipob is a global Igbo freedom movement, too bad you haven't traveled farther than your father's bedroom. If not, I would told you the addresses of Ipob offices in Turkey, London, US, Germany, Italy, etc.

Says an Ebonyi ESN member.

1 Like

Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by Spanki(f): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Parachoko:

The Nigerian Navy should focus their energy more on naval warfare. Infantry job should be left alone for the Nigerian Army.

Showing their bodies will make you weep actually. Naval guns are bad!

1 Like

Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by Venom11(m): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered d questions:

Why haven't we seen the military destroy bandit camps in the north?

How many bandit camp have been destroyed in kaduna?
Well with due respect, it's a dumb ass question, from a supposed.. Grown up..but I can lend u d charity, Kd has the highest of most military setup in the country. But if they cool, with riffrafs, d east ain't.. It's who gets what, how and prob y.. Yu gerrit�
Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by Parachoko: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Spanki:

Showing their bodies will make you weep actually. Naval guns are bad!
can you explain why you will cry?
Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by Specialvoice: 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
So our armed forces can be this fast.... There should also go and do same in the north meanwhile ... Check my music video and be lifted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlfwPpJY6P8
Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by Justmesagi: 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
Very good.
Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by lexy2014: 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Venom11:

Well with due respect, it's a dumb ass question, from a supposed.. Grown up..but I can lend u d charity, Kd has the highest of most military setup in the country. But if they cool, with riffrafs, d east ain't.. It's who gets what, how and prob y.. Yu gerrit�

it still doesnt answer the questions:

Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by Hotzone(m): 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Parachoko:

Most of the indigenes are giving them info and they also inside them. The military convoys itinerary are divulged to ESN as soon as the security agencies enters the community. People like u are okada riders, road side food and beer vendors along the roads in the said villages, all these trenchers are indigenous people of Biafra so they communicate directly with themselves
Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by Venom11(m): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
[quote author=lexy2014 post=111818329]

Choose.. Oga

1 Like

Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by Venom11(m): 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
[quote author=lexy2014 post=111818329]

Ans mine, y would destroy ur land, just because ur neighbors are doing same to theirs..? Intelligence or stupidity!?

Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by EngrEasy: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Is a pity. Peace is priceless. People in that region no longer sleep well at night due to fear of attacks. They even open shops during the day and still stay under fear because they dont know what will happen the next minutes. Is really a pity. The once upon a state that was peaceful but now unpeaceful.
Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by nedekid: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
If this is true and not innocent folks attacked, then it is good news and kudos to the army and navy.
Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by Proudlyomonna: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
AntiBMC:

You no stop for landgrabbing...you still thief my meme too. Na mumv go read all that balderdash wey u write for there.
Like I said earlier..stop crying more than the bereaved. Leave Anambra matters for Anambra and face ur terror-laden region.

Yes stop crying like a mad man we are not interested in knowing how bandits dey kill una people like chicken e no concern Us.
Carry your cries go your sai baba biko �.
Leave Anambra and Igbo matter, face your terror raged region.
Igboland will do everything possible to crush this bastard Simon Epka esn/ugm animals you will watch it happen,then you will die of chest pain��.
Mumu dey disguise dey wish se Se go follow suffer from the evil wey him NE region dey face, disgrace and shame na you portion,you dis uncircumcised headslamming jihadist �
Na your portion be dis

Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by Proudlyomonna: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
AntiBMC:

This confusion that's coming upon you...may it become permanent ijn....iseee. Try to drink ur usual soonest, b4 u begin to forget what ur handlers programmed you to say on Igbo threads.

Looll d only confused efulefu here is you grin
Them burst your beloved esn/ugm wey you dey wish se go bring the evil wey dey finish your NE region enter the ever peaceful Igboland,you come dey cry to us how your boko uncles dey take slaughter your own people,how that one take concern Us for here now��
Amadioha go soon strike you dead for that place wey you dey bend down piss�
Evil almajiri pikin from hell fire.

Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by generalwo(m): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Security forces cannot go after the real people behind these attacks, they will just be going about the bush.

Meanwhile see graphic pictures of people slaughtered by Fulani Herdsmen in Edo State>>>> https://salemgists.com/fulani-militias-slaughters-five-people-in-edo-community-graphic-photos/
.... Leave Edo issue.... Face the one wen them dey talk..... What's the connection between Edo and Igbos.... Allow the edos solve their problems....the one wen ugm cut person head take dey play ball for broad day light nkor?? Abi Dr Dora husband wen them kill, na Edo them for kill am?? I am sure the edos will sort themselves out..... Face the one wen them write for here
Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by generalwo(m): 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
Parachoko:

.... U for follow them go find the miscreants na... Because if u dey there and u hear say army dey come... U go wait....... If u dey find the miscreants as u call them..... When next they are going, foow them and go and look for the miscreants and come and show us
Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by AntiBMC(m): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Looll d only confused efulefu here is you grin
Them burst your beloved esn/ugm wey you dey wish se go bring the evil wey dey finish your NE region enter the ever peaceful Igboland,you come dey cry to us how your boko uncles dey take slaughter your own people,how that one take concern Us for here now��
Amadioha go soon strike you dead for that place wey you dey bend down piss�
Evil almajiri pikin from hell fire.

Na mumv go dey read wetin u write and na headache go end am for am.

Almajiri headslammer try go eat una usual.... Then come back and continue crying on my mention..

Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by Proudlyomonna: 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
AntiBMC:

Na mumv go dey read wetin u write and na headache go end am for am.

Almajiri headslammer try go eat una usual.... Then come back and continue crying on my mention..

Your own case pass mumu,you be fool�
All your wishes against the blessed Igboland will end in chest pain and mental disorder for you�
Bororo jihadist,go eat grass before you die of hunger so you go get strength come wail in sorrow of how boko dey kill your people �

1 Like

Re: Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu by Tingotoe: 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
lexy2014:

Nobody owes you an explanation cos you're a nobody

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False / Oche Joseph Otorkpa Ordained By Pastor E.A Adeboye / Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.