Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,219 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Messi Vs Ronaldo; Who's The GOAT?! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Vs Ronaldo; Who's The GOAT?! (334 Views)

Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi / Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / Comparing The Penalty Played By Messi Vs The One Ronaldo Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Vs Ronaldo; Who's The GOAT?! by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:30am On Apr 10, 2022
This is an unending battle spanning decades of world football.
This beautiful game witnessed two great talents never seen growing through the early 2000s.
Ronaldo and Messi. This two men has broken records deemed impossible, they've won numerous laurels and cups to their names. They've conquered and still conquering.
From the Streets of Lisbon and Buenos Aires to the magnificent stadiums of the Camp nou and Santiago Bernabeau. These men has shown magnificent skills and techniques which wow both fans, coaches and footballers alike.

Messi might currently be leading the Ballon dor race and Ronaldo leading the International football goals race but many stans and pundits argue that these achievements alone can't be used to classify the BEST football player in the world.

So, i ask fellow Nairalanders, who's the best footballer?

@Lasticlala @Mynd44 @Seun

Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo; Who's The GOAT?! by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2022
Who?!

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo; Who's The GOAT?! by dawnomike(m): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2022
They have both been 'de-goatified' by their respective clubs... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo; Who's The GOAT?! by Blake755: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
One achieve greatness through hard work
While the other was born with it please don't ask me what I mean
Meanwhile the person that posted this is a Messi fan cheesy

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo; Who's The GOAT?! by paulolee(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
GOAT no de smash pikin fone when he lose match

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo; Who's The GOAT?! by paulolee(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
Blake755:
One achieve greatness through hard work While the other was born with it please don't ask me what I mean Meanwhile the person that posted this is a Messi fan cheesy
lolz...na neutral fan
Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo; Who's The GOAT?! by dogmax(m): 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
Messi

(1) (Reply)

Transfer Rumours: Barcelona To Sell Frenkie De Jong / Bassey Named Rangers Men’s Young Player Of The Year / Football Fans Fight Before Real Madrid Vs Man City Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.