Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Crypto Currency Education. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Education. (651 Views)

Rainbow Currency Is The Future Of Crypto Currency. Invest Now. / You Can Still Become A Millionaire From Crypto Currency / Naira4dollar: Best Crypto Currency Exchange Company In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Currency Education. by Toeyean1507(f): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2022
Hello.
Please, I need someone to explain this Crypto currency to me as you would a 3-year-old.

Almost everyone is talking about it, both online and offline.

In fact, I'm beginning to hear the conversation in my dreams rn.

I'll be so glad and appreciative if anyone can take out time to help me.
Re: Crypto Currency Education. by ThinkDigitally2: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2022
Toeyean1507:
Hello.
Please, I need someone to explain this Crypto currency to me as you would a 3-year-old.

Cryotocurrency trading is actually simple. If you really wanna learn and know it from start to the finish. You can do so by learning from the link below:

https://www.globaltechedu.com/2021/07/cryptocurrency-trading-masterclass.html

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Education. by Toeyean1507(f): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
ThinkDigitally2:

Cryotocurrency trading is actually simple. If you really wanna learn and know it from start to the finish. You can do so by learning from the link below:

https://www.globaltechedu.com/2021/07/cryptocurrency-trading-masterclass.html

Cheers!
Thanks for your response but the page isn't loading.
Re: Crypto Currency Education. by marksburg: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
There's no way Ur going to learn from those nonsense ebooks written by some desperate guys.

I hope I will have the chance soon to teach u about it. The World has been lacking in the number of female crypto traders.. I don't show up much here nowadays. Try and booze me if I forget
Re: Crypto Currency Education. by harrypetty(m): 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
With 2 apps and a one-time setup fee, you can earn millions. It is no joke what people are achieving here

https://ultimafarm.com/en/7061666244
Re: Crypto Currency Education. by DeMagneto: 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
Toeyean1507:

Thanks for your response but the page isn't loading.

i can link you up wit a very close good friend of mine who is a millionaire in the crypto world and she is a female too.

she has different whatsapp classes on crypto both paid & free but she can giv u a private lecture for my sake.

if you are still interested, let me know...
Re: Crypto Currency Education. by Agentsalt: 6:35am On Apr 17, 2022
YouTube has all the information you need trust me, start from there.
Am still learning from YouTube,am a newbie.
And hv gone far.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Education. by Toeyean1507(f): 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
DeMagneto:

i can link you up wit a very close good friend of mine who is a millionaire in the crypto world and she is a female too.

she has different whatsapp classes on crypto both paid & free but she can giv u a private lecture for my sake.

Hello.
Thanks for your response.
I will like to go with the free class fes, please.
Re: Crypto Currency Education. by Oziens: 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
Good Samaritan, am ready.

DeMagneto:

Re: Crypto Currency Education. by Amedian: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2022
[quote author=ThinkDigitally2 post=111812938]
Cryotocurrency trading is actually simple. If you really wanna learn and know it from start to the finish. You can do so by learning from the link below: https://www.globaltechedu.com/2021/07/cryptocurrency-trading-masterclass.html

Thanks so much bro. I have been searching for better tutorial as a newbie and jammed this your post. It is very easy to comprehend and straight forward. May God continue to bless you and your generation for the great opportunity given with free will. People like you are one in million. Kudos bro.
Re: Crypto Currency Education. by CryptoGuide: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
The honest truth is...

"If you wish to go into the crypto space for the sake of making some money off it you do not really need to master how to be a successful crypto trader /investor to win; those stuffs takes years to learn and master(at least four years of daily devotion to gain the required experience) before you start getting significant direction to what to do at every point in time in the crypto market cycle.

What you really need to do is to search YouTube or find someone to teach you the basics of buying and selling various crypto assets on some of the crypto exchanges that exist and get an expert to guide you on what to do at every point in time. If you're going to be learning by watching YouTube videos, make sure you don't go about searching for crypto investment recommendations over there; there's a 90% chance you'll most likely lose your hard earned money by following YouTube videos.

If you'd love a professional crypto education and guide from one of our tutors here at the "Crypto Guide Academy", you can reach out to us by sending us a message on our official WhatsApp number via: 0 8 1 3 0 2 9 7 4 8 7. All our tutors have over six years active experience in crypto trading/investments.

Toeyean1507:
Hello.

Re: Crypto Currency Education. by DeMagneto: 7:28am On Apr 19, 2022
Toeyean1507:

Hello.
Thanks for your response.
I will like to go with the free class fes, please.

okay, just send her a message on whatsapp

0. 9. 1. 2. 8. 5. 3. 4. 9. 6. 5

her name is COCO and tell her MAYOR gave u her contact nd pls go straight to the point cos she is a busy person.

I believ u will learn a lot...
Re: Crypto Currency Education. by DeMagneto: 7:55am On Apr 19, 2022
Oziens:
Good Samaritan, am ready.

okay

message her on whatsapp, pls dnt beat around the bush and go straight to the point.

tell her MAYOR gave u her contact
Re: Crypto Currency Education. by Toeyean1507(f): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
DeMagneto:

okay, just send her a message on whatsapp

her name is COCO and tell her MAYOR gave u her contact nd pls go straight to the point cos she is a busy person.

I believ u will learn a lot...
Thanks for all this info.

You're a kind person.
Re: Crypto Currency Education. by DeMagneto: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Toeyean1507:

Thanks for all this info.

You're a kind person.

Don't thank me yet.

When u become a crypto pro and start earning good, my mention is open to receive the thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Investment Ideas / Buying Blackberry/rim Shares / Billionaire Aliko Dangote To Borrow $3.3 Billion For Refinery Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.